BFL Friday.....weekend is HERE!

Good morning to everybody!!! Happy Friday. What's your plan for the weekend & Mother's Day????? We have nothing tonight, so we'll be spending time with SO and his kids. Tomorrow is a baseball game for my older DS, then we're going to the local AAA minor league team game. Sunday, we usually plant my veggie garden on Mother's Day, but we'll see what the weather is like. It's POURING all day today!

Last day of Staff Appreciation. Plus this morning, before work, I'm going to younger DS' classroom to help out with paper mache projects! YEAH....don't wear anything good this morning, right? LOL

Workout is DONE:
TM for 8 minutes, logged .93 miles
Shoulder work (my fave weight workout so far this week)
TM for 15 minutes, logged 1.9 miles

Off to shower. Younger DS was up before I was, around 4:45am coughing, so we'll see what that's all about. The boys and I are pretty lucky that we don't get sick too often, so I think it's just a little scratchy throat.

Gayle

Good Morning,

Today will be KPC. I started following the May rotation. I like it so far but I need to get my eating in check.

My DH asked my what I wanted to do for Mother's Day. I told him I want to finish staining the deck! We have been trying to finish it for 3 weekends now. I want it done for the graduation party.

Gayle - Your school does teacher appreciation week? We just do one day. It used to be all week long but some teachers complained because some teachers would get bombarded with stuff all week and a lot of other teachers would not get a thing. It has worked out better for the school doing just one day.

Off to get DD out of bed. Be back after my workout

Good Morning girls

Ive got a couple of things going on today! First,my DD's classroom is having "Muffins For Moms" today. So i will be going to that first,thought it was adorable;-). Then i have to go to the dreaded walmart and gets some much needed grociers. Then i have to come home and workout. Which ive got a nice sweat fest planned. a PW then some abb work and then some LB. Thinking about doing GS legs! I miss seeing Cathe,LOL!

i got me a bathing suit yesterday:eek: first one since ive lost all my weight. Its cute but BOY do I need to get some famous daves tanner;-). That will be my next purchase!;-)

ok,need to got get ready. I will bbl with personals;-)

TGIF!!! I'm so glad it is FRIDAY!

Okay, I just can't let it go -- what was he thinking last night on Survivor?! Even my 10 year old son was shaking his head! Yup, it was a life lesson! ha ha!

Gotta go!
Michelle

Good morning everyone! CC#2 DONE!!!! This is my first time doing #2 and I really liked it.

Amelia - last year DD's class did Muffins for Mom. I really enjoyed it and was hoping they would do it again this year but I guess not. Enjoy yourself!! Hey, what does your bathing suit look like?

Carolyn - LOL at your wanting the deck stained for mother's day. DH asked me what I want and I told him that depending on the weather, I wanted to start painting the house!!

Gayle - I hope the weather cooperates for your garden this weekend.

Michelle - Hi!! :7

BBL

Hello and Good Morning to you all,

Gayle: Thanks for getting us rolling this morning. Nice job on your early morning workout. I hope that your son is feeling better. As for this weekend…it looks like we will get rained out for the most part. Sunday is iffy.

Carolyn: Have fun with your workout today. I hope that you get your deck stained! That would be a nice gift for mother’s day. I usually have to do all that sort of stuff.

Amelia: Have fun with your DD for Muffins for Mom’s day! I hope that you have better luck with Dave’s tanner than I did! One important note…us gloves to put on!
Have a great workout. I am suppose to be doing GS Legs and also Chest Tri right now….better get off this computer!

Hi Michelle: I watched Survivor last night….WOW what a dope!!!

Hello Melissa: Great job this morning! It is now that time for me to get moving!

BBL Heidi

Oh….yesterday was really hectic! Sorry I missed you all.

Hey ladies -

I'm surfing over on the Open Discussion forum -- have you all looked at the post Lorraine & Brenda -- you HAVE to listen to Brenda's story of how she broke her hip. Amazing! Makes me love her even more -- what a strong woman she is!!

Okay, off to browse some more...

Michelle

Hi,

Just finished GS Legs. Also tacked oun Coremax medicine ball abs.

Have to get my van inspected. My DH wants to have it current for turning it in. Might be getting a new car!

Yesterday was pretty busy. I did get in an itread #21 interval last night.

Tonight I will finish my workout with GS C and Tri.

Michelle: I will have to read that post later. Have a great day! :)

Hello to all...have a good one!
Heidi

Hello there. Just eating my salad and thought I'd check in.

Heidi - I thought of you last night when I was tending to my pitiful pot of strawberries. This is my first stab at trying to grow them and they aren't looking to good..x( Congrats on getting a new car. You'll have to let us know what you get.

I'm feeling rather peppy today. AGAIN, DH tried to persuade me into a bad dinner last night, but I stood strong and had some chili. :9 And my jeans that used to be my "skinny jeans" are now just my regular every day jeans...YAY!

I have back DOMS like nobody's business from GS Back on Tuesday. I have never had upper back DOMS. I think it might have been the band work that did it. Me likey!!! Tonight I'm working chest and tris.

I hope everyone is having a great day!

Melissa,

I did GS chest and tri's yesterday. I can barely lift my arms today!!
I really feel it in the front part of my chest/shoulder area. I did the whole first set of push ups on my toes!!!YAY..I then went to my knees for the rest of them.

Good luck and have fun

OH.....I just came in to read your posts, while I enjoy my cup of hot green tea (yummy, by the way, although bland, lol).

ANYWAY....SURVIVOR! How could I have forgotten to comment on that!?!?!?!? OMG! How STUPID is he? NO WAY would I have given the necklace away. We all saw it coming, though, didn't we, ladies? They were all but laughing in his FACE once he handed it over. With his hair long like that, doesn't he remind you of Leaf Garrett (sp?). Now I'm going to google him and see if I can find a good picture! LOL STUPID MAN!

ETA:

http://991.com/newGallery/Leif-Garrett-Leif-Garrett-359451.jpg

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/pics/ericsurvivor100.jpg

Gayle

HAHAHA!!! Gayle, I just saw your post on OD. I don't watch Survivor, but there is definetly a resemblence!!!

Carolyn - ^^^5's on the push-ups on your toes! Last time I tried I think I squeaked out maybe 6 then when right to my knees..:eek: I feel the same way about push-ups as I do about working my abs, but it's only because I can't do them!!

Gayle, I had a HUGE crush on Leif in my younger days! I remember him on an episode of CHiPS! I even had the T-shirt, along with Shaun Cassidy...remember him, The Hardy Boys!

Thanks for the memories Gayle!

Yes, yes, yes, I also kept saying he looked like Leif!!! My DH just shook his head and said, "How about Farrah Fawcett!" har har!!

Michelle
P.S. Oh yes, I had a crush on Shaun Cassidy!!!

Oh yeah baby...Shaun Cassidy. I still remember what poster I had in my bedroom...:*

Ahhhh, to be young again...

I can top the Shaun Cassidy poster. How about a Shaun Cassidy pillowcase, hand-made by your mom? I used to practice kissing with him! LOL

OMG! What fun memories!

Gayle

p.s. I'm headed out the door, but I'll post more either tonight (doubt that, though, since we're going to SO's house) or tomorrow (may be unlikely, since we have baseball then the minor league team game) or Sunday (MOST likely, lol).

Busy here, but all good, and my eating is ON TARGET with my new trainer. I'm looking forward to a CONTROLLED EATING day on Sunday 'prescribed' my my trainer. Whole wheat pasta is on the menu, I believe! I'm FEELING GOOD and the FIRE is coming back!

Hey girls

just flying by to report my workout,did a thirty minute PW then thirty minutes of LB weights then some abbs!

LOL at the pictures..and OMG,i couldn't beleive Eric was so stupid...especially since the others where blind sided. I can't wait until sunday!

ok,everybody have a wonderful day:)whats left of it;-)

Late post, but my computer was acting up this a.m. I’m finally sitting down.

No workout this a.m. either. I’ve been having trouble sleeping. We have an audit at work in one week, and my dept is totally stressed out getting ready. To top it off, yesterday we found out that this will be a witness audit, meaning our auditor is being observed. That always means they’ll be a bit harder and we don’t need that right now. It should be enough to send me binging, but so far the anticipation of Kickmax (the one I really want), Imax3 and Lowmax is holding me over. I’ll be sure to get more than enough in the next 2 days.

Right now I’m paying bills while we wait for the pizza to arrive. Both kids had soccer practice. DS is now off to spend the night at a friend’s. DD has her BF spending the night and watching “Enchanted”, then the two girls get to go with their moms to a scrapbook expo tomorrow morning. The girls aren’t thrilled with this, but the mom’s think it’s great. Just got to be home in time for more soccer games.

Gayle – Hope you do get in your veggie garden for mom’s day. First thing in the a.m., I want to go for a long run by myself, then after DD’s skating, I want to get flowers in my pots on the porch. That’s my plans for the day – a bit quieter than all the other days of hectic chaos.

Carolyn – Finishing the deck would also be a great mother’s day gift. Hope you do get it done before graduation. I don’t even want to discuss getting eating in check. I’m not binging, but it’s not clean. Awesome on the push-ups on the toes!

Amelia – How brave of you to don a swimsuit! Didn’t get my powerwalk in today. Glad you did.

Michelle – I definitely don’t have time to get on the forum at work. I couldn’t even get in my powerwalk at lunch today. 

Melissa – Love the regular jeans! You’ve made great progress!

Heidi – Ah yes, the car saga. Have any idea of what you might get? I’m thinking gas mileage for DH’s next one.

As for the teen idol chat – my first concert was seeing Shaun Cassidy. It was the highlight of my adolescent years! I still have the albums somewhere in the basement. My DD was wondering how I knew the words to “Do You Believe in Magic” that she knows as the Ali and AJ song.

Have a nice evening, and see you all in the morn!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.