BFL for Feb-28-08

Belinda, SUPER job on your workout! All 10? IMAX's kick my butt! What are your plans today? Did you ever get those designer jeans in your smaller size?

I did iTrain 19 sprints this morning. What a great workout! A definite sweatfest!

bbl for personals

Good morning Belinda & Stephanie, and all who follow!

Yesterday was 4DS Shoulders/Calves/Core. Needed to up the wights on the shoulders, too. Feels great getting stronger. Even did the abs this time!

Today was 4DS Kickbox. I love putting in the jumps and getting my heart rate up. And it helped to work out the DOMS in the shoulders.

Sorry to be running by - work is a bit hectic these days!

Eating very clean - easily resisting those cookies because I'm so pumped for results!

Have an awesome, fantastic, sweaty day!

Hi girls,

Stephanie** fantastic job on your run this morning! Well, I am getting ready for lunch! I already cleaned my kitchen! I will take the dogs for a long walk! I will wait for those designer jeans when I fly to the states in March/April! They to expensive here in Germany!

Sherry** great job on your workout yesterday! I will do the 4DS UB tomorrow! Enjoy your 4DS Kickbox today! Did you try the BC/KB premix? That’s a sweat fest!

Hi to the rest of the gang!BBL!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hi girls,

Stephanie** fantastic job on your run this morning! Well, I am getting ready for lunch! I already cleaned my kitchen! I will take the dogs for a long walk! I will wait for those designer jeans when I fly to the states in March/April! They to expensive here in Germany!

Sherry** great job on your workout yesterday! I will do the 4DS UB tomorrow! Enjoy your 4DS Kickbox today! Did you try the BC/KB premix? That’s a sweat fest!

Hi to the rest of the gang!BBL!
Belinda

Good morning everybody!

Hi everybody! WOW! My Wednesday was super busy! Just one thing after the next. I was glad that I was able to hit the pavement and pelt out a few miles (5.5) to clear my head, and I finished the night with my interview for the PTA Presidency!

I read all of yesterday’s posts, but honestly, I’m overwhelmed to try to respond to each of them. BUT I PROMISE I READ THEM!

As for the Biggest Loser talk…..I want Dan to GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! LOL Something about him, flicking his hair out of his face. I can’t wait till the makeover episode so somebody will DO something with that straight LONG hair of his! LOL He made a comment like, “WE’re working hard”….as if to imply the other team is NOT working hard. I really want Brittany to win. Know WHY? Because THAT is how you lose weight….consistently, slowly, patiently.

Today will be a MUCh better day. A little hectic this morning and then it settles down after work/school. I'm driving the kids to the busstop and dropping them there. Then I have to take my car up the street to the garage (it's making a weird noise) and then I'm leaving right from there for my run/workout. The training schedule has be doing 8 miles, with HILL REPEATS today. I'm excited about it too! It works like this: Find a hill that will take you at least two minutes to climb, and mark off a "short" repeat (about halfway from the bottom) and a "long" repeat (all the way to the top). Then do a set of "short" hills: three or four sprints up the short repeat, then a jog back down; a set of "long" hills: three or four loops of a hard run to the top, a jog back to the top of the "short" segment and a sprint to the bottom; then another three or four "short" hills. Adjust the repeats depending on the miles you need; you should be doing two miles of warm-up and cool-down before and after the hills, so the workout should involve three or four miles of work.

I LOVE HILLS!

SO....I will run, finish at home, quickly stretch. Then it's shower and dress and walk to work! It will be tight with time right there, but after work all we have is basketball practice tonight!

OH.....AND SURVIVOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep avoiding the cookies, the cravings, the JUNK food, ladies!
[font color=purple]YOU'RE ALL KICKING BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's make today ANOTHER SUCCESS, SHALL WE????
[/font]

BBL, PROMISE!

Gayle

Hello and Good Morning to you all,

Belinda: Great job on the IMAX! I have yet to do my workout. I will get it done after my DS goes to school.

Stephanie: Great job on your run this morning! I have the iTread 19 Tread N Tush set. This is pretty good for getting in extra leg work.

Sherry: Good for you for keeping you eating clean. Even better...staying away from the cookies! Enjoy your 4DS Kickbox today. }(

Gayle: You'll be burning butt big time with that hill workout! Have a good run. Remember to stretch later for sure. ;-)

Time to get DS ready...bbl Heidi

Hello to everyone! :7

Morning everyone,

I wasn't feeling up to doing much so I did BBC Legs Treadmill workout. It was 30 minutes and I just mainly walked. I wanted to do another Runervals but 45 minutes just seemed so long. My knee was bothering me also so I didn't want to do a whole lot of running. I did do the couple of sprints at the end.

I may go home and ride the bike or just relax. I was sleeping so well last night until about 1:30am. I just couldn't fall back to sleep. I think I fell back to sleep around 3:30a only to hear the alarm at 4am. I would have just gotten up but that was a bit early.

Melissa- hope you start feeling better. I know that flu has got a few people here. Luckily it has stayed out of our house.

Gayle - I am going to have to try that Shrimp recipe. I am still waiting on my clean eating magazine.

Hi to everyone.

Rhonda

Morning everyone!
Count me as a run by today too, lol. I got up and ran 7 miles using Runervals 5.0 "10k Builder" and Runervals 6.0 Workout B. They were repeats which are basically running at tempo. What a nice sweaty workout, LOVED it!

I hope to be back later for personals.

Kathy

Hey gals -

Just stopping by on my way out the door - today will be 4DS bootcamp! At some point.....when I finish all my appts.....and who knows when that will be! Probably after lunch.

Caught glimpse of self in mirror this AM....there were actual muscles on my legs! Who knew!

Christina

Hi girls,

Heidi** have fun with your workout today! What are you doing?

Gayle** good luck with your interview for the PTA Presidency tonight! Have fun with your run/hills!

Kathy** terrific job on your workout this morning!

Christina** have fun with BC! Congrats on your leg muscles!

Have a terrific day everyone!
Belinda

Good Morning,

Today is S/H biceps, triceps and shoulders. I am going to be shaking by the end of this workout. Yesterday I ended up doing 4DS HIS cardio since I was rushed in taking DD to school and forgot to eat. I felt a little weak for IMAX2.

My high step in on the truck in route to be delivered today:D I'm very exicted about that. Has anyone ordered the slanted risers yet?
I want to order but they seem expensive. I have a friend that I may see if she wants to split the cost with me and then we can each have one riser. Can I get away with having 1 riser or do I really need 2?What workouts would you need 2 slanted risers for?

Gayle - I agreee. I'd love to see Dan go next. I'm so glad the black team won the weigh in . I think Kelly needs to go next from the black team. I am sick and tired of all her crying!!!

Rhonda - Thanks for the link. The woody bands are more expensive than I thought they would be.

Melissa - Glad to hear you are feeling better. I'm waiting for the flu to hit our house next;(

Belinda - Great job on IMAX2. THat one in on my calendar for next week.

Hi Kathy, Heidi, Michelle, Sherry, Stephanie, Christina,

Carolyn

Hey guys! Drive by post for me. I got in my 8 miles. MAN! THose hills nearly killed me. And if they weren't bad enough, it was SOOOO windy out there! I've got bright red patches on my face and on my BUTT! What's with that? LOL HEre are my run's stats: 8 miles (exactly), 1:14:08, avg paace 9:16! I'll take that! I'll stretch really well with the band during Survivor tonight.

Sorry, no personals right now other than to say:
Belinda-my PTA interview was last night and I think I got the Presidency.
Kathy-I MUST stop listening to this Runnerval speak! LOL

BBL

Gayle

Belinda – Great workout! I love the music and “fun factor” of Imax 2, especially the “Pina Colada” song at the end. You’re going to have a blast here shopping in the States after this challenge.

Steph – iTread 19 is so much fun! If you like 19, you’ll love iTread 13 Sprints, too.

Sherry – Great job on the clean eating! I think that’s the hardest part for me, I love to work out and do good all day…it’s just the night time snacking while I’m watching TV that I have to look out for! Yay on upping the weights of shoulders, too.

Gayle – Woohoo! Super great job on the hills girl! I have a confession, I really don’t like them, lol. I do them because I have to but don’t get much joy from it. I’d rather run 20 miles of flats than 10 miles of hills!

Heidi – Hope you had a great workout today. How’s the remodeling going? Are you still working on it while DH is away?

Rhonda – You were very smart to listen to your body and rest your knee a bit. It’s better to be cautious and not get an injury. I hope your knee is better soon. Oh, how are the treadmill segments of BBC? I’ve heard they’re all different. Are the worth the price of the entire package?

Christina – High five on the leg muscle….YEAH!!!

Carolyn – I haven’t broken down and ordered the slanted risere YET! I’ll probably get them when STS comes out. I’m not sure if you need both risers to create an incline…you may need the other to make the base “stronger” but I’m not sure.

Melissa – I hope you’re on the mend today! Ugh, the flu is the worst!

Well, here I go with some random thoughts. I’m thinking of joining the BFL Tracker 12 week challenge on 3/24 (when I’m finished with my current 12 week challenge on 3/23). I’m one of those can’t have anything “unfinished” people so I feel compelled to finish this out first. I think my only hold back is I don’t know how much it will affect my other training plans. I may just wait and see how I feel during the last week of this challenge and make a decision. Oh, I also signed up for a St. Patrick’s Day 10 mile race on 3/15. It’s in Atlantic City and the course is along the boardwalk. It should be fun!!!

On to the Biggest Loser show this week. Yikes, was that a dramatic exit or what, lol! I can’t believe how Mark cried and made Roger promise to take care of Jay (like he was 5 years old or something!) I did like the interaction between the brothers in the voting room though, they really did get closer during the show. Oh, and those tattoos were funny! I hope they don’t regret them in about a month, lol. Dan is on my last nerve too….I hope it’s him or Amy that go next!

Kathy

Hi,

Hi Kathy, Rhonda, Christina and Carolyn.:)

Rhonda: We all have days like this. At least you got some type of cardio in...that's all that counts.

Kathy: Yep...still working on that 3rd floor mess. Lots of scrapping and sanding going on.

Belinda: Today's workout was like yours. IMAX 2 and abs. :) From all the leg work and running my behind is sore just in one spot...just under the cheek line. Weird huh? Other than that I am doing pretty good. :)

Christina: Great job!

Carolyn: Like Kathy I am holding off on making any more purchases. I have a weight bench with a movable incline bench. So as far as getting the slanted step this can wait.

Melissa and Michelle: I hope that you both are doing better today.:)

Hey Lainie: How are you doing today? How's the PT going?

Back to work for me....BBL Heidi

Hey guys! FINALLY, a chance to sit still for more than 5 minutes! My legs are screaming at me right now! LOL They loved those hills, but they want a break! Good thing tomorrow’s upper body ONLY!

I walked home from work and now I have a big pot of Italian Dinner Soup on the stove simmering. Smells heavenly!

Kathy-you need to add up all the miles in these races and keep a count for us! I’ve lost track! As for the BFL challenge, wait till you’re done with these few weeks yet and see where you are. Personally, I think I’m taking the plunge into the 26 week challenge. As I said earlier, I WILL do STS when it comes out, and if that’s during the 26 weeks (and it BETTER BE! LOL), then it’ll be a part of that challenge. I don’t have any other plans right now after the Half in April. Perhaps the Philly Half in September. Plus, the 26 week period takes me THRU the summer, which is when I start to let my workouts fall to the side. Besides…….I’m all UP FOR A CHALLENGE! LOL The prize money….I can picture just exactly what I’d do with it! HA!

If I get my car back at a decent time, I'm going to take the kids and go to Dick's to see if I can find some wind-breaking clothes to wear on days like today! I was warm, but the wind just cut right thru my clothes and left red marks on my skin! (Kathy-what do you wear outside?)

Gayle

Hi ladies,

Carolyn** enjoy S/H biceps, triceps and shoulders today! I haven’t ordered the slanted risers yet! They are a little expensive! How exciting your High Step is coming today!

Gayle** glad you had a great run today!You go girl! Make sure your stay warm when you run! Hope you find something at Dicks!

Kathy**when I hear the “Pina Colada” song at the end, I know I am almost done with my workout! LOL! You know I will go shopping when I go to the states in a few weeks!

Heidi** great job on IMAX today! What workout are your doing tomorrow? Sorry, about your DOMS! Take a nice hot bath! Have a fantastic day at work!

Hi to everyone that follows today!
Belinda

Kathy - The BBC TM segments are a good change of pace but I certainly wouldn't pay $60 for them. I got them when they were at HSN for $20 some. I haven't done them all in a while but I know there is one on the arms that really isn't worth the TM workout. It is like 15 minutes and the TM run/walk is even shorter because he has you start by doing pullups or something on the TM.

Now I have a dilemma - I am in the spinervals DVD a month club and it is time to choose. I am debating between Irongirl runervals or Hillacious.

Hmmm....

Rhonda

Busy day today (though I'm staying home I'm keeping busy indoors).

I worked out in the morning (not first thing, but still got it done by 11 am). I did the first 3 combos of Amy Bento's Kickbox Xtreme. It's got some great intervals, so I hope that counted as HIIT today. Tomorrow is upper body again--thinking about doing PUB for it.

The eating plan is still going well. I've been a good girl. I guess it's o.k. to make my free day Saturday instead of Sunday? It's just if we eat out at all, it's on a Saturday, so it would be nice if that were the free day.

I hope to BBL for personals, but I have to go clean house--it's like a tornado hit today. I had a friend stop by and I was so embarrassed (though she wouldn't judge me--she's got 4 kids, but also an au pair and a once-a-week cleaner).

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif

If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans.[/font]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.