BFL for Aug.31

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am getting us started! I haven't worked out since Thursday!

I will check in later! Had to much fun this weekend!

Hello and Good Morning to you all,

Hi Belinda! I haven't worked out either since Thursday! However, I did weight lift a ton of furniture to the third floor! I think that counts! I am feeling it today!!!

What are you plans? It looks like rain here this morning and everyone is sleeping still.

I am going to get another cup of coffee so I can get this body moving!!! ;)

BBL Heidi

Hi,

Back to report my workout this morn.

iTread #2 20min PW
Yoga

Now I am busy cleaning out my DS's room that I have been staying in while the flooring was being done.

I hope that everyone enjoys their Labor Day weekend!

Make it a good one!
Heidi

Good afternoon girls,

I had an awesome weekend with my sisters! Missed my workout Friday and Saturday! Today we all my sisters included walked for over 10 km! We walked for almost 2 hours! I think that counts for a workout? LOL! We ate alot this weekend too! Oh, boy! I will do 2 workouts tomorrow!

Heidi, awsome job on your run this morning! Lifting a ton of furniture to the third floor, yay that counts as a workout!:D Have fun cleaning your DS room! I also have to clean up my house!

Big HALLO to everyone that follows:D

Hey guys!

Just trottin' in to see what's up with everyone! It's been a busy weekend for me! Couldn't sleep last night...worrying about $$/bills etc. We are doing okay, but waiting on a check we should have received 2 months ago (we own a construction company) Once it's in my hot little hands I will be able to breathe and sleep again!

Belinda, I too have not worked out since Thursday. I didn't miss any workouts from the August rotation but Friday I just needed a break and I've been too busy this weekend to get in a workout. I am off tomorrow so I will get back on track!
So glad you had a great time with your sisters! I bet there was lots of laughter! :D

Heidi, is the floor finished? Great workout today! Especially moving furniture UPstairs! Yes, my dear, that defiantly counts as a workout! ;) Are you off tomorrow?

Well, gotta get some paperwork done and payroll tax forms complete. I DON'T want the IRS knocking at my door! :confused:

bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.