BFL for Aug.28

Morning girls!

Belinda-high fives girlfriend on the doms! Enjoy your cardio today...did you decide on one yet?

I forgot to mention yesterday that ive got an interview today at a local doctors office!

My back is still hurting,so frustrating....i really need to do some cardio today if nothing else:mad: Im gonna try and do just a causual walk on the treadmill at 3.0 for thirty minutes this morning!

About the interview...Im not really sure if I should even go to the interview,i mean whats the point? My DH works mornings now(he started working 1st shift yesterday, forgot to tell you guys) so that leaves me with a three year old to take care of during the day! Im gonna ask the interviewer if I can work on saturday and maybe once or twice during the week(even those will have to be limited so I can get DD on and off the school bus)! My MIL and BIL already said they would watch my three yr old. I just can't pass up the opportunity,im gonna atleast try!

ok,bbl

Belinda, LOL on the DOMS...we knew that would happen! ;) Whatcha got planned for cardio? Thanks for the pizza recipe! I am going to try it on Saturday! I'll call it the "Belinda Special"! :D

Amelia, good luck on the interview! :) That's great that MIL/BIL can be available to watch your DD. YEAH on DH getting on 1st shift! That makes life a little easier doesn't it. Keep us posted! Oh, what time is the interview? I'll think of you at that time. ETA: Oh, and your back! :( Use ice for 10 minutes at a time several times a day. Do some light stretching today and take a rest day, or like you have planned, a slow walk. Is it your low back? This advice is what the chiropractor I work for recommends. Be careful!

Welcome back Sherry! I wish your Avatar was larger! It looks like a family portrait? What are you all standing in front of? It looks beautiful! Sorry about work. :mad: Are you serious about looking for different employment?

Just finished up with Cardio Coach #6. Lots of hills and sprints! :eek:Need to do the ab workout from B&G during lunch!

Hope everyone has a great day! :D

bbl

Last edited:
Hi ladies,

I did 4DS LIS + HIS "Double Cardio"! I love that one!:D I am wiped!

Amelia** GOOD LUCK with your interview today! Enjoy your workout!

Stephanie** you are so funny!:D Let me know how you like the "Belinda Special"! :D WTG, girl on your workout!

Off to the shower! I have both my sisters and their husbands over this weekend! We are having an Italien night! I have been cleaning since yesterday! Tomorrow I will cook ALL day! I am making Lasange + Ziti or Tuscan chicken? Not sure if I can find all the ingredients???

Belinda-high fives on your workout....

Steph-the pain is in my lower left side of my back ..im not sure if i can walk,my stomach is now acting funny:mad: My interview is for 5:30 this evening!

I think ive got some kind of stomach virus(my luck) It started cramping yesterday in the upper abdominal area and ive had nausa all morning:mad: This is CRAZY i hardly ever get sick or hurt for that matter...could it be that my almost thirty year old body is falling apart on me:confused:?

ok,girls....i fixing to go throw up...sorry if thats TMI;)

Hello and good morning to you all,

The guys are here bright and early and I am bearly moving! I feel so exhausted today for no reason at all! It must be the hectic week so far catching up with me. I hope they finish up today because my DH and DS do not have work tomorrow and I would love to sleep in!

After the men left yesterday my DS and I took a run up the road (2mi's) and then headed off into the woods for some trail running/hiking. He wanted to show me a great ledge area that runs about 1/4 mile long in the woods. Why haven't I seen this one before!? It was really cool! Overall we ran about 4miles and had a great time. ;)

Today is going to be a slow one. I should try to get in my weight workout later....

Belinda: Your pizza recipe sounds easy and yummy! Have you received the latest clean-eating magazine? I got it yesterday and it has quick meals in there for the up coming school year. My son can make these! He won't eat the school lunches!
Have a great time at your Italian dinner party! ;) Don't forget the garlic bread!
Great job on the DOMS!!!

Amelia: Good luck today with your interview! Take it easy on your back for a couple days. Heat, Stretch and ice too! Great idea from Steph.

Steph: Cardio Coach eh? I have this one I think....I get confused with what speed/hill I should be at. I know it is more heartrate than anything.....I just don't like having to figure out the perceived exertion rate. You know what I mean...? :)

Hey Sherry!!! Welcome back! Glad to hear that you have kept up with your running too!
Never mind about the eating.....it was a vacation right? Nice to be able to spend time with you family too. Do you have your race coming up soon?

Hi Kathy! How are you doing these days? You must be really busy with all you have to do at your house as well. How's the yard coming and electrical work? I hope that you are staying away from the poison ivy! Somehow I got a touch of it on my pointer finger and wrist....probably from clearing debris from the driveway. It has been raining so much that the weeds have grown up in the drive to about 12"s!!!!

Race for me is Monday...not doing it!!! I will walk it instead. I really wished that it was a trail run because I felt every inch of the road yesterday while running with my DS! Maybe my trail shoes are too stiff or something for road running...who knows!

I hope that you all have a great day! BBL Heidi

Hello,

Checking in with a workout....can't believe I got in one!!! I finished just in time shower and all before the guys came down for their lunch break.

Ok...

iTread #14 45min NICE!!! I like this one! Endurance run 6:1 ratio with 12% hills
CoreMax abs #2 I found this rather easy...might have to do another ab workout later. ;)

Almost time for me to get some more iTreads or iCycles for my collection. I have 3 credits a month and it ends in Nov. Any suggestions for iCycles if you have these?
I will be collecting these until I finally get my bike!!! I really want one for an alternative cardio machine. Ok DH...if your reading this....PLEASE! My birthday early? ;)

Oh well....he probably won't see this.

I hope Amelia that your feeling better. :) Take Care of you.

BBL Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.