BFL for Aug.28

Good morning girls,

I just finished my UB workout! I went up in weight, felt good!:D

Off to take a showr!

Have fun today!

Good morning Belinda! Way to go on increasing your weights! You will feel the burn tomorrow! :eek:

I just finished LIS/Shoulders/Calves/Core - Shoulders and calves are fried!

Good morning to the rest of the gang! :D

bbl!

Good morning Stephanie,

WTG on LIS/Shoulders/Calves/Core this morning! I hope I will feel my UB tomorrow!:eek:

I am getting ready to eat lunch! BBL!

Oh yummy! What's on it? Do you make your own crust or do you buy the pre-made? I get the thin whole wheat crust. I could eat pizza everyday for a year and not get tired of it! :eek:

Sephanie here is the recipe!:p

This is my fav. and healthy Pizza!

Whole wheat tortilla
tomato, chopped
Spinach, fresh
Artichoke Hearts(in the can without oil), chopped
Cheese ( today I used Mexican cheddar jack cheese or mozzarella cheese)

Put the tortilla on a cookie sheet. Top with tomato, spinach (lots!), artichoke hears and cheese.

Bake at 375 until the cheese is melted! It only takes a few min.! Yum!

Let me know how you like it! Enjoy!

Last edited:
Morning girls,high fives on the workouts!

Belinda-ive made something similar before...they are good! Do you happen to have that recipe for refried beans agian....i saved to word but its somehow got erased?

Stephanie-Any plans for the day? Great workout!

Today will be a rest day for me! I hurt my back somehow yesterday....i may have to go to the doctor today because it just hurts like hell and i need something for the pain,ibuphrophen isn't helping and niether is ice and heat:mad:

hey to everybody that follows!

Oh, no Amelai! I hope your back feels better soon! ((((Sending healing vibes)))))

Keep us posted!
Take care,

I will look for the recipe!

Hello to you all,

Just a quick peek....

I can't workout! Just too darn busy!

Belinda: Great job on increasing the weights!

Steph: Nice job on getting it done today with LIS!

Amelia: Ouch! I hope it isn't serious!!! Get well soon! Oh...I love your ticker!

Guys are here working hard on the flooring. Getting done quickly! I think they might be finished by the end of the week.

I have been getting up early and heading off to work around 7am. I run all my errands around town then head back to the house for phone calls and paperwork.

Just finished making a batch of sweet potato soup again. My DD loves it!!! I also made a stir-fry with chinese tofu, mushrooms, onions, sprouts and garlic. This is packaged up for a quick lunch on the go. I hope DD likes this as well. ;) I have been cooking different meals for everyone for years! Even when the kids all move out I will still be doing this because DH doesn't eat the same things as me.

Belinda: I was following the August rotation but have been so busy that it isn't really getting done. Better luck next week I hope! The guys will be gone and everyone gets back to their regular school days.

That's all for now...BBL or tomorrow! Make it a good one!
Heidi

Hi all!

Was on vacation last week, and I definitely needed the break. Chicago was a great time. My brother lives downtown, so it's always to easy to go to the fun places. Came back late, then back to work, which has been nuts. I think it's time I stopped complaining about it and just looked for another job. I've kept running, but strength workouts have been non-existent. Eating has been . . . let's not even discuss that.

I'll try to get back on track in the a.m. This was supposed to be 4DS week, and I like those!

See you all later. Hope you are all doing well. Now to go back and check-up on the past several days.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.