BFL for Aug.26

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am getting us started! Today I will do cardio! I will be back after my workout!

Have a great day and workout!

Hi ladies,

This morning workout was 4DS "Cardio Power"! Had a nice sweat fest!

Going to take a nice shower!

My best to all.:D

Good morning Belinda! Sounds like you had a great workout! What are your plans for today?

My dog Spot barked all night long! I think it was the deer that upset him. So, needless to say, no workout early this morning! Will have to do it during lunch...Imax planned.

Hope everyone has a great day!

bbl

Good morning girls!

Belinda-High fives on your workout!

Stephanie-sorry your dog kept you up all night:( Enjoy your workout later!

Today is a thirty minute powerwalk and then powerhour!

bbl

Hi girls,

Stephanie - sorry, about the restless night!I hate when that happends. Enjoy your workout this afternoon!

Amelia - did you get your workout in?

Hallo to all who follows!

Hello and Good day to you all,

Wow...busy this morning!!! I didn't sleep last night either! Not because of a barking dog just couldn't sleep! I got up at four and started my work day. The flooring crew has been here since around 7am. My DH was home when they arrived to show them what needed to be done. I came home again around 9 and went right out with DD to the trainstation.
I just came in again from work!

Belinda: Glad that you had a great sweat fest! ;) Did your son call you last night? I hope that you were able to get in your workout that you planned on after his call.

Hey Steph: Dogs...kids...deer what next!? Sorry to hear that your head is in a fuzz like me. ;) I hope you have your energy up for IMAX! I don't think I could right now. I need a nap bad!!! It's not going to happen however! Maybe I will get in a run tonight when DH gets home.

Amelia: How was your workout with Power Hour? Have fun if your just getting to it!

A few more hours and it will be quitting time for me and the workers. I hope that they aren't working late tonight!!! I will have to go sleep in my car. ;)

Anyway...just saying hello. BBL Heidi

Poor Heidi! Sorry, you had a restless night too! Boy, you do a lot of work around your house! Hope it will get done soon, so you can relax! Heidi what rotation are you doing? You need a nap, girl! Enjoy your run tonight!

Workout DONE! Imax is a killer! 2nd shower of the day, DONE! :p

Amelia, have you gotten alot of rain from the tropical storm? Looks like another great workout planned! Have a good one!

Heidi, are you awake? Just a couple more hours! Hopefully the workers will be finished for the day by the time you get home. I'll race you to bed tonight! 8pm seems do-able to me!

Back at work so I need to cut this short! I'm getting ready to get my daily adjustment! ahhhhh

bbl

Last edited:
Dogs...kids...deer OH MY! LOL Sounds like the Wizard of Oz! I'm still awake running on adrenalin and wine!

Heidi, I hope you are happy with the flooring so far! What type are you having installed?

Amelia, did you get your workout in today? Hope all is well!

See ya tomorrow! Nighty Night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.