BFL for Aug.22

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

how are you ladies this morning? My legs are still very sore!:p Put I will try to do a cardio workout + UB workout sortly! I will be back afer my workout!

Hi girls,

back to report my workout! I did CTX kickbox plus abs from CTX KB! My legs feel really good after my workout! Maybe it was just what I needed?:D
If I feel up to it later, I will do a UB workout! I need to catch up! LOL!

Whooohoooo its friday!:eek:

Belinda-Great job getting your workout in AND with doms!!!!

Today is a run interval and a dog walk,think she is doing better! After we walk for a bit she stops limping so i figure she is sleeping on it wrong or something!

ok,bbl

Good morning Amelia!

Have fun with your run and dog walk! Next week I will start going to the gym, I bought 6 itrain workouts while I was in the US! Can't wait to try them out! Yap, my DOMS are bad this time! I am still walking a little funny today, put nothing like yesterday! What SS premix did you do yesterday?

Hello and Good Morning to you all,

It is going to be another busy one here. Sorry I missed you all yesterday!

Belinda: Great job on your CTX workout this morning! Nice way to go with the DOMS as well! My legs are still tight from PS legs! ;) I hope that you enjoy those iTreads! Which did you get?

Amelia: Glad to hear that the pup is doing better. Have a great workout today!

No workout yesterday! So later I will do upper and run.

Have to run!!! Hello to all that follow!!!
BBL Heidi

Good morning Heidi,

missed you yesterday!:D I got iTrain 1,2,3,16 and 24 plus iClimb 14 + 12! I went shopping! Can't wait to try them out! Great job on your DOMS as well!:p
What UB are you doing today? Enjoy your UB workout and run later!

Hi there!
It’s nice to see everyone up and at ‘em so early this morning! I’m running out the door today so I’ll try to post more this weekend. Have a super day.

Yesterday I ran 5.5 miles using iTread 33 Extreme and iTread 27 Drills….fun stuff! I have an early morning meeting soon so I took today off. My plan is to run a little tomorrow and ride my bike and then do my 10 mile long run on Sunday.

Kathy

Hi,

quick....

Belinda: My goal is to do PS Chest,Tri and Shoulders :)

Kathy: Nice job on your run yesterday! Now you have me wanting to know more about that iTread Extreme. What is it like?

DH and I did get out for a walk in Ipswich while DS was at quitar lessons. We went to the Willowdale Conservation land. We were awstruck by a mother deer and her baby. They stood just off the path gazing at us and we at them. I should have taken a photo with my camera phone.

Oh...Belinda I do have Verizon. ;) It just doesn't work well were I live because they don't have a tower.

Off and running again! BBL Heidi

Popping in real quick! It's been a crazy 3 days, I'll tell ya! No time for WO yesterday, so doubling up today...will check back this afternoon...

Kathy - nice workout yesterday! And NO I will not listen to any more iTreads?:p Have fun at the meeting!

Stephanie - I am doubling up today too! :rolleyes: Hope things will slow down for you, girl!

Belinda....copy cat:p;)...hey,im thinking about doing a SS LB workout tommorrow...care to join me?

Im done with my workout,well i was done before lunch today but i didn't see me post in here,huh? anyways i did 90minutes of cardio:eek: a dog walk,run interval and then a powerwalk! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.