BFL ~*~*~ May 25,sunday

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning girls!

Today is GS chest and triceps,a Powerwalk and some abb work!

Im need some motiational vibes please,im just not in the mood to workout todayx(!

Ok,i made some more banana bread and i don't know how on earth anybody gets that stuff into 10servings? Melissa,any pointers you can give me?LOL! I always end up with 8pcsx(....it so yummy:9

Have a wonderful day girls:)

Hey Amelia! Staying motivated is a struggle — our drive is constantly assaulted by negative thoughts and anxiety about the future. What separates the highly successful is the ability to keep moving forward.
Get up and get moving girl! You are successful!

I love the banana bread! I think I will make some today!

I will run on the TM in just a few minutes. How about getting started with me!

Have a great day!

Good Morning,

Woke up at 6am...didn't sleep again because of headache.
It has settled into my right eye. I feel as though I am looking at the world with just one eye now.

So with this one eye...I see that my day is going to be another sunny one. I guess I will be wearing shades all day.

Amelia: You are doing great planning your routines for the day. Don't give up! Have you taken a rest day at all this week? I would love to join you on your PW this morning but life is a little busy right at the moment. I hope that you get in your GS weight workout because you and I are on the same page. I will do this later this afternoon.
:) I am also going to make that bread. Need to get my meals together for the week. Have you seen the new Clean-Eating BBQ Magazine yet? Looks like a goodie!

Hello Stephanie! Have a great workout this morning! Are you doing an iTread today? What else do you plan on making for today?

BBL Heidi

Heidi, just got finished with a TM workout that was in Fitness magazine. It was a goodie!
So sorry to hear you didn't get you new car. Makes for a long weekend! I am very impatient! x(

I got my Clean Eating magazine yesterday! There are lots of good lookin' meals in there! I am out of just about everything so I need to browse my cookbooks, etc. Let me know what you ending up making. I may copy!

Hi Amelia, Stephanie and Heidi!!

Amelia - LOL about cutting that bread!! What I usually end up doing is making a mark right in the middle of the loaf with the point of the knife, then marking out five more on each side before I actually cut it. I usually get 10 pretty good sized slices out of it. If I cut it first without marking it out, forget it, I can't get 10 slices out of it!!

Speaking of Fitness magazine, I was at the Dollar Tree yesterday with DD and they had the April and May issues there for $1 each. I was ecstatic!! DD has a friend over right now so we are headed outside and I am going to sit on the deck and read them from cover to cover.:7

Today is supposed to be a rest day for me, but I ended up taking it yesterday instead. I'll do LB today to make up for it.

Have a great day everyone!

Good afternoon everyone!

Back from the grocery store, and loaded up on good food. Not sure what’s up for fitness this today. Dog slept in, so I did, too. I’ll do at least a power walk, if not a run.

Amelia – Sending motivation vibes your way. Yes, it is very hard to stay on track – that’s my story, always detouring for some reason. I’m sure that the dog would love a walk today, and getting started is halfway there!

Stephanie – Nice run on the TM this a.m.

Heidi – So sorry about your headache. Are you able to relax some today? Here’s some humor – between hearing all that you have going on and watching more HGTV lately, I’ve decided it’s time to renovate the bathrooms. Both of the upstairs baths in our colonial are so dinky, you can’t fit 2 people in there. DH is wondering how long this urge will stick around.

Melissa –Enjoy your LBWO. I should have realized that even thinking of starting a challenge the same week as the audit was rather insane. Great deal on the mags at Dollar Tree.

Both kids have friends coming over for the afternoon. And either today or tomorrow, we’ll head to the fair. I’m really playing it low key.

Hope you all enjoy the day!

Goood afternoon, all! It was busy at work this morning and I haven't gotten a chance to post until now. Wow!

I stayed full on plan yesterday! :D I ended up doing Step Fit, the warm up, combo 1 and then cool down stretch.

Today's planned workout is Kathy Smith's Lift Weights to Lose Weight 2. Haven't done that one in a very long time.

Amelia~ I, too, understand about having a hard time staying motivated. I build on my successes and consistentcy everyday. Staying with a plan and thiking about my 'target motivators' really helps me. Most evenings when I come home from work all I want to do is eat fast food and then fall asleep watching TV. LOL Everyday I'm making a conscious choice to show myself that I really do love me. You can do it...get yourself into a customized for Amelia routine, and just ride the success wave. :)

Stephanie~ Great job on that TM run! Do you listen to music or watch TV while you run?

Heidi~ I'm sorry to hear that your headache has gotten worse and has kept you from sleeping. I hope you find relief soon! The clean eating bbq mag sounds fabulous!

Melissa~ I share your delight in the $1 older issues of Fitness!! :) I can't wait until they get the June issue in...

Sherry~ Good job filling up the fridge with good food! Have fun at that Fair!

I've got my meals planned and am sticking to the plan...pretty much the same as yesterday. I don't feel like typing it out, though. :p

Enjoy your Sundays!

Melissa, enjoy your relaxing day on the deck! Sounds like my kinda fun!

Sherry, sounds like you have a nice weekend planned too! Enjoy the family and fair!

Connie, great job yesterday staying on track! ^^^^^5's!
I sometimes do iTrains and sometimes I just listen to music. For me, I find it too hard to watch tv and concentrate on my form. My DH hung a small mirror in front of the TM, eye level, so when I am struggling, I put my game face on and psych myself up! He says I'm vain!
Enjoy your workout and meals!

I am going to try a green smoothie tomorrow around lunchtime. I have a hard time getting in my veges, so I found a recipe...you will probably gag, but here it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXr8-jru1KE&eurl=http://www.greensmoothiegirl.com/

I'll let ya'll know how it turned out!

Hugs to everybody! I came into this thread feeling like dog poo,but to all the kind and supportive words that i just read...i feel alot better! You girls are just AWESOME!

I did get my powerwalk in this morning but now weight work!

Melissa-I was just at dollar tree and also noticed their magazines. Didn't see any fitness ones though:-( I did see better homes there! Enjoy your mags!

{{{{{Hugs to everybody}}}}}}

Everybody have a wonderful sunday!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.