Back and HATIN Every Minute! Dec 18

August

Cathlete
I'm back! I'm back!

I missed you all so much! I've just finished reading up on all the days I was gone.

Overflowing bowels, excessive Butts & Guts, and extremely fun binging stick in my head. LMAO :D .

Well can I just tell you? What do you suppose was down the street from my hotel? Guess! Guess! Guess! Okay, you don't have to guess, I'll tell you!!

A DONUT SHOP!

:eek: ----------------:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And as my tradition goes, upon discovery, in a high-pitched voice, I screamed out a frantic, hyper DAHNAHTSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

My friends, glaze was had.

Well now, there's so much to respond to that I've actually been sitting here staring at my computer screen wondering where to start. I guess I should just start fresh so as not to start your Monday with a monster post.

I have not seen a workout or yoga DVD in over a week. No wait, that's a lie. Actually, I came home for an instant and tried out Seasun Zieger's Straight Up Step. Holy mother of Gawd. It's going to take me a while to figure out where on earth her feet are in respect to her body LOL. I feel like Gumby on drugs doing her step. What I could do of it, that is. ;-)

Anyway, hugs to all of you! :* :* :*

Welcome back August! You were well and truely missed. Actually, I bet Gumby on drugs would do Seasun's workouts better than stone cold sober. Even after I get her footwork down, it just doesn't flow as smoothly as Cathe's. Today is Drill Max. I haven't done that for weeks. Just dribs and drabs in Step Fusion. I'm looking forward to it.

Yesterday was a rest day, along with open house at my pastor's with a table groaning with cookies, fudge and dips. Followed by pizza with friends. I'm proud to say I had a small plate full of treats and was able to stop before going overboard. Of course, there were no donuts.

I hope you all have wonderful, sweaty, cardio-free workouts today.

Hi August- welcome back-it was kind of quiet on the boards while you were away-

well after my bingefest Friday night it did not stop- I kept at it all weekend long- and I had been trying to eat so good-I deserve to be punished by cathe today-what should I do- Butts & Gutts? Drillmax? Bodymax 2? Cardio Fusion? wait theres one more I can't think of the name???all of them in one day (LOL)? I've only done B & Gso far and really disliked it- I mean whats with sweating and groaning and flopping on the floor during a workout (me) -must a workout be sooo hard- really- ladies which workout do you think is the hardest of the new ones??

Have a great day!!--deb

AUGUST!!!!! MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH

We missed you terrible!

Did you savor your glazed donut? Geez, I hope you got some to go--lol!

LMAO at your w/o description.

Uh oh, the water softener guy is here. I'll BBL

:* :) :* :) :* :) :* :)

Hi ladies -

I have been horrible at checking in lately and for that I am sorry. I have had a very extended "rest day" for the past few weeks. The holidays and work have provided a great excuse for my laziness. But I am going to start today working out again after work. I will just start small, 30 minute workouts, and then build up again.

Last night I went to cookie swap party with some friends. I was very proud of myself for throwing away all the cookies I brought home! I knew if they were in the house that I would just eat them, and it is just not worth it.

I can't believe Christmas is only a week away. This year has really flown by, I don't know where it went.

Here's a little poem I wrote about my DH trying to help me. It's a true story and I'm only just now finding a little humor in it. I posted this elsewhere but I wanted to share it with my hate friends. I have since tweaked it just a little bit. Please tell me you like it even if you don't, kay. Oh, I almost forgot to tell you...I am Miss Lee. It's a long story:7

‘Twas a Week Before Christmas
by Miss Lee

‘Twas a week before Christmas and home all alone,
Miss Lee’s DH had a plan all his own
To decorate for Christmas while she was away,
Much, oh much to Miss Lee’s dismay.

He spied the tree all snuggly and safe
On the floor in the closet hidden under a drape,
Where Miss Lee had placed it with tender care
In hopes that no harm would come to it there.

It was 3 feet tall, all pretty and straight,
In a festive red pot that was not too ornate.
Bright balls of blown glass and lights galore
Were wired into place by the florist at the store.

DH leapt into action, all excited with glee
Thinking what a great help it would be to Miss Lee.
So he flung off the drape and picked up the tree,
The pot clutched to his chest, he was off one, two, three!

He ran down the stairs without knowing at all
That the branches of the tree were scraping the wall.
A blown glass ornament, or two, or three
Had cracked and broken on that poor little tree.

He reached the first floor and what did he see,
But a rickety old table on which to set down the tree.
He stood back and surveyed his work with a smile
Convinced what he’d done was totally worthwhile.

Miss Lee gasped and shouted OMG!!
(I can’t possibly put my reaction into poetry—lol!)

THE END

Ok, guys seriously....Christmas is only 1 week away....I have not even started shopping yet...WOW....we just bought a tree yesterday at Home Depot.......wow......I think I am a little behind.......

Michele, I am still reading the poem, I am slow it takes me a while and I think we have the same cold. It just won't go away! Personally, the green and yellow snott just look wonderful, I always wonder how so much gets up there......I think I need August for that question...or maybe magic green beans and barley with a side of a purple sweet potato...it just might be the cure!!!

August, I always knew you were good for something!

hahahaaaa!!!

Ok, I am out! Hello to everyone!

janjan

Jana, don't worry about it. Your DD is probably too young to know the difference. I didn't do any decorating this year other than putting my wreaths up on the windows and door across the front of my house. I may or may not set out a few things. We're gone so much over the holidays that I feel like it's a waste of time to even bother with it. I get like this every few years. I'll probably go nuts decorating next year--lol!

I know...the poem is goofy ;) . I suck at poetry and I'm sure the meter is all wrong. Maybe August can fix it...August writes..don't you!?

I don't know when I've ever been more upset with my darlin' DH. He all but ruined that tree which was quite expensive. I had stopped by my favorite florist's store one day and they were doing a tree for another customer. I loved it so much that I ordered one for myself. It's just a small tree to set on a table and I always put it in my living room. I've had it for years and never broke a single ornament until DH had to manhandle it. On top of it all, the lights just burned out. It would be pretty hard to put new lights on because all the ornaments, including the lights, are wired on. *SIGH* Oh well, sh!t happens.

I don't know if y'all looked at this thread. It's pretty cute and some of you are mentioned in it:7

http://69.0.137.118/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=362982&mesg_id=362982&page=2

Michele, your poem was wonderful. I'm sorry the tree was damaged. Was that the antique feather tree you mentioned so proudly before? Fie on your DH. Will you out of touch when you are gone over the holidays? I hope not. I'll miss you.

Janjan, are you busy?

Hi Everyone -

Michele - Thanks for the shot out about the shoes :) The poem was hilarious.

Yesterday I bought the "Eat to Live" book from Amazon. Does anyone on here follow this? I really want to add more fresh veggies and fruits and whole foods into my diet (I know I have said this before but it is still a struggle). I like the 5 Factor Diet except that it seems to have some high sodium stuff in it. And I want to cut down on my animal products (though I probably won't ever go vegetarian). I like how the focus of the book is on health as opposed to weight lose. I am really more concerned about long term health and energy level, and I know a good weight will follow from this. My DH is really on board with this too and wants to cut down on meat and eat healthier. But I am not sure how he feels about salad as the main dish...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.