August Check In == Monday 25th ==

ShyWolf

Cathlete
If my internet doesn't kick me off for the umpteenth time I hope to stay around.:mad:

CCv6(S) :p and upper body work for me today.

Kids go back to school this morning so I'm hoping I can get back on schedule and find some time for myself soon. I really need it, still feeling 'meh' but I'm trudging along.:eek:

Hellos to all

picture.php

Good morning Vilma and all that follow...

Today is CTX KB (Cardio only) then CTX All Upper Body after I come back from open house. I've never done CTX KB so I'm looking forward to it. Well, I'm off to get ready for a MOPS open house this morning at church. I hope you all have a great day and workouts! I'll BB later :)

Vilma Enjoy your workout today! And enjoy your day :)

Good Morning Vilma, Ivy, and all who follow...:D

Today is the middle of my rest week...but I think I'm going to do some short cardio today...probably BM2 timesaver cardio.....

BBL!

Iris

Hi Ladies:)
Just finished GS BSB. I am going to the doctor today I think i have a UTI it hurts really bad! And on top of that I have horrible cramps!
Iris You have fun doing BM2. It's hard to go a whole week resting..I know I wanted to workout so bad but I forced myself to wait a week:-/
Vilma hope you feel better. Maybe you can get some rest since the kids go back to school:)
Ivy I don't have the CTX series, but I heard the KB and upperbody was awesome!
Have fun at church!
BBL
Randi

Good Morning All

Looks like we are all doing something different this morning. I did 4DS KB. FUN FUN FUN.

Vilma tomorrow is my boys first day of school. I have a busy day ahead of me getting those last minute things done. Why oh why do I do that to myself! LOL I feel like I will be running in 20 different directions. Enjoy your day.

Iris I did the ab seg from Body Max 2 and I was wishing I did the whole workout. Thats a good one.

Randi how do you feel after your work out? I always feel shaky after that one.

Ivy have fun at the open house.

Well got to run

BBL

Lori

Hi Everyone! Quick post here since it's our first day of school, too. I did HIS today.

I'm really starting to wonder whether or not I'm going to like STS -- last week doing GS I remembered that I'm really not very fond of three day splits. I posted in open about it -- also just feeling like I don't want to lift so heavy. I'm sure once it's finally here, I'll by psyched to start it, but not sure about the last cycle....

have a great day!

-Beth

Lori I was very shaky at the end! I started off with biceps first because when i get to biceps I'm always fried and can't do as heavy as I'd like. I also take long rest breaks.
Beth I think you'll like the series. It's alway good to switch things up. For me I see better results lifting heavy and less cardio. But I know everyone's different:)
Great job on HIS!

HI everyone..

Started off the day with a nice long walk with the kids and dog. Today's workout is going to be 4DS of my choice and I am going to do the legs workout with KB..

We are also heading to the pool after lunch with friends..

Randi: hope you are feeling better soon. Hats off to you for getting a workout done while in pain.

Vilma: Hope you can get some nice quiet time today.

Ivy: Have fun at the open house..

Iris: Enjoy BM2!!

Lori: I am choosing the same workout today. I figured I haven't done legs in a few days.

Beth: Have a great school day...

Be back later..

Hi all!! Busy, busy weekend for us, so I didn't get a chance to check in. Had my paents 50th anniversary party which was really nice. And, lots of soccer games far away and early in the morning! Finished up week three of the rotation. Today I did 4DS kickbox along with the legs, so I was kicking and punching with you Lori!!

Randi, ouch, UTI's are horrible! This sounds crazy, but I take cranberry supplements if I feel like I might be getting one and it really helps.

Kathy, looks like we're all starting with 4DS Kickbox!

Beth, I did cancel STS, mostly for financial reasons. But I was having doubts about whether I'd want to follow it. And the equipment part seemed a bit overwhelming - I'd also need to get some pace weights or something like that. I'm sure I'll wind up ordering it sooner or later, though!

HI Ivy, Iris and Vilma. Enjoy your workouts (and semi-rest!) today!

Today is the first day of school for the boys. Caitlyn starts kindergarten Friday with orientation and her first full day after Labor Day. I can't believe the summer is over - it went so fast.

BBL...

I hate to say this, as i'm watching the STS clips some of the music is not very motivating like in her other videos. I hope i'm the only one that feels this way:(

Back again and in much better spirits
chase.gif

I totally love running to CC as they are helping me get out of this dangnabit stupid arse depressive funk I've been in for the past 2 weeks.
292.gif

So yeah I did my CCv6 Sean's version and then back, chest & triceps - As I do my UB I'm also testing my 1RM as I go very heavy and oh yeah my UB is toasted!
:D

I also started the PU challenge and hope to rock out 100 consecutive PU on my toes hopefully by the end of this year.:eek:

Ivy ~ Hope you had fun at MOPS when I lived in England I was a part of that group when my oldest was a baby and it was so great having us meet up like that. I learned how to quilt with MOPS -winks-

Iris ~ BM2 cardio is fun

Randi ~ Ugh I get those UTI too and good lordy they sure are painful! When I feel a twinge coming I go and get the 100% Cranberry juice and chug the containers all day long that tends to help but at times I need those antibiotics to help. Thank goodness for medicine.

I hope you feel better soon!

Lori ~ I've had that crazy day all this past week and then some. Today I'm just so happy to have some blissfully quiet 'me' time. My anxiety level is very low right now and I'm so enjoying it. :D

Beth ~ I've felt that way also about lifting heavy but somehow when I am doing it I feel so good and strong that I just continue on with it. I've also thought and played with the idea of canceling my STS order in the past but I've decided to stick with it. Heck I've already paid for it and call me selfish but that was Holiday money given to me as gifts that will probably end up paying for some bill anyway.

As I test my 1RM that is what is also helping me stay motivated as I am happily surprised at how much I can lift to failure, that and having DH cheer me on lately helps. I 'm also hoping that it will motivate him to workout along with me.

Kathy
~ I am soooo enjoying this quiet time :) as at the moment I feel so stress free & relaxed.

Joanne
~ With 3 kids - two older teens and a 10 yr old in the house summer school break was just way too long for us as they were constantly bickering and driving me batty. Granted this is the quiet before the storm as then I have to taxi back & forth to track meets and extracurricular activities , HW help , dinner and ugh !

Nope won't spoil my peaceful bliss thinking of that.

Have a great day everyone!

picture.php

Hello everyone!

Well today was CTX KB + All Upper Body and the KB was fun! I really enjoyed it. I only did 25 mins of All upper body since I have to get my DD soon. So I couldn’t finish all upper.

Iris: Enjoy your rest day!

Randi: I hope you doc appointment goes well today. CTX KB+ Upper is fun!! I really enjoyed it. MOPS Open house at church was wonderful!

Lori: Open house was awesome! We had fun! WTG on 4DS KB, that one is super fun!

Beth: WTG on HIS!

Kathy: Have fun with 4DS KB/Legs, I love those workouts. Have a great time at the pool with your friends and family.

Joanne: WTG on your workout! That’s great that your parents anniversary was wonderful! That’s one reason why I think I won’t buy STS, because I will need so much equipment. Plus, I rather wait to see what Cathe has in store for next filming.

Vilma: I’m so glad to hear you are feeling much better today! MOPS open house was wonderful today. I can’t wait for it to start in September.

I’m going to get my DD from school now and then be busy busy… I’ll try to bb later again if I can.

You all did great on your workouts!!

Hi Everyone!

Just a quickie before I start my workout this afternoon. I'm on a different time schedule, because its Monday. Went to bed at 9am and up at 2p, after eating a little snack, I'm going to do LIS/Shoulders & Core. Something fun to motivate my tired head!!

BBL to let you know how I did, and to catch up with you busy busy ladies!

AHHHHHHH! Finished LIS (on 8 Inch Step)! It was fun! Working shoulders, calfs and abs was a different combo, but it worked out ok.

Vilma: Your workout sounds good today, Hope you got some "me time". It will be a nice change. I understand about too long of a time in the same house and the fighting and bickering. It's gotten quite old here with my 3 boys!! :eek: School starts Thursday for us... Can't WAIT! Definitely going to celebrate with a run at the park!!!!! Hey, I started reading this book for stress, called "The Anxiety & Phobia Workbook". It's a little over the top for some of the disorders, but the treatments are for EVERY day anxieties. Relaxation exercises , etc. It's got some good ideas in it that helped me this weekend already!

Lori: Glad you enjoyed KB, I thought about doing it, but want to save LEGS for later in the week when I have more energy. I'm the same way with procrastinating! I'll be running around Wed. I'm sure!

Beth: I "almost" did HIS! Both LIS & HIS are great to the point workouts. I'm feeling a little afraid of STS as well. I'm okay with lifting heavy , but watching the clips is rubbing me the wrong way for some reason. Maybe it is the music?? (I agree, Randi, I don't like it either!). But I'll try it, and if it doesn't work out as intended, it will still be good to have the weight workouts, right?

Kathy: You did KB too! The walk and pool sound nice! Enjoying summer!

Joanne: The weekend sounds like it went well, although so busy. Hope your guys enjoy the first day of school!

Off to the showers and then whipping up supper... The afternoon turned gorgeous here, maybe we'll grill out...

Later!!!

Hi everyone back from running around but I still need to go to the grocery store. My least favorite thing to do. Have you notice how many times you handle the food before you even put it away? UGH! Then there all those temptations in the store. I will not be tempted. No I wont even look at the ice cream. Yes ice cream is a weakness of mine. :rolleyes:

Chris hope you had a good work out. When do your boys go back to school?

Ivy glad you had a good open house and workout.

Vilma I can't wait for my quiet time tomorrow. :D

Joanne glad you joined me with 4dskb. I feel like I have good control with my jabs and kicks.

Well on to the grocery store for me need to pick up more greek yogurt and yummy fruit.

Lori

Ugh! Some of my personals got eaten!!!

Randi: Hoping you're feeling better. Can NOT believe you worked out with a UTI discomfort!! Nothing stops us, huh?

Iris: BM2 cardio sounds like a fun "rest" day!

Ivy: How was CTX KB? that seems to be coming up alot lately! Hope you enjoyed your MOPS group today...

I *think* that was it!

Lori..we must have posted at the same time..

I so hate the grocery store too! Not to mention the price of food , my (one day trip) bill went from around $80 to $110's!! :confused:

But it IS better without kids in tow...

STEP aWAY from the ICE CREAM, young lady!!! I'm watching!!!

Chris: CTX KB was very fun! It only runs 30-35 mins then goes onto upper body weights. The music was good and the moves were very fun too! Do you have CTX? I just bought it about a month ago or so and it’s awesome! MOPS was great today! J

Well, off to get the kids cleaned up. I hope you all have a great night! I’ll BB tomorrow. Thank God tomorrow I don’t need to go anywhere J

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are not going to believe it. MY TV JUST DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no tv to do my workout tomorrow!!! Now I'm going to have to see if I can buy one tomorrow. :(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.