August Check In ***Sunday 24th***

Kathy36

Cathlete
Good morning ladies!!

I thought I would get us started today..I have Core MAx and Total Body Stretching on schedule for today's workout..

Now I gotta get ready for church!!

Be back later to see ya...

Good morning everyone!!! Today is my rest day!! I am on my way to the ocean city, NJ today then Atlantic City tommorrow. Is downloading cardio coach difficult? I have to do some sort of exercise tomm and I hope they will at least have a treadmill at the hotel.
Kathy-Enjoy your workout today TBS is so relaxing-I love it!! BBL -Lisa

Good Morning
Last night was so much fun at D&B. I am doing GS BSB and 4DS HIS cardio only.
Lisa enjoy your rest day! Have fun today!
Kathy, sounds like a good workout! I need to definatly start doing Stretch Max at least one day a week. I've only used that workout once.
Have a great day everyone
RAndi

Lisa - downloading cc is easy and you will love it! You won't want to be on a treadmill without it once you've tried it!

Good morning everyone. Today was my rest/yoga day -- I realized it was supposed to have been yesterday -- oh well! I did Barkan's hot yoga for the first time -- I liked it, but I used to do bikram. I think if you've never done bikram you may not like it.

We may go to a nearby lake today -- my husband definitely needs something fun and relaxing! Have a nice day.....

-Beth

Goodmorning everyone!

Just coming by really quick to say I'm going to do 4DS HIS+ Lower Body and L&G premix Floor work only right now. I'll BB later :)

I hope you all have a great workout!

Hey all -- just a quick note. I'm doing HIS/Chest & Back and some other kind of cardio -- not sure yet. But I popped in BM2 and its freaking fun. The music rocks!

Hey
I ended up doing HIS cardio and GS Legs. Totally different then what I had in mind:)
It seems like a lot of us are doing HIS and legs:)
Beth enjoy your rest day! Have fun at the lake if you go:)
Hottie i love BM2 music it really motivates me! Great Job!!

Good Afternoon...

I have Core max on tap for today. Still haven't done it. I was wondering what 4DS everyone is doing tomorrow? I was thinking of doing Kickbox but I would like to do the same as everyone else.:p

Hottie thanks for the info on Ryka I booked mark the page also I LOL about your DH and his running shoes.:D

Beth hope you had fun at the lake.

DS wants to use the computer so I am going to "quickly" check what is going on in Cathe Land so he can use it.

BBL

Lori

Hi Ladies, :)

I just finished 4DS HIS + KB Lower Body workout + L&G Floor Work only and it was an awesome mix! I really enjoy the lower body workout from 4DS. I’m beat now and ready to relax for the day, well, not really, I have to fold 3 loads of laundry and then I can relax lol.

Lisa:
Enjoy your rest day and have fun today!

Randi: I’m glad to hear you had a great time at D&B. WTG on 4DS HIS + GSL, I did HIS too!

Beth: Enjoy your rest day and have fun at the lake today!

Hottie: Enjoy your workout today! BM2 is awesome!!

I hope you all have a wonderful day today! Tomorrow is going to be kind of busy for me in the morning. I’ll stop by and say hello before I got out tomorrow morning. Enjoy your day and your workouts!! :)

I'll BB later on if I can.

Oh, I totally need to clarify something -- did not DO all of BM2, just popped it in and jumped in with some of the step work. But whatever I did, I liked very much.

I will say this, a couple months ago (before I joined this forum) I had turned to my DH and whined to him during one of my workouts saying, "Cathe is mocking me!" He's like, "what?" "She's mocking me!" "How??" "Well, because she's mentioning how hard this thing is, and I'm nearly dead, and that evil woman just is laughing and smiling when I know its nothing to her!" Well, DH just LAUGHED and its been an ongoing joke for us. When I had BM2 on at one point Cathe is on the step laughing and fake panting and my husband and I jump, turn to each other, and said that the same time: "That woman is mocking us!"

I also love the fact that DH hasn't figured out that I bought the hardcore series for him. He thinks I just BM2 for myself because its on sale. He's totally not suspecting it!

HIS was fun but it was hard getting through to it today. I was feeling so bleh in the morning but I'm glad I did it. Hope everyone else had fun with their workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.