August 08 Check in __Sunday the 3rd__

ShyWolf

Cathlete
Hey Gals!

Hmmm I know its Sunday - typically a rest day for most but I'm surprised no one has been on to start the thread.

Guess everyone is out and about.

So I finished the book I was foaming at the mouth for and crazy enough to go to the midnight release of Breaking Dawn Friday night. I absolutely loved it
loveshower.gif

Ready to tackle a new rotation. After looking over Cathe's August rotation I've finally decided to do it starting tomorrow Monday albeit with some tweaks lol.

Of course I'm going to either do CCv7 or CCPP as my cardio of choice
bliss.gif

I did receive my copy of The Terminator in the mail on Saturday (yesterday) so I may modify and tweak this month's rotation a wee bit to include that dvd in it -wink-

So okay I'm off to see whats going on in CatheNation...
Oh BTW who here is using the Nutrition section? Just curious.

bluefaetag.gif

Hey Vilma -- that's great about starting the new rotation. I'm just set up to do some elliptical and Imax2 for today while cleaning and taking care of paperwork for work. Let us know how the Terminator will go...I'm getting my 4DS tomorrow hopefully!

Hey Girls!

Wow..everyone taking a much needed "rest day" before the Rotation starts tomorrow!?!?!? RESTMAX!

Sunday is always my rest day. I'm thinking there's no WAY I can do a 7th workout on that last week of rotation. I'm giong to have to tweek that week too. Hey, Vilma, let us know where you are going to squeeze Terminator in, I'm DYING to do that one too!!!

Work was actually a GREAT night last night. I think I needed that "break" from my kids. My head feels a little better today. BUT.. I'm going to have a crazy day tomorrow. Worrying about Zach at camp, and not getting much sleep. NOT looking forward to it.

I might do Turbo Jam for my cardio , would LOVE to run, bun no one here to watch my kiddos.

Off I go!

See you tomorrow!!

[FONT=&quot]Chris I decided to put The Gauntlet in place of Muscle Max for week 1 day 6 (Saturday)

Then I moved some workouts around to fit The Viper in week 2 day 6 (again Saturday)

I initially moved KPC into that Saturday spot instead of that Sunday so I can have that Sunday as a rest day.

I moved week 2 day 5
[FONT=&quot]Friday- (Gym Style Chest and Triceps plus any segment of Ab Hits) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]to Thursday and put that Cardio day on that Friday - confused yet? lol

I have it all down in a calendar format so I can see it better lol

So week 2 looks like this for me:

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Monday - [FONT=&quot]Gym Style Legs plus any segment of Core Max[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tuesday - iTread[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wednesday - Gym Style Back Shoulders and Biceps[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thursday - Gym Style Chest and Triceps plus any segment of Ab Hits[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Friday – Cardio Coach [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Saturday - The Viper[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In week 3 instead of CTX Kickbox (I’d rather do a dvd instead of a VHS) I put KPC in that spot. I did some other tweaking but that pretty much sums up how I fit 2 workouts from the Terminator dvd into this rotation lol I will get around to [FONT=&quot]Imax Xtreme soon enough next month lol

Then again I can always change my mind all over again
25r30wi.gif

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
bluefaetag.gif
[/FONT]

Hey Everyone!!! I haven't posted since thursday been super busy!!! Today is my rest day as well and just returned from long beach island.The weather was absolutely perfect. We went to atlantic city last night and ate at Bobby Flay's restaurant. It was a bit pricey but overall I thought the food was excellent. Needless to say I need a good workout week to work off all the food I ate this weekend.
Last Friday I did MIC, I always enjoy that workout soo much.I tell you I am always completely drenched after that one. Sat I just did an advanced step class at my gym.I hope everyone is having a great day BBL -Lisa

Hi not sure if anyone will see this since it is almost 9pm but here I am checking in. Rest day for me today. Went to a hockey game this AM. My sons team won.:p

Not sure what my work out will be tomorrow either step or run on tm. I really don't want to run indoors but I am not sure if I can push myself on the road with out DH.

See you in the AM.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.