April 09 check in Tuesday 7th

Kathy36

Cathlete
Good morning ladies..

Getting our thread started today...

Yesterday, I ended up doing Amy Bento's hi/lo knockout...I liked it. I think I have only done this one one other time. She does do some fancy footwork. I don't always follow the step perfectly. But, I keep trying and moving..

Today, I think I will maybe do a step workout. Not sure which one yet....The kids have friends coming over this afternoon to play. So, I guess it depends on time. If the kids finish their lessons on time I can get something done...

Tomorrow we are going to be heading to NC to a family wedding. So, I will be off the computer until Friday after today..I will probably be able to check in in the morning before we leave at lunch...

Be back later!!

Hey Kathy!

Hey everyone after me!!!

I got up at 4am to check Zach's sugar, and had excrutiating sinus pressure and headache. :confused: So I took some Sudafed PE and tried to get back to sleep until my alarm went off at 5:30. Didn't work so nice. So I'm tired , still with sinus congrestion, but not so much of the pressure anymore.

I'm planning to do some errands and shopping this morning and THEN do a cardio. Hoping it dries up out there so I can run. My other option is maybe just doing 2 of the Stretchmax segments or a yoga I had DVR'd. ..... Depends how my head is feeling later and what the weather is like.

Kathy: It's fun to find other workouts that we like! I should do my Tracy Staehle Kickbox Challenge this week, it's still in the shrink wrap. Ohh! a wedding! Sounds like fun! Did you get a new dress? What are you wearing? Is it outdoors? details details!!!

Oh , I did HIS from 4DS yesterday, I forgot how fun that one is!! And I got the "difficult" step sequence right off the bat! I was pretty impressed with myself that my body remembered it!

BBL!

Kathy Enjoy that wedding; what part of NC will you be in?

Chris oy I am so sorry that you have been dealing with sinus trouble ...sending you get well wishes and some virtual antihistamines ;)

Since my family is asthmatic they have been on antihistamines year round but still get the itches esp. after grass is cut. I have been dipping into the claritin the past few days myself.

Today is my 'Saturday ' to coincide with my dh's 'weekends' so no workouts for me .

Silver has his follow up appointment with his vet this morning and I'll be on the hunt for him soon to get him in his kennel :rolleyes: fun stuff lol.

Well I need to go as my hubby wants to get on iTunes

Have a wonderful day everyone!

picture.php

Chris: My cousin is getting married at the courthouse. He is going into the military next month and they decided they didn't want to wait. Her family doesn't have alot of money. So, they decided to do the justice of the peace ceremony. They are going to have a dinner party at a restaurant. I bought Lauren a new dress. But, I decided to wear one that I already have...You have inspired me..I think I need a yoga day instead of cardio..So, I may do that..Hope that those sinus give you a break soon..

Vilma: Hey, we are going to Stem NC..My Aunt said it a VERY small town and they do everything in Raleigh. Raleigh is where the courthouse is that they are getting married in on Thursday. So, we are heading down tomorrow and Thursday night after the dinner we are heading back. Mapquest tells us it is 232 or so miles and about 4 hours driving..Is it close to you?

Hi ladies! OMG - my arms are killing me! It hurts to lift them! I did the cardio premix from BM2 this morning and man was it tough to do the arm movements!

Kathy, have a great time at the wedding! I would probably do that too - buy something for Caitlyn and wear something I already have!

Hey Vilma! Hope Silver does OK at the vet today.

Chris, those sinuses sound horrible! Is it maybe an infection?

Jameson's teeth are feeling much better, thank goodness. He seems more OK with the whole thing. I think he was worried about the first day of school with them, but I think they look really cute! He was happy when he came home yesterday, so all must have went well!

All the kids are off today, but Ian and Colin are at chorus rehearsal all day. They have a concert tonight. I'm taking Jameson over to a friends in a few minutes, so it's just the girls (me, Caitlyn and Tully!).

BBL...

Joanne

Hey Everyone! Checking in really late...... I slept in til 6:30 and didn't get the workout going until nearly 7:00 so then it was time to hustle to get out of the house in time. I still have to do abs that had to wait yesterday! I did step blast -- so fun.

Kathy, I hope you enjoy the wedding (and the long drive)!

Chris, I saw the fb comment about the brownies -- I'll be on the lookout for the recipe. I think I'm making cookies today because even though I don't need them it's a rainy day here and I want to feel cozy. Hope those sinuses get better!

Joanne, I'm still sore from disc 13!!! I dread the back work tomorrow.....

Oh, hey, we never talked about when we might start a six month rotation of STS -- I haven't looked that far ahead -- Chris, have you?

-Beth

Hey again! ....

So it stayed cloudy and I decided on doing a nice stretch for a change. I've really not been getting in my stretches like I should.

I did a DVR'd stretch from Michelle Lemay called "Stretch Fusion". It was about 50 minutes minusing the commercials that I FF'd through, and it's a "fusion" of yoga/pilates stretching. I LOVED it! I thought of you through some of it, Beth, because it had AWESOME stretches for the hips. My hips get sore and tight and this was sooooo thorough in stretching them out. It was really cool, and if I see the DVD I'll definitley get it. Wonder if it's on Netflix or whatever you guys have?

Anyhow, my body feels much better , less achy.

Vilma: thanks for the histamine vibes! Yeah, my middle son has bad seasonal allergies too. he takes Claritin daily now, he was on Singulair last year, that did NOTHING for him. So far, he's been ok, but the buds are JUST sprouting here. Enjoy your "weekend" and hope your kitty has a good check up!...

Kathy: Oh you! You should have gotten a new dress! ... Hope you enjoy the wedding and family time!! Did you enjoy the Yoga today? Sometimes ya just gotta!

Joanne: I'm telling ya, Meso 2 gets IN there good, don't it??? I have to admit, I kind of like this break from DOMS on recovery week. ... Actually my sinuses are improving, but still clogged up. I know my doc wouldn't give me anything unless it's not improving for more than 3 days. Glad to hear Jameson's braces are better! They must hurt the first day, especially. Poor kiddo! It's good things went well at school. You guys are on Spring Break this week too? Ours is in TWO weeks!

Beth: Sleeping in until 6:30am? You bum you!!! LOL! SB is a , well, Blast! ... Oh the brownies! Wow, those things are killer! I tasted a tiny this morning when I cut them up . BIG time chocolate. I bet you could use white chocolate bars, or even PB bars in between in place. All you do is make the brownie mix from a box, as usual. And then spread 1/2 the batter in the pan , put 3 LARGE sized hershey bars down, and spready the other 1/2 and then bake per box instructions. :eek::eek::eek: Deadly!! .... The 6 month rotation. lets see, I'll finish this one up by the end of May. I'm game for anytime after that! I do have a vacation the last week of June. But you'll be finishing yours up when? Did you want to wait a month or 2 after your done? Maybe August or Sept? Is that too late?... Just thinking out loud! LOL!

Okay, got to go figure out what I'm cooking for dinner now!

Chris, I looked on netflix for that Stretch Fusion -- it sounds great -- but netflix didn't have it -- they have a few of her things, and I'm wondering if Stretch Fusion is a compilation of her "Spirit Flow" dvds. The only reason I wonder that is because I google'd for a dvd called Stretch Fusion and didn't find that -- but, to be honest, I didn't look all that hard yet. I'll keep it in mind.

Those brownies sound pretty good!!! Next you'll be putting reese's peanut butter cups inside. :D I saw your post about why your fat website.... crazy!!!!

On the sixth month rotation, I'm guessing I might want a month or two break -- it's so hard to say right now!! Let's play it by ear I guess.

this day is disappearing..... I really should get more done......

Oh, how crazy is this? We're all four going to www.iflysfbay.com to celebrate Travis' tenth birthday. We wanted to do something memorable for the decade occasion.

-Beth

Hey everyone...

Well, my day got busy..the kids didn't finish their school lessons in time for me to get a workout before there friends came for a playdate. So, I didn't get a chance to do anything today. But, I am hoping to get something in tomorrow when I get up before we leave...It was nice to rest. But, I feel lazy for not getting anything done!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.