April 09 check in Thursday 2nd

Kathy36

Cathlete
Hi ladies...

Getting us started today...Hope everyone slept well

Today's workout is the 1rst Lowmax premix and weights and plates abs...

Talk to you later..

Hi Kathy, and all! Happy Thursday.....

I didn't have quite such a hard time getting up this morning -- whew! I did bodystrikes this morning, plus Tracy's waist & abs -- well, part of it -- I was struggling with it! Her sequence really gets me.

Vilma, it was nice to "see" you finally yesterday. :) Ivy, where are you?! :D

Joanne, are you going to stick with meso 2? I'll be starting Sunday..... gulp!!

Oh, did you guys see that Chalene did an April Fool's announcement? She announced that her next series would be pole dancing, and it would come with play money that your husbands can throw at you while you're doing the workout. Pretty funny...... I have heard more actual details of the new Shaun and new Chalene stuff from a BB coach. Shaun's stuff will start out with some 30 minute workouts, then some 45 minute, and finally one 1-hour workout. Chalene's got some lower body thing coming out, a dynamic yoga which sounds interesting to me, new abs, and of course the turbo fire you've heard about, which was described as "more choreographed" than turbo jam, which means I'd better pass right over that puppy. :D

Ok, on to my crazy Thursday...... have fun.....

-Beth

Hey guys...

I'm in a bit of a poopy mood this morning. For the last 2 nights, I've had "issues" with eating like an ass. And I'm feeling the part today. (a BIG one!... literally).

I did Low Max Premix 1-4 this morning. Cathe is indeed a torturer. That hurt like HELL after STS Legs Disc 23 yesterday! I didn't think I had too much DOMS, until I did the LowMax intervals! hellloooo McFly!!!!

I didn't feel like doing Weights & Plates Abs (esp since the one of the boys broke one of my "plates" (frisbee)). So I did Butts & Guts, "Guts"! and then the nice stretch from B&G.

I'm going out in a few to Walmart and then finally to Kohl's to get some new jeans for my fat ass....

Kathy: How did you feel about LM???

Beth: COOL info about new Chalene and Shaun T. I'm intrigued on ALL counts! Chalene is so funny, and leave it to her to play a trick like that!! ... I'm still going to have to work in finding that Dr Fitness Podcast. ..

Okay, off I go, hopefully I'll feel better later. I was thinking if the sun came out after my shopping trip, i'd do a run at the park on the way home. ... THAT should cheer me up!

Oh, Chris, I hear ya - I'm feeling the same way. Why do I eat such crap??? Ugh! I really try to eat healthier, but then I'm so stressed, I just eat whatever is easiest and tastes best! Not good for the butt, eh?? ;) Not trying to make light of it, just know you are not alone! You did a great workout today! Ouch! Yes, Cathe can be a torturer! Hope you can get out for your run - I'm sure that will lift your spirits.

Beth, the BB programs sound so good!! I saw the InSanity clip and it looks brutal. But, I'm sure I'll buy it! Yes, I am starting with Meso 2 soon. I was thinking of starting tomorrow, but may stick with Monday. I'd have to rearrange my rotation calendar if I start tomorrow ;).

Hey Kathy!

Last night was crazy. Jameson had a soccer game at 7:45. Before that he was at the Mathletes competition and we had to rush from there to get to the soccer game. He missed getting a 3rd place individual medal by one point! He was happy with that. We didn't get home till after 9:00 and all the kids needed to take showers and I found out Ian and Colin hadn't done their homework. :( It was a mad house. Tonight is more of the same. Another soccer game, but earlier, than a fest at school, then a cub scout meeting. I have to remind DH to remind them to do their homework right after school.

Oh, I'm babbling and totally forgot to report my workout! I did Tracey Staehle's Strike Zone. I really like the workout, but the timing and music are off in a few places which is frustrating.

Have lots of work to do here....

BBL

Joanne

Hi All

OMG Beth I just had to laugh about Chalene's prank - pole dancing oh thats just rich lmao. I could totally see myself trying to swing up a pole - yeah right ;) :p with dh sitting on the sidelines lol

Chris
don't beat yourself up - just do better at your next meal and try to get rid of your trigger foods.

When I find my self control slipping over food intake I bring out my old weight watchers stuff and look at my before photo and how far I've come; then I ask myself do I really want to go back there and the answer is no so I just pull up my bootstraps and go on from there. Its so hard maintaining.

Sending you a big hug:)

Kathy I hope you enjoyed your workout today and didn't feel so much DOMs as our poor Chris did.

Big Hellos to Joanne, Hottie & Ivy.

So as far as me - I did Push Circuit 1 and had to stop and get my weights figured out and I also used my barbell for squats along with my weighted vest. I liked it today and I'm pretty sure next time I do this workout I'll be ready with the weights I need.

I also got some nice results so far from the Burn phase and I didn't think I did but I guess I was wrong :) So I'm happy with it.

Well I just finished eating my last Tuna pouch and I need to get dressed and go run some errands in town. Plus get some more tuna lol

Big Hugs all around:D

picture.php

Good morning -- I was plagued with cramps and a headache and frankly just a bit of depression yesterday so I didn't go into work (and kept my DH at home) to sort of reset myself. I eventually did the High Step Challenge and I felt pretty proud of myself for getting out of the funk like that. We dropped some more stuff at the new place and met our new "handyman"/"painter" who is clearly a guy trying to be an actor doing this on the side -- TOTALLY dreamy, do not mind looking at him work! I actually liked him a lot more than the other people because he was just so much more direct and rather competitive pricing. He's not licensed so we're taking a bit of a gamble but so DREAMY! LOL -- nah, even Joe liked him more. Today, I'm going to the school gym for nice low impact stuff. I want to make the next two to three weeks about cardio+weights so a lot of circuits and 4DS days I think. I guess I'm even a bit excited thinking about it.

We spent almost 45 minutes "arguing" over the orientation of the gym room. I want to make it a gym/ office room keeping the third bedroom untouched for the most part (for future guest room, possible rental space, and, you know, maybe a nursery in the future?). We came up with one layout that was a compromise but I think its going to work. I'll try to take before and after pictures. We're working on our bedroom and I hope its going to be awesome. I'm going with this burgundy rouge color on two walls and this yellow peach color on the other walls with this very slight off white color as the trim. I'm being bold but I always wanted this so we'll see!

Oh, during the high step challenge, I was using one of Cathe's pink stretch bands and at one point I was going..huh...this is getting easier maybe I should step it up? And it kept on getting easier and easier until I realized that there was a hole and every time I pulsed I was opening up more...will need to get that replaced...

Chris and Kathy -- Low max! Ah, my butt stings just thinking about it. For some reason Chris, i don't think you have a fat ass.

Beth -- pole dancing?! :) erm...yeah... it is a crazy core workout though! Ivy is living it up on facebook I think too :).

Hey, I'm at my computer for most of today...so if people wanna be chatty...:)

Wow I take forever to type! joanne and vilma!

Vilma -- do I get CLX after you? :) Mmmm...tuna. You know, there's this indian way of making tuna that my mother/I make that's so yummy my husband refuses to eat it any other way when we're home? I haven't made it in soooo long.

Joanne -- omigosh, i've gone through so many boxes of cookies now! and btw, I don't share! ;) really great news about your kids and the honors! Wohoo Meso 2!

Ok, still wanting to be distracted...

Goodmorning Friends!

I’m still on rest week. Today I’m hoping to be able to do Yoga. We’ll see.

Kathy: Have fun with your workout! Sounds like a good one!

Beth: I’m here J Just been a busy day yesterday! We had Tornado warnings and everything. I was just so scared! LOL! I don’t EVER want to see a Tornado! OMG, so Chalene is coming out with like a second TJ called Turbo Fire????? I might be interested!!!

Chris: Girl, did you join my club?? At least you didn’t eat about 24 Chocolate chips cookies in 2 days (did I just admit that, LOL) LOL!!!! Great job on your workout today! I LOVE B&G abs workout! I always get sore with that one. OMG, yes I read what Cathe wrote about my Chocolate chip cookie (That’s my kind of girl, LOL). LOL! I’ll never forget that!

Joanne: WOW! Sounds like you are going to be very busy today! WTG on your workout today! J

Vilma: WTG on your workout today! Congrats on seeing results!! I was just going to ask you, but as I kept reading you answered my question J

Hottie: WTG on getting your workout done! I’m so excited for you about your house! The colors of your room sound great!

YAY!!! Spring Break starts tomorrow!!! I’m so ready to just relax and not work for a WEEK!!! Hope everyone is having a great day! J

I love you guys!

You all made me feel better and helped me feel less poopy today!

There were a few other things that helped too. #1. I went to Kohls wearing my running clothes & on the way the sun burst through the clouds and it got so warm out! Up in the high 60's! So, I had to buy a new short sleeved HOT pink Champion shirt to wear! #2. My fat ass fit into a size 6 jeans! I was like, WOAH! ..you're kidding! Maybe it was the style or something, but I took it and ran. In fact, I took 2 and ran!! #3. My run. Wow. One of those runs where you feel like a million freakin bucks , I had a wicked endorphin high, I tell ya. My legs were kind of feeling it though, but not where I had to stop. I had a nice nice NICE stretch in the warm sun afterwards. #4. I had enough time to sit outside on the patio and read my book when I got home!

So, yeah, I feel better.

Joanne: Thanks for commiserating with me. It is a shitty feeling. And I felt like I've had no control. I hope I can do better tonight! I'll try! Your soccer and homework night sounds very familiar. I'm sure that happened here before! LOL! Your son is such a good kid to be so accepting of coming in 4th. You must be super proud of him!!

Vilma: that it just what I did! I've been doing "Core" , but decided today to do "Core" and count points. It's kept me in better control. But then again, it's not night time yet!.. LOL!... VERY cool that you've finished the first cycle of CLX AND gotten results! AND you enjoy it!! Hope you found some good tuna!!!

Hottie: You are making me miss some of Cathe's workouts I haven't done in eons. HSC is a one of them!! LOL at your "hot" painter!!! take a picture and show us, we're dying to see!! .... I like the idea of your workout room. That's how mine is. We have the computer downstairs and a big desk, and all my workout stuff. It's nice to have the computer there. Though sometimes it is a bit cramped. .... Your bedroom sounds beautiful! We want pictures of that too!

Ivy: Yeah! What's with us these few days??? I guess I did join your Cookie Club, but I ate packaged ones, at least yours were homemade and worth it! LOL!. .... I really "enjoyed" B&G Abs too. And some of it was reminisent of Weights and Plates (well, just the 'weights').

So my youngest just tells me he lost what I got him yesterday (Bakugon, for having a month of good reports from the sitter). Ohhh my. I told him not to take it outside! I'm both mad at him and feel bad for him at the same time!!

Chris, wow, your day really turned around -- that's terrific!! Too bad about your son's glucagon. What the heck is it that you got him?! We're so naive here.

I was thinking about you all on our drive home from piano lessons.... it is so freakin' hard to maintain, isn't it? I mean, losing weight is almost easier, because if you're losing, you're in the right mindset and motivated, but maintaining, well.... it's a constant struggle, as you all know.

Chris, your comment to Hottie about doing older Cathe's..... I noticed her April rotation earlier and thought it sounded fun. Funny how we are so enticed by other workouts! It's amazing Cathe is still putting out rotations, isn't it? I mean, they may be largely recycled, but still, it takes effort. She is amazing. Oh, and does anyone else here ever do what I seem to do all the time when typing our Kathy's name? I always type "Kathe" and have to back up and fix.

Very stressful day here..... ug.... I'm going to re-read your uplifting posts and try to feel better.

-Beth

Hey everyone...

Beth: I love it...Makes me think of Cathe..You can so spell my name that way!!LOL

Chris: Yeah, for the size 6 jeans!! I can get into 6 and 8...depends on the brand. Oh and Low max showed me what areas of my legs were sore. That would be my glutes and a little in the quads and the rest!

Thanks for the encouragement everyone else...I got Low Max done and the weights and plates abs. I did a little better with the plates. I have a hard time with the straight leg pull ins. I modified some of those with bent knees..

Ok, gotta get the kids ready for bed and then ER is on..Night!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.