April 09 check in Friday 17th

Kathy36

Cathlete
Hi everyone..

Getting our thread started..

Disc 27 for me today..My chest and back are finally feeling normal. Now I am going to be sore in my upper body again...

Be back later...

Hi Kathy, and all! Happy Friday!

Ug..... I feel like my life is crazy out of control..... yesterday was the big birthday celebration, today I'm flying down to southern CA for birthday celebration -- more on that later.

Today was a scheduled rest day -- I did STS disc 19 (CST). :D I had to or I'd fall behind because of traveling. tomorrow I will rest and let me tell you, after that double-wave loading, I will need it!!! ;) I'm fried.

Probably won't be checking in this weekend..... hope you're all well!

-Beth

Quickie for me today, I HAVE to get outtahere , much to get accomplished!

I did DISC 27 today, too: Shoulders Biceps Triceps. I was very pleased to find I'm much stronger than I'd been and than I thought! I actually had to UP some of my weights!! :eek:

Hope you have a fun weekend, Beth! ..It sounds busy, but possibly fun?!?

Kathy...
let me know what you think of 27 today!

loveshower.gif
to Vilma, Hottie, Ivy!!!

P.S. I might go for a bike ride later, if time permits :p

Hi ladies..

Just finished up with disc 27.. I liked the exercises in this one...

Chris: This was a good workout..I feel I am getting stronger too. I can tell in the shoulders and triceps. Those were my weak areas. I used 12s for the lateral raises and the cross body triceps and the one arm tricep over the head I used 15s with my weighted gloves adding another 3 1/2 pounds to the dumbbells. That is an improvement for me! YEAH!! Hubby got me a bike last year for my birthday. We LOVE family rides and I take the kids out too during the week...

Beth: Have a safe trip and enjoy the birthday celebration!!

Ok, I would love to get a run in later. But, we have library and Lauren's book club this afternoon before we head home an inhale dinner for Lauren's softball practice..So, I am going to try. But, I think I will be out of luck..Tomorrow is crazy too with baseball game for Chris and Lauren with choir at church. I will be lucky to get a workout in!!! UGH!!

everybody is in a rush today! We stayed in late at home today and arrived at work only a little bit ago (grr, my boss caught me this time coming in late -- he never is in my office unless I'm late! he wasn't even talking to people IN my office at the time but the people who worked in the other office. Oh well. I'll get my stuff done.) I'm really looking forward to the weekend because then Joe and I can spend more time together putting this house together. He got all excited last night taking out the trash. He was just so happy it was just HIS and no one else's (because people would leave trash around and he'd go around the apartment cleaning it up).

Kathy -- WOW, that sounds like a lot of stuff to do! remember to breathe!
Beth -- have fun at the birthday celebration! I'll pick you up from the airport if you need it! :)
Chris -- good for you on the workout! I really need to get back into gear and I need to work on my shoulders. I've lost all the strength I gained it feels and if that's the case then I'm back at PT.

bleh...now my boss left for the weekend. now i really don't want to work....but i will...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.