April 08 Friday Check In

Boingo

Cathlete
Hey Girls!!

Wow, the weather is amazing here! 70's and supposed to reach 80 this afternoon!! I sat in the backyard yesterday and was so mesmorized by the sun, I almost fell asleep!

This sinus thing is still lingering...I just feel so wiped out by afternoon. but it is getting better, so I guess I'll hold tight and won't go see the doctor.

Today, I did it, I went for my run in the park! Oh my! it was amazing, i did some stairs, a few hills, and just ran and SWEATED! I can't remember the last time I ran without starting out cold.. *bigass grin* . Joanne, hope your run goes well tomorrow!! That is cool your son is doing running... I'd be so excited if one of my boys did race and/or track.

Kathy: How ya feeling after PUB? I was soooo sore from that workout, it was unbelievable. Were you too? I know what you mean about eating. I stress ate on Wednesday and was kicking myself for it, because I had been doing so well..

Randi: where are you? I miss hearing about your early AM lower body kickbutt workouts!!

Okay, off to enjoy the (quiet) sunshine! The boys start Spring Vacation after they get home today, they should be pretty pumped!

~Chris

Hey Chris: I am feeling PUB all over. But, the chest is more tender!!!! I was enjoying the sun yesterday too. I have fell asleep many a time sitting in the chair soaking up the rays. And that was when I wasn't sunbathing!!

Today's workout was Pyramid Lower Body!! NOw my lower body can be sore with the upper body..

Hope everyone is having a great day!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.