Amazing CHEETAHS may 13th

sunnydelite

Cathlete
Good morning cheetahs,

Happy Mother's day to all of the mommy cheetahs!!:D

my group run yesterday was really fun. we ran for 3.1 miles and running with a group made me run somewhat faster. so i think i will try to do the run every sat. with them.

today's workout is MM and a non-treadmill cardio from one of the BBC's.

jackie- many, many congratulations on running such a strong race yesterday.

have a very wonderful day to all of the amazing cheetahs!

Oops, Sunny! I didn't see your post. I've cut & pasted mine here:

Good morning, cheetahs & Happy Mother's Day to all the moms on our thread! Enjoy your day, and let all of us honor our moms - whether they can be here with us or not - for the beautiful women that they are!

I am still feeling under the weather, but my goal is to hit S&A and then some power yoga. If I'm feeling strong, I might do PUB-back, and then I'll feel I fairly covered the X for this week.

BBL!
~Cathy :)

Sunny :: thanks! Enjoy MM & whichever cardio you choose. Now just add an 11-mile run to that and you'll have a Shelly-fied a$$-buster of a workout. ;) *lol*

OH! I have to go check out Jackie's race results! Will do that next.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, this Cheetah is back to normal, sort of. lol. Life is calm once again. With Teacher Appreciation Week behind me, I can continue with normal days once again. Last night, we (my neighbors, me, DFiance and all the kids) camped out in tents. Today's plan is to get the new bed together in older DS's room (his room is all done! YAY) and then start on younger DS's room. Then cut the grass. We're cooking steaks and stuff for dinner.

Tomorrow, I'm starting the Leg Blast Bonanza rotation (April 06, I think). Looking forward to getting back on track with workouts AND eating again.

Sorry I've been so MIA lately.

Gayle

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the Mommy-Cheetah-Babes!:)

Well, after a rough day of getting stuff done for the party while feeling awful, I went to bed at 8:30 last night. It took me NO TIME to pass out and I slept until 8 this morning. I feel like a new person!!! I am not 100% but 99% for sure! YEAY!:+ I am soooo happy that I didn't cancel the party. I would have been PIST if I had canceled it and then felt fine this morning!!! All of the food prep is done except for making the cold cut tray and I have started on the house cleaning. Company is expected to arrive between 1 and 2pm. :)

There will be no work out for me today but hopefully tomorrow I can start fresh. I am not going to make myself crazy trying to play catch up with what I missed. I am just going to start with the current day of the rotation and go from there. I am going to fight my OCD about work out tooth and nail! LOL

Cathy, I didn't realize you weren't feeling well. I hope you feel better FAST! I agree with Sunny. Don't push too hard or you are liable to make it worse.

Sunny, Glad you enjoyed your first run with the group. I'm glad you finally found something like that. Did you client join as well?

Gayle, A leg blast rotation sounds painful! }( LOL So it doesn't sound like you are going to be relaxing today...what's up with that? Or are you one of those people who is happier when she is on the move? :)

Jackie, I haven't had the chance to read up on your race report. I will do that as soon as I can!

I don't know if I'll have a chance to get back here today or not so have a great day everyone!:7

Good morning ladies! Happy Mother's Day!!

Sunny - That's awesome about the run group! Glad you had fun!

Cathy - Glad to hear you're feeling better. Hope you can get a workout in and still feel good.

Gayle - Glad to hear things are slowing down a little for you. But, it sure is understandable.

Wendy - Yippee for feeling better! Hope that party is fun!

Rest day for me. Will finish personals later. Must get ready for church.

Enjoy your day ladies!

Jackie

Good morning cheetahs

http://bestsmileys.com/mothersday/1.gif[/img]

Cathy..thank you for your kind words yesterday, that really helped me...:)..sorry you are still a bit under the weather, I bet working out could help you feel better.

Sunny..sounds like the group run was fun. Enjoy MM and cardio.

Gayle...sounds like you have been busy. I hope you have fun with that rotation!

Wendy...so glad you are feeling better. I hope the party is a lot of fun!

Jackie...enjoy your rest day and church.

I am skipping my long run and letting the glute/ham rest. I will do some back & bicep work and maybe 60 min on the EXT.

Have a great day...:)

Hi again, cheetahs—

Just popping in to say I finished S&A (my favorite X workout!) and brought it bigtime – upped my weights and/or reps on most exercises again. I’m proud of myself considering I’m not feeling all that up-to-snuff right now. Just decided I was going to mentally override it. Then I popped in the new Kristin McGee Power Yoga vid (first attempt at that one – I fig’d I’d strive for about 30 minutes of it, but I only made it through 25). It’s not something I’d normally attempt after working the u/b so hard, and sure enough, all the downward dogs were killer on the arms & shoulders. I found that the instructor’s intense smiling doesn’t really annoy me – she’s straightforward and pleasant and man, does she work ya! Earned my respect, that’s for sure. Great workout. So now, I’m sucking down a protein shake and will run out to return a pair of pants at the mall before I come back and tackle some schoolwork.

Gayle :: glad to hear that things are calming down for you. I like being busy, but then I feel I need a breather between all the craziness.

Wendy :: sounds like the rest was in order for you…glad you are feeling a little better…yes, I’m sick, too – strep. Hope the party doesn’t wear you out! Hostessing can take it out of ya even when you feel healthy.

Jackie :: enjoy your rest day!

Carole :: I think the w/out *was* good for me…I will sleep well tonight…Have a great w/out – I really hope you can shake this glute/hammy problem soon!

Good morning amazing cheetahs and Happy Mother's day! I've had a tough workout week even for me, so it'll be a rest day tomorrow for sure:)

SunnyD- I like your title for today's check-in:) Going for group runs is an excellent strategy if you want to increase your speed.
How far did you run? There are a couple of groups that meet around here but I live too far out of town and my schedule is so erratic that it's just to difficult to commit to running with them:(
Hope you have a terrific Mom's day!

Cathy- Well, sounds like you're at least on the road to recovery...
I am really impressed that you upped your weights today considering you weren't feeling great. Awesome job!!! I hope you get a really nice long sleep tonight.

Gayle- Glad to hear all is well with you and it sounds like you have a fun busy day ahead. I hope your sons treat you well today, you are an inspiration as a Mom!! The Leg Blast bonanza rotation sounds interesting!

Wendy- Sounds like a good long sleep was just the thing your body really needed. I hope you don't try to play catch up on the rotation and give yourself a break. Have a great party tonight!!!
Hope you'll post some pics.

Jackie- Have a relaxing rest day :)

Carole- sounds like a good strategy to nix the long run today...
a 60 min EXT workout kicks my fanny as much as a long run anyway!

For today I'm thinking it'll be Gauntlet and Strength Building Yoga.
I'll be napping later cuz I'll be going in tonight for work, first of a long stretch :( Hi to all who follow

ShellyC

Shelly :: yes, I'm already doing much better - gettin' it under control with the meds...thanks! A compliment coming from you makes my day. :) Enjoy your workout & nap! How long of a stretch are you facing?

Christine :: how is Ved doing?

OK, back again to say I just *had* to get in some more Squeeze. Did Windshield Wiper and the Buns & Thigh segments from the Full Body and Power Squeeze workouts. (All three involve you lying on your back with your feet up against the wall.) I'm just lovin' that burn!

Cathy :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.