Alywnn, TT, Kettlebellers & Tony-Sunday's check in

sunnydelite

Cathlete
Hello ladies,

shirl- i wanna come take one of your TK classes! i am sure you are just going to love newport. it is one awesome workout. i really liked shred 3.

jen- yay!! on your AB purchase. did you get the sale price of $59?

tammie- sorry about your med issues. hopefully the doc can get it figured out for you. hate when workouts go wrong...

jacque- i am not that technically inclined, however with my CC's i just unzipped them and then added the file to my ipod. hope you get it to work for you today. which ones did you get? IA, re: HR being so draining which is why i wanted out. got to the point where i just wasn't lovin' it any more.

wendy- how is that toe feeling today?

lora- i like your idea re: posting how we did that day on passing up on crap foods. when do you want to start?

i never got to do SZ yesterday as my legs were still sore from newport. couldn't even imagine try to do a roundhouse kick. so i am going to fit it in sometime this week.

on another note the scale is still moving in the right direction and i am dropping inches!! lovin' AB, wooohooo!
ladies, i am in a quandry lately with me and dh's schedule we haven't been seeing each much, just kinda of tag-teaming it with the kids. he drops off and i pick up. so he wants us to match our schedules so we can spend time together working out. he is not interested in doing AB. i really enjoy it when we workout together so i am definitely not opposed to the idea and we definitely need to spend some time together when it is just us. it would just mean giving up AB for now.....hmmm what to do?? i will keep you posted.

today's workout is a run at the outdoor track with intervals of running the stairs. i really liked that workout last week and it burned an insane amount of calories which i will need as i have a batch of brownies baking right now (part of dh's father's day celebration!!) and need to burn all the extra calories i can. plus after church we are going out for brunch:9

have an awesome burnin' it up day!!

Morning Ladies-

This morning I did Warp Speed Cardio. I did 5 sets of 60/120 intervals on the Rebounder and jogging around the house and stepping. I then did Cathe's Low Intensity Step from 4D for the 20 min segment. I went a bit over the 20". Workout with C/D & stretch was 60" and I burned 520 calories.

I also did Bender Ball Abs Advanced (wow...did my abs shake) and then I did Rainbeau Mars Yoga for Beauty - Dawn....as I've been having stomach GI woes and this one has the belly pump cleansing segment that usually helps me. For once - this yoga felt great! Now I know why it's one of my all time fave's! I've been doing all of the newer crap I got lately....yes, crap! Haven't found much else I'm thrilled about. Rainbeau's have the perfect amount of effort and ease in them. When I work out really hard day in and day out, I don't want to do a super tough yoga DVD with tons of Sun Sal's....as it's too hard on me. This one was perfect. Felt great.

Off to eat my Kashi 7-grain pilaf and DAnnon Lite & Fit yogurt for breakfast. I was slightly bad yesterday and had The Sinless ice cream from Coldstone with a bit of pecans/caramel/hot fudge (not a lot). The Sinless stuff is 140 calories ...sug free & fat free ....but the other stuff added...I'm sure. I will start behaving on Monday...hopefully! I do usually allow myself a treat on Sat. Sun....such as a few small pieces of chocolate...or a treat like above.

Have a great day everyone.

Good Morning girls!

Sunny, I did get the $59 sale price, and I received it in the mail yesterday! That was fast. I started reading it a little last night and plan on spending some time on it today. It's raining here today which makes it a great day for reading. I have to make the rounds and go see my dad and get the kids over to see their dad, but that's all I really have to do today. As far as your DH wanting to work out with you to spend time together, I say NO QUESTION, do it. Put AB on the back burner for a while. It won't go anywhere and will be ready for you when you need it again. It is sooooo important to find time for each other when life gets hectic, and so often many of us don't. I think it is so sweet and caring that you and your DH have come up with that solution!

Lora, I cheated last night on my diet, too. We went out for dinner last night after some Father's Day shopping, and I had some white bread :eek: and I ate half of my daughter's dessert, which was white chocolate raspberry cheesecake :9 It was sooo worth the splurge. Yummmmyyyy.

Don't know what's on tap for a workout today, if anything. My legs are killing me, and I haven't decided if working out would help them or not. Technically, it's a rest day, but we'll see how the day goes. I should do something considering last night's dinner!!

BBS~

Jen

Good Morning Girls.

Today is supposed to be the final AB weight work out to complete stage 1 but I am thinking today may *FINALLY* be my rest day. Tomorrow I can do AB & HIIT if I want since I don't have to work. }(

I stepped on the scale this morning and my weight has finally returned to where it was pre-A/C trip and impending TTOM days. I will weigh, measure and do BF in the morning to see where I OFFICIALLY stand at the end of stage 1. Considering how many cheats I had over the course of this month, I am not expecting miracles but I DO think/hope I will still see some losses. :) The next month should be less eventful which should mean better eating so hopefully I'll get better results from it. :)

I did well eating wise at the party last night. The food was not healthy. Lots of greasy fried foods BUT I only ate a little bit AND I only had 2 drinks. I drank water the rest of the night. I left there feeling really good about it and the scale obviously agreed with me!:D

BBIAB for personals Ladies.:)

Good job last night, Wendy!

I'm reading Afterburn right now, and I'm wondering if you girls doing AB follow the nutrition plan with these workouts? I'm kind of confused, because he has the first month's macros at 50/30/20. After following WSFL for the past month, a diet like that is easy for me! But I'm wondering if it'll be too many carbs right away and if I should think more about a 40/40/20 breakdown. What's everyone else doing and are you seeing results?

Jen

Good morning ladies !

Sunny - thanks for the info on the CC's. I did see that they zip files so maybe I'll try unzipping and then copying. Just funny that I can "see" them on the ipod but just can't play them. Since you only get 3 "clicks" I was afraid to do too much without understanding what I was doing. Lots of great advice on these boards ! Glad to hear your results are so positive. IMHO I would do whatever you need to do to have a workout with DH. Whether it be adjust the rotations, modify or put away for another time. Lucky you.

Lora - glad you found a comfortable yoga routine. Sounds like your cheat wasn't that bad. Besides, you are a workout machine and I'm sure you'll take care of those calories in no time ! :p So just what is Kashi pilaf? I have eaten the cereals and seen the frozen lunch/dinners.:9

Jen - So you got AB, huh? Was that the Alwyn that was like $77 a bit ago? Looked good, but seemed like a little too much for me if it wasn't a whole lot different than the NROLW. Sure sounds like it is working well for Sunny ! Sounds like everyone indulged a little yesterday - we will all make up for it 'cuz that's just how we are !

Wendy - Good job getting back to "normal". Sending <<<looser vibes>>> for some great reductions when you weigh and measure tomorrow. Hope Stage 2 goes well for you !

Today I will attempt a Cardio Coach if I can figure out how to listen to one! I decided, what the heck, and got 5 for the price of 3: Revised 2, 4, 5, 7 & 8. They seemed to be the ones that most everyone was enjoying (in a sweatfest way!). I'm still not really familiar with them so need to see what I will attempt today. May even go out and finally get an iPod 80GB which I've been planning on but haven't done. DH is going clay shooting with his dad so I'm on my own today, darn it . . . }(

Hello to Lori, Judy, Shirl, Tammy, Christine and anyone I missed. Hope you all have a great day !

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.