Alywn,TT,Kettlebellers,P90X..etc..June 3 rd

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!:)

Just quickly starting us off for the day. I would love to do personnals right now but I need to get my workout started.
I was going to do just a run but Im thinking about doing a run + a cathe circuit workout. Tomorrow I am back to P90X before the first week of rest:)
I got a 1.50 raise at work yesterday..pretty good hey? I still need to call the other guy and tell him that Im not comming to work for him. Then I will tell my boss that I am staying and Thanks! LOL

I will BBL to report what I did!

Lori:)

Hello all,

lori- happy to hear you have made a decision you are comfortable with. let us know what you do today!

today's workout is my AB cardio!

sniff, sniff today is my first son's last day of school. he is now an official second grader:7 so dad and I are taking him out for lunch!

Christine- WOWzers what a workout!! so glad you are still lovin' TT. did you check out june's rotation? looks awesome!!

BBL:)

Good Morning!

I am on day three of NROL. Today is FL1B. My LB is STILL sore from Sunday's workout...I think it was the rotational lunges that did me in:eek: :eek:

I'll post when I can, but it is very hard for me to keep up with this thread as I can't post at all from work.

Lori~ Congrats on the raise :D

tammy- don't worry about keeping up with personals. we are happy to have you!!

judy- i hear you re: alwyn love. he is da' kewlest....:D

wendy- glad to see you were shaken out of your foul mood by your workout. it definitely works for me!

jacque- no way was that way too much info. i love hearing stories esp about our children. IA the love for our children is a very strong bond!

This morning I did WSFL Cardio. I used the Ellipitical for the intervals and the Treadmill & Ellipitical with my 10# vest on for steady state part. I also hit the heavy bag for a while then cooled down and stretched. Workout was 50" and I burned 459 calories.

I'm not really getting into this Warped Speed program. Hope I can stick with it. Maybe I'll feel differently if the scale moves again.

Have great workouts everyone.

Good Morning Peeps. :)

Today's work out is HIIT. I won't be able to do it at the gym cause I have to work this morning and have something to do tonight so my intention is to do Interval X+ at nap time. }(

So DH and I joined a bowling leauge that started last night. It's a doubles league. I used to league bowl all the time for about 10 years but stopped about 8 years ago. I go open bowling but not that often. We went and practiced twice prior to the league beginning. I expected to start off with some really lousy scores but actually did well (for me anyway). I established a 118 average last night which is great considering I left the sport with an average in the 120's after doing it for like TEN years!

Lori: Congrats on the raise. Enjoy your work out.

Sunny: Enjoy lunch with your 2nd grader today!:+ Yes, exercise always perks me up when I'm feeling cranky. It's just so hard to get started when I'm in a not-so-good mood. So when are ya gettin' your tattoo?? I want one having to do with DS but I also want one to commemorate my first marathon after I run it!

Tammy: There you are! I was wondering what happened to you!:) Oh you don't have to tell me about lower body soreness! I just got over THREE days of intense lower body DOMS!}(

Lora: What is it about WSFL that you don't like? I don't think I could do that program because of the extremely restrictive diet. Some of the work outs sound kick-a$$ though!}(

Jen: So are you a tattoo girl? :)

Jaque: Good job on the AMRAP work out y'day. Prone Jacknifes are harder then they look! I guess that's why there are never loads of them to start with in Alwyn's work outs. C'mon now-you KNOW you want a kettlebell! ;) I have 3 tattoos and want 2 more. It's addicting. YIKES! LOL

Judy: Good for you for adjusting your eating so that it works for you. If something is making you miserable, it's not worth it. I can't believe you are so far into NROL! I don't know if I would have been able to last that long! The exercise ADD gets me every time. ;) I am just starting out with the bells. So far so good. Would be great if you started using them too. :)

Christine: Awesome work out you posted last night. Enjoy your day!

Gotta get more java!
BBL.

Hey Girlies~!

I managed to squeeze in 6 seg of BC and a 3 mile run. You would think that I would get more in in an hour but getting off and on the TM, fixing my Ipod...etc...really takes up timex( Anyway,Im happy with that. I was also happy that my legs didn't feel like they weighed a ton either morning. Sometimes when I try to run early in the morning I can barley lift my legs;) :)

Sunny** They grow up fast don't they? DD will he in junior high next yr! Thats when the trouble begins! LOL I can feel the grey hairs and wrinkles creeping up on me:-(

Tammy** If I couldn't post when I was working there would be no way I could keep up with anything. I check the forums as soon as I get in and at lunch time as well. Check in when you can!

Lora** I read through the warm speed weightloss and I didn't think I could do it, so I didn't:) LOL Anyone who can stick to a program, hats off to them! I can't do it, Ive tried and I always fail. If anything I end up gaining weight b/c I eat all the meals plus pick in between. Im better off listening to my belly.

Wendy** Enjoy your workout today!!!

I will bbl, my boss should be here any min and when he comes in and we are on the computer he thinks we are on Facebook! lOL

Lori:)

Hola chicas!

Today was WSFL cardio, 50 minutes worth, half HIIT and half steady state. Glad it's done. My goal for today is 100% diet adherance. Yesterday I cheated with some pita chips and a glass of wine after work with my dad. I can say no to anyone but him. ;-)

Lori, congrats on making a decision and the raise. Everything will fall into place now.

Tammy, I bought NROL and am thinking about doing one of the fat loss rotations after WSFL. Do you like it?

Sunny, enjoy your lunch. That sounds like so much fun. He's a big shot now, huh?

Lora, this is a tough program. It was day 15 for me yesterday and it was difficult. Something about hitting that half way mark that made me want to throw in the towel, likely because I haven't seen the scale move down since week 1, but I'm back at it today with full commitment. The hardest part about this diet is that nothing is crunchy. I want to crunch on something!! But I can hold out for two more weeks...now that I gave into that craving a bit yesterday }(

Wendy, I am a tattoo girl, in fact. I have one that's a rose in full bloom on my lower stomach. I've contemplated another for years now, but I haven't thought of one yet that gets me totally excited. Wanted an angel on my shoulder for a while, but then worried about it being visible in a professional setting, so haven't done it yet. Keeping my options open, though.

Okay, back to work for me. Will BBL ~

Jen

Good morning ladies !:D

I'm feeling cheery for some reason - guess I should just enjoy and not try to figure out why . . .

Lori - way to go on the raise girl ! Glad it worked out for you they way you had hoped. Have a fun workout before going back to 90X. And maybe, just maybe, your boss needs to know how great a forum Cathe has over here. (Facebook, pah leeeese). I mean, come on, we helped you decide to stay there, didn't we? (LOL !)

Sunny - understand about your DS - it is enjoyable but hard to watch them grow up because all stage of their lives have good in them. My "baby" just turned 19 and is out living on her own, sigh. But as always, a new phase of life for me to help with.:eek:

Tammy - have fun with NROL, the original I guess since I don't recognize the workout lingo. I took a couple days off between my NROLW workouts and have mild DOMS fron the other day. At least I feel like I did something that way.:p Check in when you can - it is hard for me too but I'm beginning to be a "bad girl" and do it for my breaks at work, he he he.

Lora - sounds like a good workout - <<<crossing fingers for the scale to move for ya>>>}(

Wendy - hope your Interval+ comes to fruition for you. How fun a bowling league. I remember our Saturday league when all the neighborhood kids would go to the local bowling alley and play for a couple hours. 118 is not bad just getting back into it ! I am another who loves a good workout to take care of a moody day.

Judy - I'm kinda in agreement about the NROLW. I have one more AMRAP for Workout B and then will take two weeks of doing circuits. Am hoping that will be enough of a distraction to make it at least another stage or 2. Y'all got me wondering about the D$%* kettlebells now. x(

Jen - a few pita chips and a glass o'wine isn't too bad. Can you eat some shredded carrots or snap peas? That helps me with the "crunch demons" ! Good luck to the scale moving for you too ! So what's up with this WS workout anyway Alwyn?

I took a break from running today and did HSC. The NROLW has definitely increased my strength as I did more today than I have ever done in the past. Feels really good - but at the same time was hard as I see my endurance for Cathe workouts dwindling a bit. Will be doing the August 06 Bootcamp workout for two weeks before deciding on Stage 2 or not. And I did just order the Turbo Jam workouts . . . hmmmm, think I may have too many choices soon }(

Have a great day ladies.

Good Afternoon.

Jacque: Oh I wish I knew you were interested in a BB product! I'm a coach for BB so I would have asked you to order the TJ's through me! Oh snap...Oh well. I guess I should have mentioned it sooner. Well, remember me in the future if ya ever want anything else, k? :)

Lori: Great work out this morning!

Jen: A tattoo girl too? YAY! I knew I liked you for a reason! LOL ;) It is addicting. I got my first at age 25, my 2nd at age 27 and third at age 35. Now I'm lookin' for a 4th with in the coming year as well as a 5th but not sure when. }( :eek: }( :7 So none of the WSFL food crunches? That's odd!

So I just got up from a nap. I'm exhausted and sore. That third beer last night must've thrown me over the edge to make me really tired today and the weight work outs are really kickin' ass on my lower body when combined with all of this HIIT. YEOWZAS! I keep batting a rest day back and forth for today but I'm not likely to actually go with it. It's a nice thought though. LOL

Oh well...if I'm gonna work out, I need to get movin'. I am heading out in a couple of hours to drop DS off at my mom's for a visit while I go help a friend move into a new apartment!

BBL!:)

How quickly things change...I decided I am not doing cardio in my house. The A/C is not in the work out room yet and it's just too darned hot to do cardio in here today. I'm going to high-tail it to the gym before heading to my mom's after all. I think I am due for HIIT by way of hills on the TM today. WOOT!}(

Later babes!:*

Wendy - sorry - you had mentioned you were a coach but I kinda was just watchin Sat AM TV and saw the infomercial. Remember your post about the bands so figured might as well order them. Will remember you next time, promise.x(

So I am in CA and it's barely been mid 70's here so my workout room that gets the afternoon sun is not that warm yet. How hot has it been there? I am ready for our "real summer"}(

Hope you got in a good WO.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.