Alwyn, X, TT, KB, etc Sunday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls.

Okay I think I know how I will tackle CTX and I will start TODAY! No time like the present, right? ;)

I am doing it a 2 day split formation. I'll do Chest/Back/Shoulders one day and Bi/Tri/Legs another day and I'll put abs in where they fit best each week. I figure this allow me plenty of time for my runs the rest of the week and should limit my need to do 2 work outs in a day to fit it all in. It may even afford me an extra rest day if I want it!...Yeah okay I know...I probably won't take it but having the option is nice!:p

So I'm not sore from my run y'day. I'm amazed...AND happy!:)

Off to grab some breakfast but I'll be back a bit later!

Hey Wendy!! Sorry to leave you here by yourself all day :confused: Where is everyone this weekend?

I was at BF's this morning and then spent the afternoon running errands and doing some shopping. And what, you might ask, did that shopping generate? Well I'll tell you...two shiny new kettlebells and dvds to go with them :eek::eek::eek: I'm officially a convert! So look at that, our group name will still be applicable ;) I'm going to preview the dvds tonight. And that means I'll likely do a workout in the morning. So much for a rest week. But I woke up this morning so sore and stiff and all I wanted to do was run or jump around to get the blood flowing and body loose, and I knew then that seven days rest just wasn't going to happen.

So what did you do for CTX today? And are you going to do strictly running for the cardio? I think the way you've organized it sounds like a good plan. How long do you plan on doing it? A month? And when is your half marathon, by the way? Did I ask you enough questions, Wendy?

Okay, I'm going to watch a dvd and see what I'm in for. I'm really excited about this.

BBS~

Jen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.