Alwyn, TT, NROLW & Others - Friday May 30

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies-

This morning I did Jackie Warner's One on One Training. I added ankle weights and dumbbells to the core/ab section. Workout was 65" and I burned 477 calories.

This is a pretty good workout. I was able to go a little heavier this time since I knew what was coming.

I'm thinking I'll start back on WSFL on Monday.

Have great workouts everyone.

Good Morning:)

Im waiting to go home again...off for the weekend:) Oh I forgot to tell you guys yesterday, we also had somemore interesting news. We built a house a yr and a half ago and of course, went over budget. We have money to do the lawn,driveway and garage but not enough.DH went to the bank yesterday and as it all sorted out, remortaged the house for a little more and even cleaned up the cc's and line of credit:) for not much more. You wouldn't beleive how big a weight this is off of my shoulders! And its not like we have another payment or anything cause its still the mortgage payment:) Im the one who pays the bills and I hate it..glad they are cleaned up:) Now I can go shopping again! hehe!!!

Todays workout is arms and probably another run if the weather holds up. I think I am going to talk to my boss at some point today and tell him what I WANT:) b/c the ball seems to be in my court and to call the other guy back and tell him that I have been offered more money to stay where I am. It was a huge thing that my boss called me, he doesn't do that. These were his words, " I don't want you to go, I want you to stay, so tell me what I have to do" LOL I sound important don't I? I wonder if he knows I sleep alnight? hehe!

Wendy** Hope you are up at at'um! Hope you have a good weekend as well! AS for me losing weight...I guess its water weight isn't it? Cause pure lard don't come off that easy;) I can see a difference around my waist though. I had gotten into a bad habit of picking and it was mostly sweets. Then I started picking after supper so going to bed with a full belly wasn't a good idea! Im just eating when I am hungry and it seems to be working. Im pretty sure the scale is going to slow down now though..can't lose 4 lbs every week! hehe!!:)

Jacque** As far as the job goes, DH tells me what he "thinks" I should do but its not what I want to do. Regardless, Im not listening to him. He runs his own business and finds it hard to pick the baby up at 5, BUT he only has to do this 5 x's a month! Boo Hoo! Poor DH!;)

Sunny** Good job with the workout! Did you take a break from WSFL?

I will be back later, after my little snooze. Even though I had a easy night I have to punch some time in my bed, if not I will be super tired later AND I will be eating all day for energy!

Lori:)

TGIF in a BIG WAY !:+

I am awake after 4 hours of sleep - woke up and then the ideas started running through my head, UGH !x(

Figured, what the heck - I'll see if I can post first, but NOOOOOOO !
LOL !

Wendy - I bought a "travel set" of three tubed bands that attaches to a doorway a few years ago. Broke the Heavy one unfortunately. But you gave me an idea - I can tie my green Cathe band to my TM and use that until I purchase more bands.

Lora - great way to add weight ! Amazing what a few additional pounds can do for you, huh?

Lori - will be waiting to see how the job situation pans out for you. So nice you have the opportunity to actually see where you stand right not. Glad DH got the banking "stuff" figured out. We got a new car last Sept and haven't had a car pymt for 7 years. That has been a tough one and I pay the bills too. Been eating cheaper cuts of beef and more chicken around here lately ! LOL!:p

Hope I can get a few more winks in before I am up to do my workout - have NROLW Workout B on tap - last one before my Special workout which is As Many Reps As Possible. Should be a fun one after hearing how Judy did:7

Good Morning Peeps!:)

I was surprised to see that Sunny had not started us off. She must haven had an uber early start at work this morning! Hpefully she'll pop in soon. :)

Lora: Sounds like a good work out this morning. Love the calorie burn! So you will restart WSFL on monday? Good for you!

Lori: I am lovin' the job saga. It's like a soap opera with a cliff hanger ending and you have to tune in next week to see what happens! LOL At this point I'd say go where the money is! Keep going back and forth until someone reaches thier limit!}(

Jacque: If I did not have the Bline Bands I would use the dynabands. They are a pain to hold but you can actually purchase handles for them to make it easier. Did you know that? If you are in the market for tubing and have a question/interest in the B-line bands, shoot me a PM. I'm a coach for Beach Body. :)

So today's work out is one of my Iron Core DVDs. Although Vol 2 is more popular I will start with Vol 1. I am thinking it's called Vol 1 for a reason and I need to start at the beginning. :)

I guess that's all for now.

BBL!

Good morning ladies!!!!

i am not working today so i slept in, until 7am:7 :7 more time to play on the boards today, YAY!!
yesterday i didn't make it back just got so busy.
today's workout is my last stage 1 day 2 AB weights followed by cardio.

judy- you are smokin' it girl!! your HIIT the other day looked awesome:D

lori- i haven't started WS yet i am doing afterburn. two more months to go and i am lovin' it! your work situation is very interesting IA with wendy go for it all!! glad the banking stuff is cleared up. shop away, lol

wendy- you are going love working with da' bells today!! i believe the reason more prefer (myself included) vol 2 is because it's tougher. however i believe vol 1 is a great place to start. enjoy AC this weekend.

jacque- UGH, sorry about the lack of sleep this morning. i haaaaaaaaate when that happens. enjoy nrolw! let us know how you do!! btw- 3 miles (running) is not measly. great job!!

lora- glad you are enjoy jackie's workout. so did you win any $$ while in las vegas??

jen- good job fighting tose sweet cravings. i am sure the scale will reflect all of your hard work and efforts.

tonight me and dh are going to see Alicia Keyes in concert. i am really looking forward to it!

ttyl...:)

I'm back for a quickie.

Just wanted to report that IC volume 1 is done. It starts out really easy but gets progressively harder. I liked it. I just wish it was all as tough as round 3!}( I look forward to trying vol 2 next week. I am having trouble with cleans. Any pointers on form? I keep banging myself up with the bell!x( Also, I tried windmills for the first time. WOW, those are harder then they look!:eek:

Okay, off to do about a gazillion things before I head out to take DS up to SIL's for the weekend. I'll try to pop back in b4 we head out for the weekend.

Ciao!:)

Good morning, groupies! ;-)

Lori, all I have to say about your job thing is get all that you can get!! It's not often a person is in your position, so take advantage! You're worth it.

Jacque, hope you can fit in a nap today. There's nothing worse than sleep deprivation, at least not in my book!

Wendy, you're making me very interested in kettlebells. Stop it!! I cannot not buy another fitness thing for a while. I'm a maniac with the credit card lately! I just bought Mike Roussell's Naked Nutrtion Guide yesterday...it's like I couldn't stop myself. Have a GREAT time in Atlantic City. Live it up, girl!! And WIN BIG! :7

Sunny, I LOVE Alicia Keys! She is fantastic. I'm so jealous...will look forward to a report. Enjoy!

Lora, good luck with WSFL. I'm doing all right with it. Not sure if the scale will show it this week, but the clothes are, and that's okay with me.

So I did my WSFL strength workout this morning. Heavy deadlifts, circuits of romanian deadlifts/swiss ball crunches, as many sets of 12 as possible in ten minutes, and step ups/kettlebell swing (I use a dumbbell), as many sets of 12 as possible in ten minutes. Then 15 minutes of HIIT on the treadmill. Tough workout, but so gooooooood. (Easy to say that now...not at the time.)

Okay, time to get some work done. I'm a total slacker this Friday :eek:

TTYL~

Jen

Oh, the more I read the workouts you ladies are doing the more I want to get them! They look so good and you're all doing fantastic! :)

I did The Kettlebell Way this morning and taught a cardio drill class this afternoon. It was a sweaty, good time! Great way to start the weekend. I subbed the kb workout for the 3rd circuit of TT. I plan on doing this for the rest of the rotation. I really like the workout.

I'll catch up with personals over the weekend. Hope everyone has a great night!

Win BIG Wendy and have FUN! :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Shirl - Who's the instructor for The Kettlebell Way?

Nope.....didn't win any money in Vegas! I'm so unlucky.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.