Alwyn, TT, Kettlebell'ers- Sunday June 1st

sunnydelite

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I got up at the crack of dawn this morning. wanted to make sure i get in my workout before church. today starts stage 2 of AB. i now have 4 weight works ea. week...YIKES!!

i didn't get to go to spin class yesterday. we had a yard sale. i thought i would be able to sneak away for a bit but the people just came in droves:D . anyway we got rid of alot of stuff and made some nice $$ so i am not complaining.

didn't get to see SATC yesterday. we were pooped after being out in the sun all day.

off to workout will BBL...:)

Good Morning!:)

Ready to start another week? I have to try and figure out when I will fit my workouts in this week. I have to work the day shift Mon and Tues, and I usually only have an hour to workout in the mornings. I may do weights in the evenings...we will see. I could always save it for Wed again.
I slept good last night. Tossed a couple of times, but who doesn't? I didn't get out of bed until DS starting sreaming. Man, he is one loud child! Im not kidding you. I don't know if its b/c he is a boy or just b/c its the way he is but his volume is turned UP all the time:)

I was going to go for another run today but its suppose to rain. Thats o.k though cause that gives me time to do something else. When DS has his nap in the crib, I get to get a really good workout in. Im thinking Imax 3 and B&G, definitly B&G, just unsure about the cardio.

We had a nice dinner last night. It was nice and relaxing. I also ordered healthy but had one drink:9 I had shrimp cocktail to start and maple glazed salmon as my meal, yummo!

Sunny** I was hoping to have a yard sale this weekend but it didn't pan out. Its so hard to find the time to get eveything together! My next weekend off we are suppose to be going into the city so I won't be able to have it then either. Its a great way to make some extra dough!

I will BBL to report my workout! Have a good Sun everyone!

Lori:)

Good Morning!

Well, today is a rest day - ahh. I need to relax, so, I plan on doing some yoga. I always feel better after yoga.

Sunny, We're having a yardsale in a few weeks. I'm hoping we make some $$$ too! 4 weight workouts a week ~ sounds tough ~ I so want AB! Oh, I don't have the original Providence, but I really like KBW. I usually just did my own thing with KB's. Now, I want more dvd's - any recs?

Lori, Your dinner sounds delicious. Do you do B&G as produced or do you prefer the premixes? I love premixes and mishmoshing this & that.

Hello everyone! Wishing you a wonderful Sunday, the start of a new week and month! Let's make it GREAT! :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Kickbox & Burn with Lynn Hahn. Workout was 60" and I burned 527 calories. My HR stayed around 80-85% of max for this. Was a pretty good kickbox workout, however, the warmup and cooldown were pretty long at 10" each. There was also a short ab segment at the end.

I also did Maui Yoga which was 60" of yoga.

Have great workouts everyone. We're going to see Indiana Jones today. Hope it's good.

Tomorrow, I'm supposed to start back on WSFL...unless I wimp out!

Lora,
Don't wimp out! Start WSFL tomorrow - you can do it! We might go see Indiana Jones today; but only if it rains. We have more yardwork to do.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

wow, my workout is done! it's just amazing how switching things up makes all the difference in the world. i usually start to get bored with a rotation around 3 weeks. i stayed with this one and today the workouts changed and my endorphins are running high!! i did 20 mins of intervals on the TM after doing my weight workout.

lori- i know you will find a way to fit in your weight workouts. which month are in with the rotation? i know what you mean about loud kids. my first son had to have been the loudest baby every born. i am talking about piercing, shrieking cries. not sure how i did it but my second one is louder than the first;(

shirl- i am really lovin' AB. i have to admit i do really like the looks of your TT rotation also. with the $$ we made i want to get a new tattoo...hehehe. don't tell dh...}( i highly recommend keith webers extreme kettlebell workout found at www.dragondoor.com and of course all workouts from anthony D. www.artofstrength.com!!

lora- did you consider your kickbox workout advanced? if so, where did you purchase? i am always on the lookout for new kickbox workouts. i am sure you won't wimp out with WSFL, you love working out hard}(

Sunny, I really like the TT rotation. I'm starting week 3 tomorrow; not sure if I'm going to do another TT rotation or get AB. Thanks for the KB input.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hi this has to be quick. The weekend just keeps us running with teens and their sports. I am copying my Cheetah post here:

Yesterday I managed to sneak in a NROLFW S2B workout including an HIIT session on the bike. I kept my HR in the 190s during the ten 60 second intervals with 60 second rests in between. With a WU and steady state CD the total time was 30 minutes. I had a ravenous appetite the rest of the day though! Oh and at the regatta I must have walked an additional 2+ miles, no kidding, back and forth between the boat trailer and the finish line!

I hope to be back tomorrow with more personal posts! :)

[font color=lime green][font size +3]Judy "Likes2bfit"

http://www.picturetrail.com/jafitmama

Just a drop by for now - am hoping to get in a run or cardio of some sort today. Still trying to finish the bathroom tiling/painting and need to run up to DD's as Fri was her birthday and she needs some "parental" help today with her living arrangements.

Hope to get back here later !

Have a great Sunday ladies !

Hello all! I'm late today!

I was also up at the crack of dawn, 5:30, for no good reason, but that was oday with me. I started decluttering early and have been at it since. The days and weeks get so hectic and pass so quickly that everything just adds up after a while. Today I decided to get it under control. It helped that I didn't have to workout today. It's a rest day/no carb day for me.

Sunny, sounds like a successful yard sale! What kind tattoo do you want to get? I got one when I turned thirty. It's just a rose in full bloom, and I had it placed on my lower stomach just below and to the left of my belly button. I love it.

Lori, now I'm craving maple glazed salmon :9 ! On a no carb day no less. I think I'll have to pick some up while I'm out later and make it tomorrow for supper.

Shirl, how was the yoga? What dvds do you have? I have some Bryan Kest that I really like and haven't pulled out in a long time.

Judy, way to go fitting in a workout in the midst of all the activity. It's not easy juggling everything.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday!

Jen

P.S. Hi Jacque! Almost missed ya! Enjoy your afternoon with DD.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.