Alwyn and the others.....TGIF!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hope you don't mind my shortening the thread title this morning!:p

Heading out this morning with DS to a children's museum. We are going with a friend who has a son who is about a year younger then my DS. They should have fun together and the mom and I will get to chat while the kids play. :)

I am still DOMS'ing like crazy from my CTX work out. My lower AND upper body are yelling at me! YEOWCH! :eek:

Gotta go but I'll pop back in later when I get home!

Sorry for the lack of personals lately but you know I'll catch up soon enough!:)

Toodles!

Good Morning Ladies!:)

How is everyone? I caught up with personals last night so you will have to take a looksee there to see what I said, cause I ain't repeating myself:p

I was planning a run today but the weather is crappy so it will have to be something inside. Im due for a good weight workout and then I can probably get on the TM for a quick 30 mins run or something. Ah...I'll figure it out!:)

Wendy** Enjoy your day! Sounds like you have a good one planned. I don't have any plans today and its nice for a change. My sister is gone with my mom and I have to work night shifts all weekend. It should be considerably quiet.

I will BBL, Im just happy that I got to check in without anyone tormenting me:eek:

Lori:)

DEFINITELY T.G.I.F. ! ! !

Happy Friday ! ! !

Well I hit the CTX Power Circuit today - didn't realize all the weight work was LB, so after doing Leaner Legs yesterday (yep, have DOMS) I went a little light on the weights to make it more like a Freestyle type workout. We'll see how I feel later and tomorrow. Will do my shoulders and possibly my back tonight so tomorrow will be cardio only if I can get it in before we head to Reno.

Wendy - I sooooo miss doing the trips with the little ones and chatting with the other Moms. Those were some of my fondest memories. OK - see you got a workout in yesterday too ! Good to hear you are letting your sore muscles take a rest for today (so far). Kinda a bummer when DOMS last a few days, but it just means you worked hard, huh? Hope you had a spectacular day.

Lori - I think I would be so bummed if it rained so much in the summer. We are over 100' for the past two days and it is supposed to cool off a bit. Makes me thankful I can workout in the AM ! :eek: Hope you have the chance to hit the weights nice 'n hard today. Great job on the hills yesterday by the way ! Enjoy your more quiet days this week. :p

BBL to check on y'all.

Hey Girls:)

Back to report part of my workout. I did 4DS full body weights and PH abs. I am waiting for DS to wake up and we are going to go for a run. I was going to hop on the TM for a short run but the workers are back (I thought they were gone for the day) and Im not interested in letting 5-6 men look at me while I run. If they were good looking then that would be a little different;) but they are all short, bauld /or baulding and round:confused::p

Jaqcue** Sometimes people think that i am crazy but I think anyone who as done LL the day before, then decided to hit them again...is a little coo-coo:eek: LOL We have had an awful summer. Its not usually like this. All of June and Aug was mainly rain. July was the only nice month that we had. Next thing you know our long and cold winter will be here!

I think my baby is moving about. Im going to get him and get my run over with!

LOri:)

Got outside for a 45 mins run and I have DOMS in my legs already:confused: Im not sure what they will feel like tomorrow:eek: Im not sure what tomorrows workout will be but I am planning on having a yard sale next weekend, so I think Im going to dig out my closets!

Lori:)

Well Lori ITA about not letting balding heavy guys watch me run either !:p

I'm still doing a little grimacing going up and down the stairs at work today - I bet you'll be a bit sore tomorrow too - and even though cleaning out closets doesn't sound like a workout, I bet the leggies will get a "mild workout" bending, stooping, etc. Reminds me of getting sore when doing yardwork.

Good to hear you got your run it - maybe you'll have a nice September or October since you got cheated the last few months ! Or just come down to CA for a visit. We are usually barely get rain the end of October ! :D

Will try to get here tomorrow and hope the hotel has an internet set up for guests - otherwise I may not be back until late Mon nite or Tues AM.

Take care - have a safe holiday weekend.

Good evening ladies!!

Just a quick pop in to say hello and let you all know I'm still alive :p It has been an insane couple of days with both work and family, it being a week where I had meetings and also the week before a holiday, as well as the last week of summer for the kids which brings with it all sorts of "to-do"! But now I'm off until Wednesday which should give me plenty of time to finish up all the stuff I need to do before they go back. I'll be checking in over the weekend.

Hope you're all having a great Friday night!

Jen

P.S. I got my Kettlebell Goddess workout and Extreme Kettlebell workout in the mail yesterday. I'll be previewing them tonight so I can give one a go this weekend :D Can't wait!

Good luck getting all your "stuff" done - and have fun with your KB workout tomorrow. It is definitely a different type of a workout. The time just flew for me. :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.