Alwyn and others Sunday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning.

So Lori is it just you and me today? I don't remember if Jen said she would be around. I hope Jacque is having a fab time in Reno!!! :D

Today's work out will be a few upper body parts plus abs ala CTX. My legs are just about recovered from LL finally! :eek: Just in time for tmrw's race, thank goodness. :)

I guess that's all for now...BBL!

Good Morning WENDY!:D

Hmmm...I guess I have to check in now if I am the only one checking in with you;) Wouldn't want you talking to yourself all day:p

I am suppose to do a long run today, not really long, 14 kms. I may just do my normal route though that is 15.3 k. I think next week is 16, then 18, then 20....or is may be 16, 20, then 18, then 20 again. I know I have to run 20 k 2 times before my actual race day. Im not sure if I am taking DS with me today when I run. I would like to leave him home and focus on time but Im not sure if that will be an option.

Wendy** What kind of race are you doing tomorrow? A long one? The more I think about it, then more I think I could train for a FM. I was looking at a friends pics on Facebook the other day and I didn't even realize that she had completed a couple of marathons. When she lived here she just dabbled in working out and running but I think it was more for the weightloss part of it b/c she had a tendency to gain weight. After she moved, her and her BF split and she moved again, became a personal trainer and is now married. So when I looked at her pics of finishing a marathon I thought..."if Ang can do it, then I can to" and as I recall she use to have problems with her knees, which is the only real reason I thought I could never do a FM.

I will BBL to report my workout!
Lori:)

Lori,

Hope you enjoy your long run today. I don't know about the knee issue but I think you definately have what it takes to train for and complete a full marathon. You already have an outstanding baseline endurance. I see no reason why you couldn't do it!:)

My work out is done for the day. I did CTX Back, Shoulders, Triceps and Power Circuit Abs. Feels good to have it out of the way early.

I'll be heading out to the horse track with my mom and her SO in a couple hours. DH and DS will stay behind and then when my mom drops me off at home later, she will pick DS up for the night! How lucky am I today? ;)

BBL!

Wendy** Sounds like you are having a day without DS! How lucky! LOL It is much needed sometimes. I haven't been away from DS very much, unlike my charming DH who finds something to do with his friends...that only includes himself and his friends:mad: This weekend coming is my weekend off and he got invited to go on a canoe trip with a couple of close friends. Of course I would feel bad if I made him stay home (b/c you know we have the powre to do that:p) so I am going to make the best of my weekend and have a yard sale. Plus my SIL's DH will be gone as well, Im sure we will do something together! Good job with the workout! I would love to do CTX UB but I only have it on VHS!

Im back from my run and it was a good one. Took me just under 75 mins to run 15 k. The weather was awesome as well. I thought there was going to be more traffic then there actually was, so I was also happy about that!

BBL!
Lori:)

Glad you had a good run Lori. You are a sweet wife letting DH go galavanting all weekend when you don't have to work. I'd say he'll owe ya one for sure! You can spend your time while he is gone deciding how you want to be paid back!;)

I'm leaving any minute now so I should go.

Have a great afternoon.

BBL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.