Alpha Omega Check-In (Wed, 3/18)

Good morning everyone,

“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” (Romans 15:13)

Iris, I'm sorry you had a stressful day. I'm glad your husband was able to handle things for you so you didn't have to worry too much. I'll keep your brother in my prayers! I'm also glad to hear your back is feeling better, hooray!

Karen, I like how you said God is still in control despite what we "see". That is so true and so important to remember! My Pastor's favorite line is "walk by FAITH and not by SIGHT". :) Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that your husband has the flu now. I will pray for a speedy recovery!

Jennifer, I'm glad you had a better day yesterday!

I have Butts & Guts on my rotation today, but I may take an off day and do this workout tomorrow. I've just been so tired lately and feel like I'm getting burned out on exercise again. After my cardio yesterday that I squeezed in even though I was short on time and tired, I got a major headache. I feel better today but lately I've been feeling lousy after my workouts. :(

Hope everyone has a blessed day!

Hello A/O Ladies,

I had a better day today.

Karen, I hope you're hubby feels better real soon. People in my office are dropping like flies. I have never seen soo many people sick at the same time. I've been washing my hands constantly, trying to stay healthy.

How are you feeling Christine? Hopefully you won't catch what your hubby had. It does sound like you may be suffering a little workout burnout. I get like that too sometimes, nd pushing myself just makes it worse.

Hello Jennifer, how are things on your end?

Today I wanted to work my legs a bit, so I did Bodystrikes. An Ilaria Montagnani workout. I also worked my abs.

Unfortunately, I have to miss my KB class at the gym tomorrow. I have a doctor appt. at 5:15, and I don't expect to get out of there before 6:30, if not later. I'll see how I feel after the appt. Maybe I'll be able to get a workout in at home.

Hve a great evening ladies ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.