Alpha Omega Check-In (Wed, 3/11/09)

Good morning A/O Sisters! :)

"Know therefore that the LORD your God, He is God, the faithful God, who keeps His covenant and His lovingkindness to a thousandth generation with those who love Him and keep His commandments;" (Deuteronomy 7:9)

Iris, your kickbox class always sounds like so much fun! I used to love the variety the gym offered with classes! I love to hear how well you're doing with STS too! After my leg blast rotation (which I'm going to follow until Easter), I'm going back to the Gym Styles/Pure Strength/Slow & Heavy to focus on my upper body again. You've inspired me! :) I hope today is not as busy for you!

I will definitely let you know how I like Kickmax once I try it out. I actually have one of the high intensity blasts on my "Hardcore Extreme" DVD, as well as the leg drills. I didn't like the hi intensity blast so much, but I LOVED the leg drills! I'm excited to try the kick/punch combos! I love kickboxing because of Cathe!

Jennifer, how awesome that you have an angel looking out for you! I'm glad you are feeling peace with your decision too!

Today my workout is Legs & Glutes, plus abs from Muscle Endurance.

My husband is home sick today from work. He started feeling sick a few days ago and now he has a fever. We think it's the flu since he's so achy and tired. Please keep him in prayer for me.

Blessings and hellos to Becca, Karen, Heather, Linda, Lynn, Penguin, Blessed, and to all I may have missed or follow!

Hello Christine.
Yes, it is great to have a Christmas Angel. The biggest peace about my decision is that I feel it's doable.
Your workout sounds fab!!

Christine, I'm praying for your hubby. Is it the flu? The flu is really the pitts. Let's pray for a quick recovery.

I love the combos in Kickmax. I think the reason I don't feel drawn to doing it more often, is that I don't enjoy the high intensity blasts, but I love the combos, and the leg drills at the end of the workout.

How did your workout go today?

Today's workout for me was STS - Disc 11 - Back & Triceps. I really worked hard. The band work has always been a killer for me, and I used to avoid it, but with STS I've been embracing everything, lol. I stopped checking in with the STS thread, because the thread is just soo active. I prefer a smaller thread, like ours :)

Now I'm readt to relax.

Have a great evening ladies.

Hello Christine and Iris,
Christine, how are you? How is your DH doing today? Feeling better?
Iris, do you like STS? I prefer KPC over KM any day.

Thursday already. Yesterday, at work, my equipment broke down making it stressful to do my job. Today, I believe it will be a better day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.