Alpha Omega Check-In (Tues, 3/10/09)

Good morning!

"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.." (1 Peter 3:15)

Jennifer, I pray for the Lord's guidance concerning your decision. Trust in Him! :)

Iris, How is your daughter feeling? Maybe now that VB is over, she can catch up on some rest. How is your friend, and Leslie? Any updates? Sounds like you had a late night! I can't believe you're already coming upon your first recovery week! STS sounds like a lot of fun!

Today my workout is Kick, Punch & Crunch. I don't have much variety with KB, but a friend of mine from the forums is lending me Kickmax to see how I like it. If I like it, I will purchase that one to have another KB workout. I'm excited to get it and try it! It seems to have mixed reviews on the forums, but judging by the clips Cathe has on here, it looks like fun to me! :)

Have a blessed day to all!

Good Morning Friends,
Last night, my Christmas Angel dropped off clothes, food, and chocolate at my home. This mystery person from GOD have been visiting my home for about five plus years now.
In regards to my decision, I have peace about it and I believe it is good. My next day off will be helpful on this venture.
Praise HIM for Christmas Angel and for decisions seem to fit perfect.

Have a Blessed Day!!

Hello Ladies,

It's been another crazy day. This is the first moment I've gotten to sit. I had to work a little later today, then rushed to the gym for my kickboxing class, and rushed back home to get my daughter to futsal practice.

Christine, that's great that you can try out Kickmax. If I have anything you'd like to try, feel free to ask, I would have no problem with sharing my workouts with you :) I like Kickmax, for some reason, it's one of those workouts I don't often feel drawn to, but I bet if I experimented with the premixes, I would find something to love about it. You'll have to tell us what you think of it when you get it.

How was KPC today?

Hello Jennifer. I love hearing you sound soo positive and upbeat :)

My kickboxing class was awesome. The instructor was nuts today. She was referring to us as her little army, and she was actually teaching as though we were in bootcamp, lol. We did an interval style workout, and it was lots of fun plus effective. I find I have to shake my arms out a few times, because STS is really doing a job on me. I can really feel my arms tightening up some, and that's something I've been striving for a long time. I've gained and lost weight soo many times, that I'm just a flabby mess, lol.

Hello Karen, Becca. Hope you are all doing great. Have a great night.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.