Alpha Omega Check-In (Thurs, 3/19)

Good morning A/O ladies!

"In your anger do not sin. Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold." (Ephesians 4:26-27)

Hi Iris, sounds like you've been enjoying your active recovery week. Hopefully you will make it to class tonight, but if not maybe you can do a Cathe KB workout at home? I got Kickmax from my friend this week but haven't tried it yet. I'm looking forward to it! I hope your back is still feeling better. Good luck at your doctor's appointment!

Karen, I"m praying that your hubby is feeling better!

I'm off to watch Joyce Meyer, I love starting the day with her sermons!

Hello and blessings to Karen, Linda, Blessed, Becca, Jennifer, Heather, Lynn, Penguin and all I may have missed or all who follow. Miss hearing from everyone.

Last edited:
I've decided to take a break from my workouts until next week. I actually need a rest from all things exercise related, including the forums. So this will be my last post until next week. Please continue with the thread if you'd like, otherwise I will be back to post again next week. I need to focus more time on the spiritual and not the physical! I pray everyone is blessed until we speak again! :)

Hello Ladies,

Christine, I understand about your needing to take a break, but I'll miss your daily bible verses.

I'm all for keeping the thread going, but we can just keep posting to this thread. Hopefully the other ladies will post along?

No workout for me today I didn't get home from my doctor appt. until nearly 7:30, and just felt tired and a bit lazy, lol. I figure I can always switch up my rest day. Things went well at the doctor's office, thank god, now I just have to schedule the much anticipated mamo, lol.

Karen, how is your hubby feeling? How are you?

Hello Jennifer. How are things going at work? Things have been a little stressful at the office I work at too, but hopefully things will get better soon.

Have a great evening ladies. I'll check in with you tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.