Alpha Omega Check-In (Sun, 3/1/09)

Good afternoon everyone,

"Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light." (Matthew 11:28-30)

Sorry for the late start, but I am still not feeling well. I did manage to make it to church this morning and my pastor had an awesome sermon prepared on the above scripture so I thought I'd share.

Blessings to all! (Sorry this is short & sweet but I must go and pass back out on my couch now :confused:)

Feel better Christine :)

I am not feeling soo great today either. I managed to go to my daughter's futsal game, but I am in pain. I pushed myself on Friday with STS legs, despite feeling pain already, so now I'm really in pain.

Today was my rest day, and tomorrow is upper body work, so I hope with a little lower body rest, I will be back to normal.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone :)

Hey Christine and Iris,

Praying that you guys are feeling much better now and that God would heal you of all that is hindering your recovery. It his His desire that you would be well and whole. Nothing can bring you down faster then physical pain and suffering. Give it all to the glory and honor of God. He will make good use of it!!

Take care guys and talk to you soon.

Karen

Hello Everyone.
There is a lot going on right now even Aunt Flo' is here. A man is in my heart that due to conflict of interest, I cannot date. School is busy and work is work. I am hoping for a good week with both.

Peace in CHRIST.

VERY late check in for me.... I was asleep, but DH came to bed and woke me up. I felt called to chat with God anyway, so I took the opportunity for a little quiet time.

I took today as a rest day. Saturday, I was able to complete Step Blast all the way through, including the challenge, for the first time!!! My running must be really helping my cardio endurance.

Christine and Iris, praying that you both will feel better soon!

Jennifer, I will keep your situation in my prayers as well. Praying for a good week for you!

Hi Karen! Hope all is going well with you. :)

Have a blessed day, all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.