Alpha Omega Check-In (Sat, 3/7/09)

Good morning everyone!

"[Jesus] looked toward heaven and prayed: "Father, the time has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you. For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. I have brought you glory on earth by completing the work you gave me to do. And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began." (John 17:1-5)

Iris, I'm sorry to hear that your daughter has not been feeling well! That is a good sign that her bloodwork came back okay though! Is she involved in a lot of sports, or just soccor? Maybe she has just been run down lately? I'll keep her in prayers! How is Leslie and your friend doing? I'm glad you enjoyed your STS legs workout! I did Body Max 2 Ultra Cardio Blast yesterday. Although I must admit, I could not make it through the power blasts, I was just too tired since I did the first half of the workout on an 8 inch step!

Jennifer, yes hooray for the weekend!!

Today my workout will be Muscle Endurance upper body only, Legs & Glutes floorwork, and a nice long walk/jog with my hubby and our dog, since the weather will be almost 60 today!! WOO HOO!!

Blessings and hello to Becca, Linda, Blessed, Karen, Penguin, Heather, Lynn & all I may have missed or who follow! Enjoy your weekend all! :)

Last edited:
Hello All.
Today, after my paper, I may take a much needed road trip or road therapy but it depends on the assignment and the weather. No workouts planned here for now.

Have a Great Day!!

Taking a moment to post while my grandson is watching cartoons next to me :)

Christine I love the scripture you chose for us today. I just got done reading the book I started weeks ago. The Invisible War. I don't know why it took me soo long to finish reading it, because it really has been an excellent read. I did want to take my time reading it too and obsorbing as much as I could.

Bodymax 2 on an 8" platform is tough. I haven't done a step workout in some time now. I am just not that good with some of the choreography in some of them. LIC is my all time favorite.

Enjoy your workout and your walk with hubby later :) It's a beautiful day. I was hoping to get out there and wash my car later, but I'm babysitting.

Jennifer enjoy your day and the weekend :)

My daughter finally woke up, so I'm heading downstairs to do my workout in a few. I am going to be doing P90 Kempo X. I just don't feel up to a tough workout today, after Cathe fried my butt yesterday, lol. I had planned on going to Bootcamp class at the gym this morning, but didn't have the energy to workout so early. To bad, I missed out. My husband went to the bank which is directly across the street from the gym, and he told me they were working out outside. That would have been fun :)

Have a great day everyone.

KempoX done. Not a bad workout. I wore my 1lb. weighted gloves and worked up a good sweat.

Christine, I forgot to reply to your question. Actually, I just realized my daughter has been super busy with sports. She has been playing volleyball Monday - Thursday. She also has 1 hr. of dance on Mondays, Futsal practice on Tuesday and Futsal games on Sunday. When I look at it that way, I guess I could see why she'd seem a little tired. I just got very concerned when her teachers and friends started telling her she looked pale. My husband has noticing it for some time now. She's almost done with volleyball, so she won't be as busy :)

Tomorrow is my rest day, and I plan to enjoy it :)

Hello Sisters!!!
Iris, is your daugther better?

Jeniffer, Rest, enjoy, no need to workout on a weekend (just kidding!) but I Love rest days :)

Christine, thank you for taking the time to post a verse every day.

Kick Max bootcamp challenge done today

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.