Alpha Omega Check-In (Mon, 3/16)

Hello to everyone!

"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful." (Colossians 3:15)

Iris, I'm so sorry your back is bothering you! I did something to my back several months ago and it was just an awful feeling! I even went to a neurosurgeon to make sure there was nothing major wrong, that's how bad the pain was. He prescribed physical therapy but with some rest and stretching on my own it got better. I agree with Karen about the Motrin too. I call that my "wonder drug", lol. I do notice that it flares up every now and then when I am stressed though! I pray you are not in a lot of pain and that this heals quickly! Maybe you shouldn't add the extra weight at first and see if you get a good enough workout without the vest. How are you feeling today?

Karen, it's always so nice to hear from you! Isn't painting or remodeling a much bigger task than it seems before you begin? :p My hubby and I have been doing some things around our house and sometimes it's hard to keep the momentum going, like you said. Actually, this Spring/Summer we are going to re-paint the whole house (the inside)!! (We bought it last August) Wish us luck! :confused:

Jennifer, I'm glad you had the chance to enjoy the beautiful weather! It looks like it's going to be a gorgeous week ahead too, praise God! Spring is here! :D

My hubby feels better today, but I am feeling a bit run down. I'm not achy or anything but I haven't had much of an appetite and I've just been tired. I'm going to get some rest and pray I don't come down with what he had. My plan was to start running this week, since the weather is finally consistently nice. However, my plans may not be God's plans....!

Today's workout was Drill Max Total Body and KPC abs.

Blessings and hello to all who follow! :)

Hello Ladies,

Well, I had to opt for doing P90X Stretch today. I am hoping that stretch helps loosen my back muscles. I managed to make it through the day without having to take any pain meds, but it hurts to walk. Christine, I did overdo it with the added weight of the vest. I have to remember that I don't have the greatest back, and I really need to be more careful. I am hoping I'll feel better tomorrow and can make it to kickboxing class.

Glad your hubby is feeling better Christine, and I hope you don't come down with what he had.

I'm off to rest up now. Have a great night everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.