Alpha Omega Check-In (Fri, 3/6/09)

Good morning sisters in Christ! :)

"LORD, You are my God; I will exalt You, I will give thanks to Your name; For You have worked wonders, Plans formed long ago, with perfect faithfulness." (Isaiah 25:1)

Iris, I think the main reason I don't like the stability ball is that I just feel so uncomfortable on it. I just feel like I'm straining parts of my body that shouldn't be strained, LOL. I have done ab work on the ball and that's okay - but those knee roll-ins or pikes on the ball- forget about those!! :confused: I'm glad you enjoyed your kickbox class! That's funny, I remember when I was at the gym it was the same way, no one wanted the front row! :)

Blessed, I'm glad you're enjoying the scriptures! I also like Joyce Meyer. I watch her everyday and have some of her books. She is very insightful!

Jennifer, I'm glad you enjoyed the beautiful day the Lord provided!

Today's workout is Body Max 2 cardio premix.

Blessings and hellos to all who follow! :)

Hello Ladies,

Jennifer, I am right there with you. Thank god the weekend is here. My work week started out fine, then toward the end of the week, things just got crazy. I couldn't wait to get out of the office today :)

I've also been worried about my daughter. She's been looking really pale, and I didn't dwell on it, because she usually looks very light in the winter, but now her teachers have been noticing, and this week they sent her to the nurse a couple of times, saying she ddn't look well. Of course, I start to worry. Especially with what my cousin is going through with her daughter. My husband was off today, and he took her to the doctor. Well, she's also been getting stomach pain, but not cramps, these are in her upper abdomen. The doctor checked her out and also took a CBC blood test, and she's not anemic. They just told her if she continues to feel like this after another week or so, she should come back, and they'll test her for mono. She just turned 13, and I know they refer to mono as the kissing disease, so I gave her a hard time about that. She told me she doesn't have to worry about that, but some of the kids on her lunch table have the bad habit of sipping out of each other's straws. It might be nothing, but I was all over her, about not doing that. I've always told her that. I'm probably just worrying for nothing as I tend to do often :)

Christine, those pikes and roll ins on the ball are tough. I can only do the knee in type. can get up a little higher, but I always feel like it's an accident waiting to happen. I really enjoy stretching on the ball. It really feels good on my back. It takes getting used to stabilizing your body.

What workout did you do today?

My workout today was STS 9 - Legs. This one was my favorite leg work so far. Probably because I modified. I also used my weighted vest, so I was more comfortable.

Have a great weekend everyone :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.