Abs and Cabs Thrillin' Thursday!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey Cabbers. :)

So my original plan for today was to run this morning and do yoga this afternoon. I just downloaded a new ITread 30 minute work out so I'm dying to do it but I am CONSIDERING not running today due to the crud. I also have to go food shopping this morning. If I didn't have to do that I would DEFIANTELY push through the crud in order to run but knowing I can't just come home and relax right after the run is not making me happy....I'll let ya know what I decide. :)

Ang: I am lovin' the new X work outs! OMG they are awesome! So do you have DOMS this morning? }( My arms are a bit achey from y'day's work out. The drowned cell phone is a blessing in disguise. I was looking for a reason to get a new one for a while now. I swear I didn't drown it on purpose though!:7

I guess that's all for now....BBL though!

Good Mornin Girls,

This is the 3rd night in a row that I didn't sleep very well at all. Last night the police were beating on a door about 4 houses down from us. I thought they were beating on my door. Talk about being jolted awake. There was some kind of domestic dispute the previous night. I hope everything is okay.

My eating was terrible yesterday. It started out fine, but I didn't have a chance to eat before my lunch meeting and then was ravenous when I could eat. So I ate all day long, not only the healthy stuff that I take but mini reese's, mmnm's etc. To make matters worse, I overate at dinner.

Due to lack of sleep I didn't have the energy to workout this morning, but will go to the rec ctr at lunch. I am loving this new schedule. It is very hectic at work, but I get my lunch hour back and can workout!

Wendy-I am considering an X rotation, but probably not until March. A friend is going to borrow my x+ workouts for a couple a weeks and see if she likes them. I'm also starting the Holiday Meltdown class on Feb 18th. I love this class. I would most likely go with the doubles rotation so I can get in my cardio. Sorry about the cell phone, but new gadgets are so much fun. I washed DH's cell in the washing machine. He took out the batter for a couple days and let it dry out, put the batter back in and charged it up and it's still working today.

Laura-How did you fare with the tornadoes and storms. I hope you and your family are safe and sound.

Angie-I need to try to do my taxes this weekend, or at the very least get them started. Oh-no better feelin' than turnin' a few heads your direction!!

Cathy-how were PT conferences? What are you up to today.

Okay-It's 7:50 and I'm supposed to be to work by 8:30. This will be a quick shower mornin'!!

Have a great day ladies and I will check back later.

Diana

Morning Ladies!

We faired really well thru the storms .. bad thunderstorms and wind but no tornados in our area .. all the bad stuff stayed to the North of us .. thank goodness!! Thanks for wishing us well!! Everyone here is safe and sound .. just so sad all the devestation though! tornados are so destructive and so random!!

Wendy .. are you sure you did not spill the water on the CP on purpose?? good excuse to "have to" upgrade!!;-) just kidding!! there are so many out there now .. hard to chose from ya know?? the more you talk about the X+ the more I think I should have ordered .. hhmmmm .... if I do I will order thru you!!

Di .. sorry about the abrupt jolt awakening!! YIKES .. that is scary!! So is the meltdown class like your outdoor bootcamp class you liked so much??? do let us know what torture they put you through!!

Cathy.. my energy is webbing like yours too!! Today I have a huge sinus head .. guess the weird weather did me in!

Angie .. your Nascar is right around the corner .. my deep sea fishing is right around the corner .. woo hoo!!! Let the games begin!!!:D ..although I need to shed my winter coat b-4 doning the bikini .. and get some sun on this poor white body as to not blind someone from the glare!!

OK .. today is bis and tris in the gym .. did not make it yesterday b/c of the weather .. stayed in!! And the balmy sticky tornado weather is NOT normal for us here in Feb. ... very out of the ordinary .. we may have some "warm" days but not the sticky almost summer like days like the past 2 days brought us!!

Tonight's class is going to be a scrambled combo of planks, plyo, tall step shaping and cardio, weights and core work!! They are gonna kill me!! }(

The sun is out and I hope to shake off the bad vibes from the past gloomy stormy weather/PMS mood I had going on!! And I hope my appetite ceases and assists .. LOL! Have a great one .. will BBL to check in w/you gals!!!

:7

Hi girls.

Diana: Sorry for the bad nights of sleep and the bad eating. (((hugs))) Doesn't it seem like when it rains, it pours? This is just a minor set back. I know you'll recover from it nicely. Oh I'm so glad you are taking that bootcamp class again. I know how much you love them! The X+ will wait for you!;)

Laura: So relieved to hear that you escaped the real danger zone where the storms are concerned. Sounds like scarey stuff! I saw some of the aftermath on the news...how sad. ;( LOL about drowning my cell on purpose. I don't get a free upgrade as I am on a prepaid plan. I don't use the phone enough to warrant a "real" cell phone plan. LOL Anyway, for this same reason I couldn't justify spending the money on a new phone...
No pressure on the X+ girl but the reviews are all good ones! It's not just me who gives this series 2 thumbs up! Everyone loves them! They are much shorter then the original and kick your butt all over the place! Just food for thought! ;)

Well I did a new ITread at the gym this morning. It's 30 minutes of "drills". The first half was okay but the 2nd half kicked my butt from here to neverland! AWESOME! }( I have yoga on tap for nap time and then it's off to train my BF tonight. :)

Time to get DS upstairs for his nap!

BBL ladies!:)

Heya girls

Oh, we're so close to the weekend.;-) I could use a couple of sleep in days for sure.
I did IMAX1 and AR200 today. I needed a good calorie burner and that one sure did deliver. Tomorrow is LL.:eek: Cathe is gonna make me cry.;(

Wendy - Yup, I have a few mid and upper back DOMS thanks to Tony. I had a feelin' that was gonna happen. It sure is hard to get outta bed in the morning with the post w/o soreness. But, on the bright side, I sleep like a rock.
Glad you like your new itread.:)

Diana - That's great re: afternoon w/o's back. IA with the eating thing. Don't get too down on yourself about it b/c it just won't do any good. We all make mistakes with the eats. Jump back on that horse and kick some arse!:7
That's too funny about DH's phone. I did the same thing with DH's phone when we were on vacation in Florida. Unfortunately he plugged it in before it had a chance to dry out. That was a BAD move. It probably would've been OK if he hadn't done that. Live and learn.
Hope you get a better night's sleep tonight.
I picked up the company tax stuff today and dropped off the personal stuff. Now I have to go thru it all and make sure it looks good. I hate doing that....it takes a lot of concentration and I always seem to get a ton of interruptions.:( But, I'm getting there.

Laura - Glad to hear everyone is safe your way. I have a feeling that this wacky weather is soon going to become the norm. I hope I'm wrong about that.
I'll take your sunshine though. We had some for a while today and it was nice to finally see the sun.
Are you watchin LOST tonight? Looks like they are airing last weeks episode again too. I wonder if the writers strike will affect this one too? You'd think for as long as it took them to get it back on the air, they would have tons of episodes already in the can.

OK Miss Cathy - Where are you???

Later

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.