___cLEAN & tidy __ Magical MARRIED Monday_____

Good morning gals!

Mike and Gina have the day off of work and school. Hoping for a very productive day.
I'd like to get a walk in this morning and this afternoon I'm hoping for soem retail therapy - alone.
My body is so sore. My UB is killing me from 4DSKB on Saturday. I felt so good and was punching so hard. Y'day I did B&G and now my LB is killing me. I'm gettin' old! Hopefully I can walk these aches away!

No clue on menu yet, other than the usual cereal and fruit for beakfast. Dh's parents want us to come for dinner but neither one of us want to so hopefully we'll stick to out guns and stay home. We just feel like being alone today.

Hope everyone has a good day today. See ya!

Morning Kate!! and all to follow

Our girl Katie is a married woman! I'm sure relaxing and eating,and enjoying married life! Can't wait to see the pics :)

Kate, you're a maniac. I'd be sore too. I think walking and retail therapy sounds like the best workout of the day actually. Can Mike watch the girls while you got out and about? That sounded very Canadian of me...
I read your post last night, but i was kinda sad last night and couldnt respond. I'm at work now, have to teach this morning, so i'm keeping myself busy. Our Counsellor was very shocked, i had emailed him to update him, so we wouldnt have to start from scratch with everything. We talked very honestly, no point not too now i guess right? I have come to the realization though, that i do honestly love him. Not because we've been together for 12 years, or because its easy etc, but honestly and authentically. Not sure what will happen, i can just be honest to myself and to him.

Today, busy day at work! Workout tonight, i think i need to punch stuff too! I think stepbox, then i'll add a little Jillian Michaels circuit and core to it.
Saturday, eating was crapy, yesterday better.
Menu:
B: egg whites
s: cc/almonds/pp
l: corn chowder, carrots, hummus, apple
s: cc/flax/almond butter/coconut
d: omelette, ezekial toast, big salad and berries
Have a great day all,
Steph

Congratulations to Katie and Chris! :) How happy are you?! :D

Kate, Don't over do it. You really don't want that much muscle soreness when pregnant. Have fun shopping!

Steph, Have fun punching stuff! ;) I'm going to try stage 2 of Jillian's shred workout today. Hope you can sort through everything you have to. (((HUGS)))

We're going to friend's for a cookout. The majority of the food is clean!

Hello fellow clean & tidy eaters! Have a great day!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Steph, Yes, you betcha Mike is keepin' the kids! I wish one of my sisters could come shopping (or you guys!) could come shopping with me but they both have to work. And btw, my workouts are sissy workouts next to yours! You kick butt, woman! I hope teaching goes well today. So sorry about Christian. I'm sure it's good to recognize your true feelings - I hope he feels the same way. I hope he can be honest with you too.

Better go get breakfast for Mike and the girls. bbl...

Hey Shirl! You snuck in! Have a fun workout and meal out. sounds like a nice day. Any chemical reason to not have DOMS when pg or just because it adds to the mulitiplying aches and pains?:) I never get too out of breath or lift heavier than I'm able... just curious.. Thanks for your ever-growing fountain of knowledge!

Hi ladies,

Yesterday ended up being a rest day. I did do grocerymax, and the day was pretty clean.

Kate enjoy your day of shopping. I'm thinking of some retail therapy myself today also.

Shirl enjoy your cookout. I love BBQ.

Steph ((((HUGS))), enjoy teaching today.

Hi Robin, Colleen, and Katie!

Jenn

Hello Jenn! What are you shopping for? I have a 20% off coupon for Jcrew! I am so excited! Going to pottery barn and dick's too. Maybe Vistoria's Secret!}(

Robin, We missed you this weekend! Hope all is well.

Colleen, How were the crabs?!

Kate, I just get concerned. Your body releases the hormone relaxin to help prepare your body for childbirth - loosens ligaments, etc. So, you need to be careful and not go full throttle. You may unintentionally hurt yourself. I'm probably just being overprotective of our pregnant diva. :)

Jenn, Retail therapy is exactly what I'd like to be doing. :) Any workout plans for today?

I started week 2 of TT Big 5 Circuit - felt good. I added Jillian's stage 2 shred workout. I was nice and sweaty. I plan on doing interval work after the cookout.

menu
b-protein shake
s-egg whites, salsa & cottage cheese
l-large salad and chicken
s-?
d-cookout - will keep it tidy, but will try to keep it clean. :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Thanks for the concern Shirl, but I feel like I wuss out more often than push myself. I am anxious to start a kick-arse post-partum rotation though!

Good WO and menu - good luck tonight! Have fun!

Hi Clean and Tidy Peeps!

I have been enjoying a lazy morning but now that I am ready to workout, DH has moved all this stuff in my workout area to rewire the phone lines. I think he is almost done or maybe I just hope he is. Crabs yesterday were good, but filling. I splurged and had homemade cake yesterday. Today is our cookout day and I am actually looking forward to staying home.

Katie, congratulations married lady!
Kate, have fun shopping. I went shopping on Saturday and did some online shopping this morning.
Shirl, have fun at your cookout today
Jenn, glad you got a lot done yesterday
Steph, glad you got some thinking done this weekend and figured out how you truly feel.

w/o will be GS Chest, Tris & Shoulder
b: kashi w/ banana
s: cashews
l: tbd
s: watermelon
d: hamburgers

Colleen

Kate I have a $50.00 Kohls gift card and I want to get a haircut. Maybe use my Macy's card. I'm a terrible shopper, I tend to end buying for others and not for myself.

Colleen enjoy your cookout.

Today I did LIC. I love the workout, I always get a good calorie burn from that one. And my hr stays up.

So far my meals:
b-ww toast, egg, cheese and oj
l-brown rice, chicken and veggies.
d- will be either pizza and salad, or ribs, potatoes and veggie.

I still feel hungry need a snack but I don't know what to have.

Jenn

Afternoon peeps

I just realized its a holiday in the U.S isnt it?? Not in Canada, we had ours last Monday. Well, happy Memorial day everyone!

Shirl, cookout sounds lovely! What kind of moves are in the TT circuit? I'm curious about the plan.

Jenn, i love LIC, i might have to break that one out. You better buy something for yourself!

Colleen, enjoy a lazy day, you work hard enough as it is. What gets 'cooked' at a cookout.

Kate, i hope you're enjoying retail therapy too!! Listen to shirl!
Just had lunch, school was great. I'm learning so much about teaching students with special needs, its amazing!
BBL
Steph

Steph, generally cookouts are hamburgers and hot dogs. We bought ground beef to make our own burgers but DH and I losing motivation to cook dinner. I think we overdid this weekend because we had a lot planned out and lots of household stuff we wanted to get done. Glad you are learning a lot about students with special needs. Are you teaching them about nutrition?
Jenn, I have the opposite problem - I buy too much for me and not enough for everyone else. Maybe if I had children it would be different.

Colleen

Hi ladies, I am MARRIED!! The wedding was beautiful, gorgeous weather, and I cried the whole time. We had crowds of people at neighboring houses and on the beach watching, and when we were "pronounced" husband and wife and kissed, everyone started applauding and cheering, it was awesome!!

Let me get to working on loading some pictures, I promise pictures before I sleep tonight!

PS food has NOT been clean! I did have a few strawberries with my otherwise carb-laden breakfast!

What a day! I'm too pooped to poop!:)

After breakfast I did cleanmax and then took a long walk. I actually got too far from the house:-( so my walk home was very long. My whole body is so tired. I feel like I've spent a day at Disney. Came home and did more chores, made lunch, chores, errands, then in-laws for dinner. Now I'm on the couch with my swollen feet up. I have some paperwork to do and then I am DONE! Well, I need to make my bed. I took all the sheets/blankets off to wash them and they haven't made it back on yet. I HATE doing that at night. Eats have been good today. Tomorrow is a rest/stretch day. If I say I'm feeling good and decide to do a workout send Shirl over to chain me to the couch!

Colleen, If I had cake in front of me it would be gone! Glad you had a nice time. Back to work tomorrow!

Jenn, What did you get for yourself?

Steph, Glad the teaching is going well.

Katie, Can't wait to see your pix! Wish we could've been there. Don't worry about the eats! You're on your honeymoon!

Hey Ladies!!

Katie posted her pics in OD!!!

I can't stop looking at them! They are great, Katie!
You look so happy!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.