_____Are you EATING CLEAN this weekend???______

I really want to answer yes to that question. I'll do my best.

This AM we have our last hypnobirthing class. Immediately after that we're off to my mom's for my sister's HS opern house. We'll be there til 5 or 6 helping. Then it's home to get ready for lots of company for Fathers Day tomorrow.

My mom is making her potato salad, the only ps I like. I don't even like mayo and mustard but for some reason I love her ps. There will also be grad cake from my fave bakery. heellllllllllppP!

Tomorrow's menu will be grilled steak and all the fixings..yum! that part will be easy to keep clean. I think DH wants apple pie for desert. I'll need to make him somehting sweet to go with breakfast in bed too.

Lots to resist this weekend for sure! But I can do it!!!!!

Steph, How'd it go last ngiht?

Good Morning!

Yes, I plan on keeping it clean, definitely tidy. I teach Turbo this morning. But, I plan on doing TT big 5 circuit first. So, I better get going.

Kate, Have a great day!

Hello everyone - I'll chceck in much later today!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hey chicas!

It's quiet here today!

Kate - that's a lot of yummy food to resist! Be strong! What exactly is hypnobirthing?

Shirl - enjoy your weekend!

I did Cardio Coach Vol 8 this morning. It kicked my butt. Now I'm doing cleanmax. Oy. My house is a disaster. And I'm still trying to catch up on the laundry from last weekend! I'm on load 3 of 6. Ridiculous! Also, dusting, bathrooms, vacuuming, washing the kitchen floor.

Menu:

B - the usual
S - handful of multigrain tortilla chips (not great, I know)
L - ww flax tortilla with tomato, cuke, avocado and some cheese
S - cherries, grapes, watermelon
D - no idea - my SO is working late and Sophie is with her dad, so maybe I'll have cereal:p

Hi Everyone!

I have been busy taking care of everything. DH is working this weekend so that leaves me to do all the errands, wrap gifts for Father's Day and clean. We are going out to a restaurant that has great crabs but everything else is terrible. It's nice because it is right on the water but I think it is too humid to sit outside.

Kate, good luck keeping it clean this weekend.
Shelley, hope you can get caught up with laundry
Shirl, sending you some clean eating vibes :)

w/o was KPC Stregth Circuit
b: shredded wheat w/ almonds
s: banana
l: turkey sub, side salad
s: cheese, apple
d: crabs

Colleen

Hi ladies,

I will try to keep it clean. I'm still doing okay until dinner time.

Tommorow we are going to dinner at my stepsisters for bbq. So it probaley won't be too clean.

Today was rest day. Tomorrow will be weights and cardio.

menu-
b- protein shake
s- fruit
l- lean cuisie panini and 100 cal snack pack
s- luna bar
d- ???

Jenn

Happy Sunday!

Shelley, Hypnobirthing is SO COOL! It is essentially self-hypnosis where you out yourself into a state of deep relaxation. You learn breathing techniques for every phase of your labor. Hypnomoms feel no pain during labor but only pressure of the "surging" (not contracting) uterus. The videos of the moms are amazing - they look like they are just lying there sleeping and then they're like "oh, there's a baby!" and out it comes. A friend of mine did it and said it was fantastic. My first 2 births were awesome but if I can have that - wow! That would be even better. In the first class the teacher described cutting a lemon for about 10 minutes then had you imagine you were taking a bite. Well, you were so convinced that you were about to taste a sour lemon! Mike and I were all puckered up like we had just tasted one and you are SALIVATING! It is crazy but it works. I can't wait to do it. ......... I've never done any CCs. Sounds good though. Hope you had fun cleanmaxing! Will Sophie come home today? I went to my dad's every other weekend when I was little.

Colleen, Busy day for you y'day. Good luck today my dear - sounds like you'll need it.

Jenn, Good luck at BBQ today. What kind of lunabars do you like? I tried a lemon one and it was like eating Pledge cleaner! Yuck!

--------------

I did so good with eating y'day. A tiny sliver of cake and about 1/4 cup of potato salad and all the rest was clean. I kept myself super busy so I wouldn't have time to hawk the food table.

OOH! Baby just kicked and shoved the laptop! She is like popcorn in there lately. I love it!

Everyone is asleep still. Mike's dads day cinnamon rolls are in the oven. I need to make the icing still AND NOT EAT IT!!! I'll be having kashi and a banana while DH & DDs feast away in our bed.

Still having a small crowd for lunch. Eating clean then too.
Not sure on working out.

Katie, How's mama's going?
Hello Steph, Shirl, and Robin!

Kate! That does sound super-cool! I'm glad your births have been awesome so far! I was in labour for 27 hours with Sophie. I'm not sure any amount of hypno-anything would have helped:p I ended up having an epidural at about hour 22.

Not sure how well the eating will go today, since I'll be at SO's sister's later. Everything she makes comes from a box. And she never makes anything for me, I have to bring my own. I'll partake of my salad and the veggie tray.

Have a great day, y'all!

Hi Everyone!

I guess everyone is super busy. Dinner last night was okay. I opted for a grilled chicken sandwich instead of the crabs. I asked for no fries and the waitress told me I couldn't get anything else because there were "no substitutions". Strange. Anyway went back to in-laws for dessert. MIL made cheesecake which I didn't eat (I don't really like her cheesecake) but SIL SO had a blueberry pie from whole foods so I had some of that.

Kate, those cinnamon rolls sound yummy. Hope you stayed away from the icing :)
Shelley, sending you clean eating vibes for this evening.

w/o was StretchMax
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
s: strawberries & banana, nuts

Need to figure out the rest of the day. DH is working so dinner is up in the air. We will probably order Chinese or something.

Colleen

Shelley, I cannot even fathom that long of a labor. Both without drugs, Gina was 8 hours with 3 pushes, Isabel was 2 hours with barely a half a push. Isabel's was a little fast and intense. I'm wanting 5 hours and no pushing for this baby! We'll see if I get it! LOL! Hope it goes well for you today. Well, at least not too bad! Do you and you and your SO talk about getting married? These lovely people would be your INLAWS then!

Colleen, A good stretch sounds so nice. I haven't done that one since Steph got me hooked on CS. No substitutions - crazy! Sounds like you ended up having a decent time with the fam.

---------

Our company is gone and I am thoroughly exhausted. I'm hoping for a second wind. I had a very unclean homemade Oreo (lots of oreos...y'all should KICK me outta this board amount of oreos!) chocolate shake for desert but the rest of the day has been great. Better go get busy on creating that 2nd wind.

Hi ladies, sorry for the late check in! Busy weekend for me with moving my mom and father's day.

Moving yesterday was good, it's all done and we are home now, but it was HOT! Because of this issue with my shoulder, I didn't do much lifting, but plenty of cleaning and such. An all-day workout! After the moving was done, we went to the pool and relaxed for a bit.

Father's Day has been goon -- I let Chris tell me what he wanted for dinner, so I made grilled sausages, baked beans, and stuffed jalapenos. Dessert is gonna be chocolate chip cookie ice cream pie.

Activity level this weekend was high, but food was just kind of whatever was around thru all that moving. I feel heavy and sluggish. I cannot wait til my workout tomorrow!!

Glad all went well, Katie!

I think I'm going to do SZ tonight - those spiderwebs look awesome! I wish Tracey would do that section though - I wonder why she doesn't.

Okay, I just did Strike Zone. I'm not *super* impressed. The cueing kinda stinks but I think it will be a good WO once I get the combos a little more. Plus I have to modify quite a bit due to baby belly. I'll def. do it again but 4DS KB remains my fave KB of all time. Cathe can't be dethroned!:)

Hi ladies,

Tonight was carb heavy and I feel like blah. But it was so yummy. I did cleanmax and did not get workout in today. Back on the wagon tomorrow.

Kate your shake sounds yummy. I don't think Tracey does that section due to a shoulder injury. That section imo is super tough, the hardest in the whole workout.

Katie glad your weekend well.

Colleen is that funny how some resturants won't give subs for fries?

Hi Shelley, Shirl and Robin.

See you tomorrow.

Jenn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.