_______cLEAN & tidy weekend_______

Getting ready to start my workout -- last day of my rotation. I need to figure out what I am going to do next week, it will be an active recovery week. I got Muscle Max a few weeks ago, but I've never done it. I will probably use that twice, and add in some extra cardio and lots of stretching.

Workout today will be LIC cardio premix, and 4DS legs premix. Tomorrow will be rest.

Not sure what is on the agenda for today. Whatever it is, it will definitely involve a NAP and CAKE!

When Chris wakes up, I will have him take my measurements and I will post. Weight this morning is 135.5, down 2.5 pounds this month!!

Have a great weekend, everyone!!

Morning Ladies

I'm with you Katie, I'm not sure of what I'm going to do next week but today I'm going to do Amy's Step II. I'm going to work on all combos (combined).

YAY Katie good job on the weight lost! :) :) I guess heavy weights works for you and me.

I'm finishing up my coffee then I'm going to do my w/o. Later this morning I have a girl scout meeting and we are working on fire safety. I have a news story about a girlscout leader who just got 10 years in the federal pin. for stealing the girls ID. I'll tell you about it later.

Congrats Katie!!! You've worked hard and you deserve it! Bravo!

I have no meal plan yet. Breakfast will be the usual. The rest of the day is up in the air, but I am motivated to keep it clean.

Workout is Bootcamp Origianl - yikes! I'm scared already! I didn't get to stretch yesterday so hopefully I can do that today...maybe even 2x!

Both of the girls are coughing - yuck. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that I don't get it.

MOrning Robin - you snuck in on me! Have fun w/ Amy!!:) And with the Scouts! You are awesome to be so dedicated to that! Hope you have a good day!

Sorry for so many posts, but I just thought of a Q of the day!

Q: What is your favorite movie?

I can't limit it to one, so here's a mini-list, in no specific order:

Steel Magnolias
Moulin Rouge
Legends of the Fall
Reality Bites
Gone with the Wind
Sixteen Candles

Better stop, list is getting long!

Have a great day!

Thanks for the Q Kate -- I totally forgot!

Movies I love....

Life is Beautiful
Wedding Crashers
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
Fried Green Tomatoes

I'm sure there are more, lemme think....

Workout it done -- I did LIC on an 8" step height, I have NEVER done step on an 8" bench before, can you believe it? It really got my HR up there!

Off to find some breakfast!!

LIC is so much fun, Katie. I typically don't use 8" either. I *can* do it but I find I have more fun on 6".

Drowning myself in water this morning...DDs are too...in the tub! Mike is off helping my brother install a bath tub..well, doing it FOR him! So DDs and I will have a lazy morning. They're playing in the Jacuzzi (Tuzi Tub, as Isabel calls it) having a blast. I'm doing chores - making bed, laundry, etc. Hopefully after their bath, er.. playtime, they'll want to play Barbies and I can do Cl. Stretch.

Katie, Is Chris giving you any clues on what you're getting for your bday?! PS - I've never seen Fried Green Tomoatoes but it sounds like one I'd like!

Good Morning!

I have to think about my favorite movies. All I watch these days are kid movies.

Katie, I have a couple ideas for next week's endurance/recovery week. I'm not sure which Cathe's you have and how much time you want to exercise daily. Congrats on the weight loss, you're on a roll. I love designing workouts for people - I have 4 to do this weekend. I love doing assessments and then designing a workout specific to the person's needs and goals. Albeit, they are typically not video workouts. Let me know if you're interested.

Kate, You'll do fine with BootCamp - it is so fun! There are some really good premixes on that DVD. Have fun with it!

Robin, If you're interested in a rotation or endurance week let me know. I do best with heavy weights, as well. It takes alot for me to show muscle - I have long,spaghetti arms, but I'm starting to get some guns! :D

I have to get ready to teach TK and then I plan on doing a lower body workout; probably a premix from B&G.

menu
b-egg whites and salsa
s-larabar
l-large salad and tuna - one of my favorite lunches
s-veggies, whole grain crackers and hummus
d-??? - we might be out

A friend in fitness,

Shirl

Good morning Shirl! Hope TK is good today! Will the new students be there? Have you seen the teen girl anymore? I wish I liked tuna, but I can't get past the smell to even try it! Now, your breakfast and snack I could eat everyday. Oh, wait. I *do* eat salsa everyday!:+ :7

Some of my favorite movies in no particular order are:

1.Singin' in the Rain
2.The Sound of Music
3.It's a Wonderful Life
4.Gone with the Wind
5.The Wizard of Oz
6.When Harry Met Sally
7.Star Wars
8.Indiana Jones
9.Back to the Future
10.West Side Story
11.A Few Good Men
12.Rocky
13.Moonstruck
14.Moulin Rouge
15.Breakfast at Tiffany's

Ok, I better stop, that was off the top of my head. I guess I like alot of movies.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Kate,

It's going FANTASTIC with the teen girl! Thanks for asking. Yes, the new students will be there. I typically like to get my own workout in before I teach class, so I'm not too hyper. I have lots and lots of energy! :D They better be ready this morning! tee hee!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

OOOH! I love Rocky!! Mike and I hum the theme song all the time. It keeps us pumped while we're doing quotes for big projects!

Have fun today Shirl!! So wish I could come take your classes!

Who's hoping for a spot on RT this year? I'm gonna try like crazy!

ooh lala! I just finished Cl. Str. total body workout and I feel all loosey goosey and wonderful. DDs were occupied w/ Barbies and Mufasa only got in the way a couple times!

Steph & Colleen, You gals sleepin' in? Or busy?

Time for more chores...

Good morning!

Kate, not sleeping in just busy. I like to clean up the kitchen first thing Saturday morning. It's always a mess from the mail that's piled and dishes we haven't cleaned yet. Then I workout. If I don't workout early, then I have a hard time finding time later in the day.
Shirl, TK sounds like it will be fun today. Hope you get your workout in first :)
Katie, congrats on the weight loss!!!
Robin, I think you like MM. You should definitely try it next week.

Not sure what I am going to do today. I have some decluttering and the grocery list to do, but maybe I will just chill after that is done.

w/o was KBX and Parts Total Body
b: shredded wheat w/ almonds
l: chicken, veggies
s: apple
d: ww pasta, salad

I'll be back later with my movies. I need to make lunch before I get too hungry and raid the kitchen :)

Colleen

I'm up, i'm up!!!

Have to go to my parents for birthday dinner and my dad's 65th today,so i'm rushing around.
Workout: done! 4D upper body total, and LIS/core
Meals! only breakie so far, and i dont need to tell ya.
I'm bringing my own damn dinner to my folks. Vegetarian dumplings, sweet potato, salsa (wink), and my organic rice dream light ice cream, so i can eat with the folks, but no cake and crap! I am gonna eat some chocolate today though!

Need to get int the tub, water is running....

Movies...
1980's baby
Say Anything (#1)
Pretty in pink
sixteen candles
some kind of wonderful
new:
Once
Notes on a scandal (just saw this..loved it!)
The audition

I'm going to try to check in From my parents house, i bought them that damn computer for Christmas remember!!
Steph

Colleen, I'm decluttering too. DDs room is an absolute nightmare. Another vote for MM - one of my faves!

Steph, Have fun at the 'rents! Are they using the computer? Enjoy your salsa! Something tells me you're a Molly Ringwald fan...me too! You left out Breakfast Club though!!

so far:
b - kashi, banana
s - part of a kashi bar (cardboard), sm. amt. of pb, 1/2 apple

to go:
l - egg whites, peppers, homemade salsa
s - ???
d - out to eat! grilled chicken salad

Gina won a coloring contest! She got $25 to Toys R Us so we're going to take the girls to spend the $$ (we told them they both won!) and out to dinner. Looking forward to a fun family night out.
NO DESSERT!

I wanted chocoalte brownie ice cream so bad last night but I resisted!

Hope y'all are havin' a good day!

Katie, HOW IS THE BDAY CAKE?!?!?!

TK class was a BLAST! We almost had a full house; it was so FUN! They noticed the extra energy this morning; I tried to contain it but I was so excited b/c there were so many people in class - more than expected! :D :D Adrenaline was HIGH and still is! I plan on doing my leg workout this evening to help with my after dinner munchies.

Extras so far - snack I added 1 cup Strawberry Kefir - yummy
Lunch changed to clean leftovers and broccoli.

Steph, Have fun at your parents. I forgot you bought them a computer; that is so nice! Your meal sounds good. How long have you been a vegeterian?

Colleen, I have to get cleaning. It sounds like you have a good plan for the day. Are you able to be completely work free on the weekends? No paperwork, etc?

Kate, Congrats to Gina. Toys R Us should be fun. Enjoy your time with your family.

Time to get busy. Hi everyone else and I hope you enjoy the day! :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hello again, ladies! THE CAKE IS GOOD -- I ate a LARGE piece for breakfast. It has lots of nuts and carrots in there, that's healthy, right? :9 :D

Kate, that is so cute about the girls and the contest! Glad you go to stretch! Everything Chris got me for my birthday he already gave me -- several new workout vids and some new sweatpants (I HEART SWEATPANTS! I picked them out and he paid for them). He is also taking me to dinner tomorrow night.

Shirl, I would LOVE some feedback about this upcoming week. The Cathe DVDs I have are...

4DS
GS (all 3)
BM2
LIC
DM
B&G
SB / SJP
IMAX2 / C&W
IMAX3
Low Max
Kick Max
Muscle Max

I think that's it....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.