________cLEAN & tidy sleepyheads -- Tuesday_________

OOh, I've got a wickedly sore throat! I don't wanna get sick!!! wah!

After I get the girls off to school today I'm headed to the office for a little bit. No plans for after school - yay!

b - smart start, banana
s - grapes
l - hmmmm
s - ??
d - steak, potatoes, salad

I need to do UB weights. I'm overdue.

Hope everyone has a good day today.
Steph, We're all thinking of you!

I overslept AGAIN, but did get my workout in. S&H chest and back, need to do planks tonight.

Only TEN more workouts til my wedding!! Here's how it will go...

10 IMAX2
9 S&H B&T
8 BM2 combos and circuits
7 S&H Legs and Shoulders
6 S&H C&B
5 4DS Double Cardio
4 S&H B&T
3 IMAX3
2 S&H L&S, LIC cardio
1 WEDDING DAY / cardio / any suggestions....?

Menu for today...

B cereal
S fruit, cheese, crackers
L ???, picnic at the police station for law enforcement officers, blah blah blah
S fruit, cheese, crackers
D bbq chicken, black beans, something green....?

Morning

Wow only 11 more days Katie. That's great!
Hey Kate how is the lady-bump today?

My w/o sucked this morning. I tried to do Tracey's Circuit but the warm up would not play. So I just did upper bod section. Tomorrow I'll do the rest and let you know how I feel about this w/o. So far it is not really that advance but I did not do the lower bod yet.

b-oatmeal
s-yogurt and nuts
l-mix veggie and chicken
d-?

Katie, WOW!!!!! How cool! My vote for wedding day cardio would have to be HIS & LIS step! It doesn't get muchmore fun than that! Lunch with policeofficers - lucky you!! A man in uniform....sigh.

Robin, I hate sucky workouts. Baby bump is doing good but I have a killer headache so off to the chiro this AM too. How is Cameron doing today?

Have a great AM!!!

Morning peeps,

Kate, you cant get sick, that stinks!! Are you allowed to take anything if your pregnant? I guess not, i am the pill popping junkie, so i wouldnt survive long!

Katie, i'm excited for you, workouts look fantastic!

Robin, what's wrong with the DVD i wonder? Maybe let Tracey know, i hate when that happens. The dog ate the remote to the DVD player once, and i freaked!

So, last night Christian proceeds to tell me he's been 'kissing' a girl at work...he's out! 12 years end like this, really i'm in shock, i cant even tell you.

Tonight i will lift like a nutter, PUB and who knows what else, i live alone now, so i can do what i want!
I'm not terribly hungry lately, so dont know what im going to eat, will post later.
Love you,
steph

Good Morning Everyone!

Last night I left work a little before 4, went to the chiro, picked up my watch (it needed a new battery) and went home. I folded laundry then watched a movie. I don't think I have watched a movie after work. It was relaxing. Unfortunately, it was short-lived because I had to be at work this morning at 7. I am thinking of taking Thursday off because I only have 1 meeting scheduled.

Steph - more {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}. I hope you were able to get some sleep last night.
Robin - the upper body part was light in Tracey's Circuit but the lower body will get you :)
Katie, your workout plan looks good. You want to do cardio on your wedding day? Take the day off.
Kate, oh no - I hope you aren't getting sick. Try to take it easy today.
Shirl, my weight this morning was 135.4. I did not measure my body fat this morning but I will do that tonight.

w/o was GS Legs Timesaver # 2
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
s: cashews
l: arroz con pollo & side salad, watermelon
s: strawberries w/ yogurt
d: steak, asparagus, baked potato

Have a great day!

Colleen

Steph, I am so sorry. How awful for you. I hope this all goes over as smoothly as possible. Come take a vacation to Michigan if you need to get away!

Colleen, What a nice night for you! Im so glad!

Steph, I just read your post from last night. My heart is breaking for you. You are so kind and I hate to see you facing this. Whatever we can do to help please let us know. And *please* eat. Your body needs the fuel. You'll wear yourself right out and you are a busy lady. (((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

Katie
do you really think that you will have time to workout ON your wedding day?? I say save your energy for the wedding NIGHT }(

How are you doing Steph. I'm worried about you. Did you eat today?

Yes, I NEED to workout on my wedding day. The cardio will be a major stress reliever for me. Kate, I was thinking about LIS / HIS, it is SO FUN!!

It's beautiful here. Collin is playing in the hot tub outside on the back deck. Need to get dinner going...

Robin, I like your thinking on wedding-night cardio!!!

Katie, Sounds like a nice evening! I wish I could get in our hot tub!!!

Lunch - not so clean. Took DDs out for pizza. I also had a big salad but I felt sluggish and nasty all afternoon.
No PM snack. Felt too nasty
Dinner! Yummy! Grilled steak, potatoes, salad - did I say yum yet?!

Its only 6 and dinner is all cleaned up. Mike has the girls outside so I'm running downstairs to do some UB work.

Steph, How's it goin'? Are you lonely? Call if you need to chat and we'll of course be "here" for you on the forums!

I just finished Muscle Endurance upper body & abs. Need to go get the kiddos ready for bed. **thank you Mike for givin gme time to workout tonight** I feel like taking a walk but I'd better not push it with him! Maybe I'll do some CS after DDs are in bed.

Hi Everyone,

Just finished cleaning dinner and I am exhausted. My legs are sore from this mornings workout and I did the timesaver premix. I can't imagine how I would feel if I did the whole thing. I have a full day at work tomorrow and then I am off on Thursday. I am going to lay on the couch and watch daytime talk shows. Oh and I have to wait for the repair person to fix our Advantium. We have been without it since last Thursday.

Kate, glad you got your workout in. I bet DD's enjoyed playing outside.
Katie, I was too tired to workout on my wedding day. I didn't sleep well the night before and after my wedding I crashed.
Robin, I like your wedding day cardio - good choice!
Steph - {{{{{hugs}}}}}} I hope you are able to eat something today. Email me if you need to talk or cry or whatever.
Hi Jenn & Shirl!

Eating today was clean except for a piece of chocolate. Have a good night everyone!

Colleen

Kate, good for you for getting your workout in early! Go downstairs and do a bit of CS, then go upstairs and do some "cardio" max to thank Mike for helping with the girls!

Colleen, I am SO GLAD you are taking a day off on Thursday, that is seriously the best news I have heard all day! Promise me that you will LAY AROUND!

Hi peeps

What kind friends i have.
Today has been better cause i'm so mad. We had a big blowout, i said he needs to move now, not on Friday. I'm in shock, i will be alone as of Friday! I cant wait until the RT, but now i'm worried about my dogs, and money and everything else.
He said tonight he thinks he needs time to think, and i said i've made the decision for him, goodbye.

I managed PUB/BARR, but i can tell i'm so not into it at all.
Today i ate my usual fare, but i am one of those people that doesnt eat when i'm stressed out.
Tomorrow, i'm not writing anything about Christian, i am only writing about fun stuff!!!
S

Colleen, Good job today! I'm so excited for you for Thursay - you must be giddy!

Katie, Good thinking!!!!}( Maybe it will keep him motivated to get home from work at adecent time so we can get dinner done sooner, so I can workout sooner, so we can um, how did you put it, cardiomax!!:7 haha!!!

Steph, ah, jeez. I am so sorry. Everything will work out. Will you keep the dogs? You can always kennel them for RT. Again, I am so sorry you're going thru this. If you need to write about him though do it. Do your and his parents know? I hope you have someone close by who can help. ((((hugs)))) Wish we were all closer, distance-wise. (((((((((more hugs)))))))))))

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to say hi.

Steph, I am so sorry you have to go through this. My heart is aching for you. ((((((((HUGS))))))))

Colleen, I weighed in this morning, 136.2. So we'll weigh in again next Tuesday, right?

Hello Robin, Jenn, Kate and Katie! I'll catch up with everyone tomorrow.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.