______***squeaky clean weekend***_____

katie, how were the shoes? hope you had a fun run. enjoy soccer.

kate, go girl with the late night aquats. you are amazing. i am adoring aidan right now and would love a 3rd if it was not so complicated for me:( but, i am blessed with 2 healthy guys. what does mike think of a 4th? we have to go to a work function of dh's next week - requires cocktail dress. but, my closet is sorely depleted.

lisa, good job with the 1 treat this week! very balanced. i hope you get to the kb class. it has been so long since i went to a class, but it sounds fun.

anne, i think you will do just fine with your half. when is the race anyways?

i got up wayyyy too early this am and will pay for it later. but, i got in a nice outdoor run. i did go to the mall and got 2 dresses yesterday. a black sheath at ann taylor loft (all dresses 39 until sunday!). it needs to be taken in a bit in the hips but otherwise was classic black. got a knit black dress with a bias cut i am not sure about. monday after my test aidan and i will go to the outlets to get fun clothes:cool: bbiab

Lisa, Busy day yesterday for you! YIKES!
The Kbox class sounds great! I used to take one when we ere first married and I loved it!

Mike is game for a 4th. I dont think we'll totally decide or try til December/January.. Don't want them too close together!

Katie, Enjoy your run in your new sneaks!

Morris, I was up early too, but it was with Julia!:p Had hoped for some ellip time, but it didnt happen.
The dresses sound pretty! Would love some new ones....and we hae a Loft nearby......hmmmm....
Sometimes I get scared that a 4th wouldnt be healthy or I would miscarry.... I've never had anything wrong with my pg's or babies and it can seem like the more you have, the more chances that something will go wrong. But I think also of Maggie and her positive attituide about Malcolm and know all would be well...

Time to make breakfast! They want steak & eggs....hey, isnt this MOTHERS day weekend!?:p

Klaudia, How was your author meeting?!

Last edited:
Morning!

It is gray and raining here with gusty winds expected this afternoon-perfect weather for an outdoor reunion, no? Ah, well. We'll make the best of it, I guess. Busy day yesterday-got lots done-cleaned up the house, did Plyo Legs, and met Diana Gabaldon! It was worth the two hour drive there and the long wait for a book signing. She read an excerpt from her soon to be released book-it was RACY;) Good stuff! The reunion's at 11. Hopefully I can sneak in a cardio later this afternoon.

Katie, I'm jealous of your new shoes! I so need some.

Morris, I feel your shopping pain, sister! Do you like color or no? I'll look around for some ideas:)

Kate, crazy nightime workout! My girls are having weekend cereal!:)

Klaudia, Whats the name of that new book!?!?!?:D Glad you had a good time!
Sorry about the weather today! Gray & chilly here....
Weekend cereal sounds good.... I had Kashi & an apple.:rolleyes:

Getting a lot done,,,,putting the troops to work too!:cool:

Morning ladies

Morris go with the ann taylor dress.

Katie how was soccer

Kate make some steak and eggs for yourself...give the rest of them toast ;). I can't imagine having a new born and a 1 year old in the house.

Kl sorry about the weather. Are you going to have it indoors or use a tent.
Diana Gabaldon...racy like????

----------
No w/o so far. I may do ellip but first I'm taking my DD job hunting. They employ 14 year old down here.

BBL

Hello again, crazy morning here! Got in 6 miles in my new runners (LOVE THEM) and I also wore Chris's underarmor shorts and really liked them -- I may need to get me some! Soccer was at 9, and there was more running for me there! My legs are on fire!

Morris, you cannot beat $39 for a dress. That's an awesome deal. What is your test for? Not sure how I missed that...
Kate, I had my same boring cereal too for breakfast. It's gray and chilly in VA too.
Klaudia, have a good time with your friends! What kinds of books does this lady write?
Robin, where is she looking for a job? I started working at 15.

robin, good luck to dd!! hope you get some ellip time!

katie, aka mrs smokin' legs:cool:, sounds like youre having a greay day! how much longer does soccer go?

-
i did ccv3 while j napped. wow, was that awesome! i dont think ive ever sweat so much!:cool:
mike & the big girls are moms day shopping. he always goes overboard...i love it!:D:cool:
continuing the cal burn w/ nursemax....and julias trying to twist off my nose!:p
eats are extraclean & i am so motivated!!!

Kate, next week is the LAST week of soccer!! I'm excited! Sorry, but I am! ^5 on the mid-day workout. I am sure Mike and the girls are buying you tons of stuff!

Hi Everyone,

I worked way too later yesterday but Chris was very kind and made dinner. I finished STS this morning - I am excited and a little sad. It was tough but I am glad to take a break from it. I will definitely enjoy my active recovery next week. I am at my sister's for Mother's Day and enjoying some famous Philly treats. This will be a much deserved cheat day for me.

Katie, ^5 on the 6 miles. I bought some under armour shorts on sale and I love them.
Kate, I hope Mike is getting you lots of nice gifts.
Robin, good luck job hunting. I started work at 14 but I worked in my aunt's office.
Klaudia, have fun at your reunion. I will have to check out the author.
Morris, you found a great sale - I love that. ^5 on the early morning run. Maybe you can sneak in a power nap.

hey everyone -hope the day is ending well.

kate, great midday wo. hope you get spoiled at ws. what will you do tomorrow?

katie, great run. you sound so excited for soccer to be done:D what is your mother's day going to be like tomorrow? what kind of shorts are you looking for?

robin, good luck with the job hunt.

colleen, congrats on sts finishing. what will you look toward next? enjoy philly. have a big pretzel for me.

klaud, hope your day is nice.

no nap today but have had a productive day. i made mexican lasagna from the recipes forum and it was too good:eek: too much tonight, but otherwise clean. i have to go get a naughty child:mad:

katie, id be glad too abt soccer!!:D

colleen, enjoy your day!! yay sts grad!:D

morris, they usually give me presents in bed. mike always takes a pic of us...i'll have to find some non-hideous pj's!:p wait - i dont own any!:p
ill have to try that recipe!
-
fun day, clea eats. had a nice long jump after dinnee w/ dds on the trampoline. burnin off my dinner!:D

yoooohoooo, liiiiiiisaaaaa!:D
how was the reunion, klaudia?

Hello ladies! Happy Saturday! I just dropped my odd to her friend's house for a birthday party. They are going to see Hannah Montana. I have my ds and my ydd with me. I ate a brownie for lunch. How horrible is that? I didn't eat anything so I ate a big chunk of brownie. I am falling off the wagon baaaaaad!

Morris - Yay for finding two dresses!
Kate - Trampoline sounds fun.
Colleen - Congrats on finishing STS! So do you feel any different from the start of STS?
Katie - My DH has a ton of under armour shirts.
Robin - How was the job hunt? I got my first job at 15. I think it's a good thing.
Klaudia - Boo on the weather. Hope the reunion is fun anyway.
Hi Anne!!

Alright, I need to stop. It's only past lunchtime here so I have the rest of the day to do better. I did drop another pound, but doesn't mean it's a license to eat bad. Plus I am stressed from work, but I need to push through this! I need to go for a run today. I know that I need to get on the weights, but when I'm stressed, the running and cardio stuff really helps. Okay, I'll be back a better eater.

Lisa

lisa, blahblah....brownie....blahblah....brownie....:p were you saying something?:p mike wants me to make cc cookies! hellllllp!
but youre right - youve got the rest of the day...now go munch some veggies, do some pushups and brush your teeth!
wtg on another pound!!! keep it up!!

Hey girlies!

What a day! The weather was crazy-rain and wind one minute, sun the next. The kids made fast friends with the other little ones which was nice. Milla fell off one of those dome monkey bars and then fell in the mud-good times! We had enough people come to cover the cost of the pavilion we rented. Next time we're going to a bar-no up front costs:) Everyone is nice and clean, clothes in the washer and Darrin just left to pick up a pizza. Eats were ok-had a 6" turkey sub from Subway and a few chips and pretzels. Haven't worked out, but may get on the treadmill tonight for a bit.

For those who asked, the author I saw is Diana Gabaldon. The books I love are The Outlander series-they're historical fiction, time travel, romance all rolled into one. The excerpt she read is from An Echo in the Bone-the 7th book in the series which comes out this fall.

http://www.amazon.com/Outlander-Diana-Gabaldon/dp/0440212561

Kate, nice job on the workout! Can't wait to see what you get tomorrow! I'm hoping for coffee in bed:) I don't think I'm getting anything else.

Colleen, enjoy those treats!! Cheese steaks? What else?

Robin, how'd the job hunt go?

Lisa, brownies have fiber:)

Morris, I will have to find that recipe!

Hi Anne:)

Glad it went well today, Klaudia....depite the mud!:p Souds like everyone had a great time!
thanks for the book link...do you rec starting with the 1st? or do they not need to really go in order?
Hope you get your coffee in bed! Last yr they brought me breakfast in bed. They poured the milk into the granola and WHO KNOWS how long they let it sit bcause it was SO SOGGY....I had morning sckness SO BAD but I had to choke it down so I wouldnt hurt their feelings...then I barfed it all up anyway! hahahaha!

Yep-start with Outlander and then make sure you have all the other ones cause you get addicted fast. They are not cheesy Harlequin romace books. They are BIG-there's even a compendium to keep track of plot and characters. But don't let that scare you! There were 250 people at the library to see her yesterday!

I hope you don't get granola again tomorrow;)

LOL! I asked Mike what he wanted for Mothers Day breakfast! He said buttermilk pancakes & sausage!
Will get to the library to get that book. I havent read a book besides my bible in YEARS! (sorry, anne!:eek::p)

Had some nuts while I was cleaning the kitchen.:mad: Wasnt hungry but they called me and stupid me answered.

Major DOMS is setting in from legs last night.:cool::cool::cool:

Klaudia - Sounds like weather here. It'll rain on one side of the street and the other side will be totally sunny. Hope the rest of your night is relaxing.

Kate - LOL. I swear those brownies are calling me from downstairs. I am staying far away from the kitchen. Did you make your cc cookies? The kids and DH want me to make donuts! We'll see. I am having a clean dinner. I am also working out as soon as DH gets home from work.

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.