7 Day Eat Clean Challenge -- May 19

CollinsMom

Cathlete
Alright ladies, we're nearing the end! Day SEVEN for me -- this is it!

Sipping on my coffee now, about to have some cereal w/skim milk, then either BM2 or IMAX2.

Have a great day!

Hey there!!! It's day 6 for me. Feeling strong and confident!!!!! The weekends are usually the days that I struggle with, but NOT THIS WEEKEND! We've got my son's all star baseball game this afternoon.

This morning's workout was Boot Camp! Felt great. It's been sine April of 06 since I did that one last, and it was borderline 'easy' this morning. Progress, right? LOL

Breakfast this morning was a ww bagel with scrambled egg whites! Yummy!

Have an awesome day! An awesome weekend. STAY STRONG! EAT CLEN! KEEP MOVING!!!!

Gayle

:D Day 7 here too!

B berries, nl peanutbutter on a ricecake
L big salad
S plain yogurt with berries
D ? will be at semi-formal dinner

I feel this challenge has gotten me back on track. Thanks to all!

Good luck everyone!

iris123

I got a late start in the week, but this has been good for me too:)

Question:

I was reading an article that was posted in the "You on a Diet" site:
http://www.newswise.com/articles/view/529885/?sc=rsmn

It talks about low-glycemic foods, which the way I read it was all about "Clean" eating. Sometimes it's more than the calories and fat contents being counted. Any thoughts or comments???

I looked around on Amazon and found some of the book cites to be very informative and some of the recipes look tasty.

I think I'll go to the library and do a little more research. It would be nice if I had a resource I could go back to every now and again and build on it over time:):):)

Happy Saturday everyone!!!

Carrie

020706_10006740003.gif

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but5/lb/209/145/182.0/.png[/image][/link]

http://www.picturetrail.com/uid6743693"

Just have a question about the Eat Clean Challenge......
are you continuing on next week?
I love the idea , the check in and support.....I started it but had a terrible start....(leftovers from mother's day, son bringing over Pizza's for dinner one night, and stopping by with BK mocha iced coffee's as a surprise several days in a row ! :eek: :9) Yummy, but BAD timing !
I'm IN if it continues on Monday!

Hi ladies. Started the day with my usual -

B: raspberries, blackberries, Cinch shake, green tea
S: Performance drink from Shaklee and Cinch bar after my 10-mile walk. This is the first time I've used the "Performance" drink and I have to compare it to Gatorade for these long walks. I just drink way too much water and that's why I swell on these, but this drink kept that in check - so I'll experiment with it. Only thing is that now I am hungry!!! Need to go grab something clean! Have a great day all.

Lorrie

www.picturetrail.com/lsass

I'll be walking the Komen 3-day (60 miles) the week after Cathe's RT. To view my webpage go to: https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=202302&supid=166016627

>Just have a question about the Eat Clean Challenge......
>are you continuing on next week?
>I love the idea , the check in and support.....I started it
>but had a terrible start....(leftovers from mother's day, son
>bringing over Pizza's for dinner one night, and stopping by
>with BK mocha iced coffee's as a surprise several days in a
>row ! :eek: :9) Yummy, but BAD timing !
>I'm IN if it continues on Monday!

I think some will continue, that's up to you.

I WILL be cheating in a big way tomorrow -- I want a sausage biscuit for b'fast, and then we are grilling out tomorrow -- sausages on the grill, and jalepeno jack stuff burgers.

Oh, and something chocolate for dessert! I haven't had chocolate in OVER A WEEK!!

But I will be eating clean on Monday!

Collinsmom,

I guess I really meant would the check in continue...?

Your food sounds yummy tomorrow!!
050208_10008324294.gif
:9

I know that I will be continuing next week. I really like the idea of taking it one week at a time. I know I can get thru 7 days in a row as opposed to aiming for a month or 2, so I'm aiming for 7 at a time. Mini goals!

I have to say how well I did at Applebee's tonight. I usually share the chips and salsa with the kids, then get a WW entree, and nibble on all the kids' leftovers. NOT THIS TIME. This time, the boys didn't want the chips (and I didn't argue) and I stayed strickly with my steak and shrimp skeweres. NOTHING ELSE! NOTHING! YEAH!

I'm looking forward to finishing out this 7 day mini goal tomorrow~!!!

Gayle

Yay Gayle!!! Good for you!

We went to Sonic tonight and I had grilled chicken sandwich and unsweetened ice tea. Only ate 3 of the onion rings DH & I were sharing !!:p :9 :7

I will definitely be back to checking in on Monday!:7

Hello Everyone
You all have done so good on the clean eating i was with you for about 2 days then i cheated! I really have a hard time getting past the first few days i know once i do i will never look back i hate eating crap because then that is what i feel like.

I think the the support we could offer one another would be a great thing to keep up with so iam in if this check in continues!:)

Keep up the great work everyone, I look forward to checking in with you all :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.