60 Day No Sugar/Fast Food-oses- Monday

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning all:

Carrie: Happy Birthday to you too! Seems like we both had a sugar devil on our shoulders on that day! And just like you, I really didn;t want it! It was more guilt in saying no after someone was so nice.. oh well.. I think I am starting over at day 1 today ( because I feel off yesterday too!.. see what one fall does!

Mariah and anyone that wants to start with me today HOP On the Wagon!

Deb
;-)

Hi everyone,

Happy Birthday to Deb and Carrie! I feel your pain. My birthday is Wednesday, I hope I am determined enough not to blow it! But I too have kids and am afraid they will guilt me into it with sad faces:(.
As far as starting over, I think that's a personal decision as to whether you can just jump back on or really want 60 consectutive days no sugar. I think one bump in 60 days it still really darn good!

This is day 22 for me and I am still hanging tough and hoping to see some good results by the end. Had family in from out of town this weekend and had to go out to dinner Saturday night. I didn't have any drinks and dinner was salad and a sweet potato(a vegetarian in a seafood resturant :p )

Have a great day!
Linda

Joining you, today is day one for me..
and if i get to a week can someone teach me how to put that little scale thing on the bottom of my email
I love it and what a great reminder and motivator

Mariah

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.