60 or 30 Day No Sugar/Fast Food-oses- Sunday

fox2star

Cathlete
Hi,

Carrie I saw you posted yesterday and was going to reply there, but since it was Sunday, I thought I would start the new post..

Carrie:
I hear you on the candy and other sugar.. I finally got past day 1 ( Friday) and am now on day 3.. Do you also eat everthing that is there if you start? Some people say to me, "well just have one, it's not so bad considering you workout and everything"..... There is no way for me to eat one of anything with sugar! I would have done the same thing with those kisses! If you want to change this to 30 days that is ok with me! I got to 15 and started over 4 times before I could get past day 1 again..

I am going to start Fitness Freaks HOur Rotation for Fat Loss that she posted the other day.. that and no sugar may help me get this weight off! Of course I am travelling for business Tues and Wed so you know that the diet is going to be tough, with all that junk around in business meetings and going out for dinner etc.. I am going to try to work out one of the days at the hotel if I have enough energy to get up early before the meeting starts..

Have a good week!

Linda/Mariah: Where are you guys? We need your support!;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.