6 MONTHERS, for Wed March 4th

banslug

Cathlete
OK...so have I totally lost or confused anybody yet? We were going to TRY to see how long a week-long post would be for us, but I guess that will get too long??? SO.....I started a new day for us 6 monthers. Sorry for the back and forth!

This morning was cardio for me, and I chose the Cardio Blast Premix from LIC, LIC abs and stretch. Tomorrow is Legs disc 9 and I'm super excited (I LOVE working legs).

Let's see how many people check in here today!!! Have an awesome Hump Day and KICK IT OUT!

Gayle

Hi Everybody,

I'm a little behind schedule from most of you, I did week 2 of Disc 2 this morning. I really tightened things up and felt it was a great workout, especially for my back. I was a little worried about whether the ladies I work out with would be as excited about this program as I am, but they told me this morning that they are really lovin the workouts (YEAH!). I'm trying to encourage them to view the forums, because as we all know that's where so much information is gained.

Keep the reviews coming!! I'm going to try to review next weeks discs this weekend so we will be somewhat prepared. BRING ON THOSE PUSHUPS!!!!!!

How many of you are going on the road trip this year? I was seriously thinking about it, but my husband and I work opposite schedules, and vacation time is really important to spend together. I made the suggestion to him about coming along if I signed up, but there was some major eye rolling that said it all! Oh Well, maybe when I get to know the ladies better on these forums, I may be able to squeak out a long weekend to attend next year.

Have a Wonderful Day & Stay Strong!

Good morning Gayle and all who follows,

Yesterday I did iTread 13 at the gym:D Later today I will do disc 5! I took my dogs for a long walk earlier!

Gayle, what are your results with STS so far?

Hi to everyone that follows!

Good Morning Ladies!! I did disc 5 today for the first time and it was great! I really feel like my triceps are getting noticeably larger. I also did abs weights n plates. I made it through the second or third excerise with the plates. I am hoping to have a good day tomorrow with cardio, now that my heart monitor is all set. NO MORE EXCUSES!! I will preview disc 6 will I go on the elipse. What is the itread workout?

Good luck to everyone!

A daily check in will keep me in check. I tend to fade and fizzle and really look foward to the support and accountability from the daily check ins.

julie

Tonight it is disc 9 for me and tomorrow will be disc 8.. I have to get up at five tomorrow to get my workout in.. I am not a morning person but I will get up for STS. I love it soooo much!!
Have a great day!!!
Tracy

Good morning Gayle and all who follows,

Yesterday I did iTread 13 at the gym:D Later today I will do disc 5! I took my dogs for a long walk earlier!

Gayle, what are your results with STS so far?

Hi to everyone that follows!

Hi Belinda!! Do you us itread often? I will be at my inlaws this weekend they have an elliptical(?spelling) and I am looking for a program to use with it
Thanks
Tracy

Hi Belinda!! Do you us itread often? I will be at my inlaws this weekend they have an elliptical(?spelling) and I am looking for a program to use with it
Thanks
Tracy

Hi Tracy,

I love iTreads workouts! I also have iClimb for the elliptical! You get a nice cal. burn too:p Love, love this workouts!

Have fun!

Hi Guys,

I did disk 5 for the second week in a row.

I bought a pull up bar for the chinups and tried it. I can only get 6-7 reps:eek:

I wonder if I should get one of the tubes instead. How are you guys doing on that?

Hi girls,

back to report my workout! I just finished disc 5!

I do my pull ups on my squat rack (with my BB)!

Have a great day!

Hi Everyone,

I ran the track yesterday for my cardio and did a few abs. This AM I did Week 1, disc 2 and it was very enjoyable. I really like the concept of doing an exercise once and moving on to something else. And I love checking that box on the Workout Manager after I complete a workout!

Lisa

Hi Everyone!
Today was cardio for me. I got in a Spinervals workout before work. Tomorrow is my first shot at Disc 9 - can't wait! (Tracy how was it?)

Lisa, sounds like you are just getting going...let us know how you like Disc 3!

I would love to be able to go on a road trip but ymary I'm like you...DH and I don't get to spend a lot of time together because I travel a lot for work. (Except this year, travel expenses have been cut...hence my ability to do STS!). Maybe someday...

Well, hope the day is treating you all well!

Jo :D

OK...so have I totally lost or confused anybody yet? We were going to TRY to see how long a week-long post would be for us, but I guess that will get too long??? SO.....I started a new day for us 6 monthers. Sorry for the back and forth!

This morning was cardio for me, and I chose the Cardio Blast Premix from LIC, LIC abs and stretch. Tomorrow is Legs disc 9 and I'm super excited (I LOVE working legs).

Let's see how many people check in here today!!! Have an awesome Hump Day and KICK IT OUT!

Gayle

Gayle,
So are we doing daily then? I was able to find the thread. :D Are you on your 1st week or 2nd week of Week 3? I think you and I are on the same schedule! I'm on 1st week of Week 3.

Jo

Jo...this is my repeat week of Meso 1 Week 3. So I'll finish out this week and on Sunday I will start Week 4 of Meso 1.

And yes.....let's do a DAILY THREAD...as long as that's okay with everybody. And ANYBODY can start our daily check in whenever they want! I know Belinda is in a completely different time zone and sometimes I don't get online before the kids get to school.

You all are ROCKIN IT!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Gayle

Hi everyone!
Today I did Cardio Fusion mixed cardio premix. I didn't give it my all. I'm still trying to get back in the groove at work. Had to be there at 4 A.M. today:eek:
My shoulder is hurting a little from those darn lat pulldowns w/ band yesterday. But I think it's more a muscle pull or maybe DOMS rather then something wrong with the joint. I'm giving it a good 4 or 5 days rest. I may do my 2nd week starting Monday w/ disc 2 just to give it more rest. But no lat pulldowns w/ band!
Tomorrow is disc 3 and AC pilates abs.

Just finished Disc 6B and partner abs with ds. Spent a long time playing with the workout manager afterwards so not much time to post. Kim

Hi everyone
I finished disc 9 about an hour ago..my legs are fried.....So tomorrow I will do disc 8 before we head off to NC.
A daily thread is fine by me!!

Good Night!
Tracy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.