6 Monthers, STS, Tuesday

banslug

Cathlete
Good morning. I just wanted to post real quickly before I shower.

I decided to do LIC Cardio Blast Premix and Ab Circuits Weights & Plates (this one gets harder each time I do it, lol).

Headed to the shower, BBL!

Gayle

Hi Guys!

Gayle, I hear you on the weights and plates, I feel the same way! I have been doing the cardio premix for LIC with the add on blasts ever since you gave me the idea a while back... :) I enjoy it that way! Did you do the add on?

Hi, Cendrine. I did not do the add-on this time. My legs felt like LEAD this morning! I guess it's from that hike on Sunday, Leaner Legs and the run yesterday, and then the step this morning. I was GOING to, but I figured I better play it safe! :) But OH how I love that premix!

I'm getting some stuff done around the house today. I have to decide what I want to do with this head of cabbage before I get another one TOMORROW! :eek: Plus 2 zucchini, but I think I'm going to make a Sweet Onion and Squash Frittata that DS and I love!

BBL

Gayle

Good Afternoon Ladies!

Well I finished Disc 24 (Chest and Back) last night for the first time. What a great workout!! Tri's, Bi's and Shoulders are my favorite body parts to work, so the rest of this week will be icing on the cake. I tweeked my shoulder just a bit doing the chest flys, so I will need to be extra cautious when I do the repeat week. I may have to lower my weight just a bit to keep the move safel My shoulder feels good right now, just a bit sensitive. I can't believe some of you ladies are already done with STS. I still have just a little less than 2 months left, but it's amazing how quickly the time has passed. I absolutely love this series, and will be sad when I finish!

I am waiting patiently for Cathe's Pullup Tower to be delivered. I think the delivery date will be around September or October? The tubing just didn't seem to have the resistance that I wanted, and I just couldn't do a traditional pullup if my life depended on it!!!! The pullup tower will be a very nice addition to the series when I repeat it.

I reviewed some of the past posts that I missed, and will respond to all the events that occurred last week when I have a few additonal minutes, but for right now I do need to get back to work. Have a great day ladies and we'll talk soon...

Mary

Hi and Good Day!

Got a late start as my company left this morning. I was going to do Leaner Legs, but at the last minute decided to do Butts and Guts in it's entirety! Oh my goodness, I will be feeling this tomorrow!!!!

Gayle, I meant to tell you last night that The Gauntlet on the Terminator DVD is absolutely my FAVORITE circuit workout! I can't remember if you are a circuit fan or not, but if so, it's worth thinking about.

Mary, glad you are feeling the LOVE of Meso 3! Do be careful though as you don't need a shoulder problem!

Cendrine, what are you up to today? So last night I made the Kale Soup only instead of broth based, I made it with tomato base (same wonderful Pacifica brand from Costco!). It was fantastic and everyone thought it was the best yet!

Rachel, I know summer is your busy time, but I sure hope you get to relax a little! How's that heat getting you down there? We're finally into the low 70's and enjoying the beginnings of summer.

Chrissy, glad you're back and had a great time! We missed you! A 10 mile walk??? That does not sounds like a stroll in the park! :p

Kim, hope you enjoyed your rest day and glad DH is doing plyo! How's that working for him?

Julie, hope you are doing okay! Are you able to get your workouts in?

Hope everyone has a great day!

Hi everyone.

I am going away on friday again so I had to dbl up workouts today. I did shoulders, bis and tris and then I did my legs with my trainer. It was another beautiful day here. I finally have the top off my jeep. Sunny day, topless (my jeep that is;)) and music blasting-my favorite me time.

Kim-so sorry about your camping trip. How horrible! Did you find out about the warranty. Good luck with that.

Gayle-I am looking foward to the RT. I will actually know people this year. Last year I knew no one. I think I had 6 posts to my name last july. You seemed to have slowed down quite a bit. I think Mary and Rachel took your spot.

Cendrine - thanks for posting those pictures. Your family is beautiful. I tried to make an album and I could only get 2 pictures on. I can't seem to download pictures that came from my camera. I got them on the computer but they won't post to this site. Do you have any insight?

Mary-isn't SBT awesome. That is my favorite too. I have 2 weeks left to my rotation. Glad you are able to still keep us updated. Be careful with your shoulder.

Julie- How are you doing? Hang in there. I can't even imagine what you are going through. ((((hugs to you and your kids))))

Jo- yeah-my 10 mile walk took me about 3 hours. When I think about how much farther I actually need to work up to it scares me because walking by yourself for 3 hours isn't that much fun. I guess the day of the walk there will be alot of excitement/adrenaline and of course 1000's of other people but I need to get my feet used to walking that far.

I have had leaner legs for years but I have never done it. I actually have not really used Cathe's other weight tapes on a regular basis. I think PUB is the only one that I have done more than a few times. I think that is one of my favorite weight DVD's.

Hi Rachel-has the weather cooled any. We finally have 80 degree weather. I love it.
BBL
chrissy

Jo, I was just thinking today, that if I did any of the previous workouts but in particular buts and guts, I would have doms competing with the meso 1 doms I had... It's a fun workout though, even though it is really tough at the same time....

Chrissy, I don't know if this is the best way to do pictures but this is how I figured out to do mine. I first get the pics I want into my documents under a file name I can recognize. like cathe album, is what I did. Then I went on the Cathe page and on my user control panel. I clicked on album, then it makes you type a name for the album. After that there is an option to upload picutres. I click on upload pics then comes an option 'browse' I click browse and then go navigate from there to my documents and cathe album(or whatever file name you gave it) and click on the pic I want to use. I think It let me do three at a time and then I just did it all over again until I had all the ones loaded that I wanted. Dh is the one who puts the pics on the computer so I can't help you with that, but if you can get them that far, the above system should work, hopefully....:eek: There are probably better ways of doing this, I just found this out by trial and error since I have no clue how to do this stuff, I just click until I get the desired results....

By the way, dh did Sts disk5 today! He's been doing well and been consistent ever since starting it about three weeks ago!

Plyo legs for me tomorrow.

I took the kids to the pool today and both of them are showing good recollection of the skills learned during the lessons in may. that was encouraging!

Talk to you all tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.