6 Monthers, STS, Thursday March 12th

banslug

Cathlete
Good morning, ladies! It's 6:30am my time, and guess what! My early post means I GOT OUT OF BED EARLY today! lol Hit snooze only a time or 2 and got straight out of bed!

Workout is DONE! Disc 12 is done. WOO HOO! I love working legs, and this disc had a stability ball segment as the bonus at the end. It reminded me of PLB and that is my fave Cathe weight workout (besides STS, of course).

Thursday, means TV night. I don't watch too much TV, but Thursday night is my treat.....Survivor, Hell's Kitchen and ER.

Clean eating today again. Feeling good!

BBL to check in on everybody!

Gayle

Good morning Gayle and all who follows,

This morning I did CC V 4! Holy smokes! This one ROCKS! I traveled a little under 4 miles. I loved that one, I think this one is my fav.:D Put I still have to try all the other CC! LOL!

Have a great day and workout, everyone!

Good Morning Gayle, Belinda and all other 6 Monthers,

Yippee, it's Thursday and the last day of my work week
icon10.gif
. Unfortunately, I may have to take work home for this weekend because it's been a tough week at the office, and I just couldn't keep up with everything that came in.

WTG Gayle on getting back into the early morning routine. If I don't get my routine in 1st thing in the morning, the rest of the day just doesn't flow right. I'm sure you feel the same way!

Belinda, I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the CC #4 workout. Because they were on sale, I purchased 2, 3, 4 & 6 but haven't tried any of them yet. I will try #4 first with my treadmill run. I'm trying to convince DH (I think that's code for husband?) to move the treadmill to the basement where I do my cardio. He's not to happy relocating it, because I was pretty adament about him installing it in our bedroom so I could watch TV, but with us being on opposite shifts, he's asleep in the bedroom when I want to work out. It has to be completely disassembled, but I'm pretty sure he will move it this weekend.
icon12.gif

I did IMAX this morning. I haven't done that workout in a long time, and I was surprised how challenging it was. I was huffing & puffing and had a good sweat going on.

Jo, thanks again for the scoop on how to install the smilies. I may be obnoxious with them for awhile, but they are so much fun
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

Have a Good One!!!

Good morning everyone! Overslept today with a migrane and kids home from scholl AGAIN! Today is my cardio day.

I have decided to redo all ,my one rep maxs because I wasn't feeling like they were done properly. I have broken it down among body parts. Shoulders, biceps, triceps, chest and back. As far as legs go I am not able to do any weight so lucky me no recalcs. I hope to have shoulders and biceps at the close of the day today. Friday I will do back and chest and saturday I will do triceps.

I have three more ski weekends before the end of the season and I just want it to be over!! My goal was to be able to ski as well as my son by season end and I am no where nere that goal. I have iidentified the problems in my technique and I will just have to wait til next year to work on them. STS will definetly help my skiing as I am sure my legs will be very strong next season and hopefully I am really able to rip it up out there!

Well I am all ready to do my cardio. Going on my elipse for an hour and some one rep calcs.

Good luck to everyone I hope all off you have a great day.

OK Gayle,

Did I actually read on another post that you were (secretly) considering only doing Week 4 Meso 1 once so that you could take the recovery week and move into Meso 2???
icon8.gif
icon8.gif
icon8.gif
icon8.gif
(Good thing Jo told me how to use these frownies). You should know that no secret is safe especially with the 6 Monthers. I think we're going to have to keep an eye on you
icon12.gif

Mary

OH MAN! Caught me, Mary!!! And good use of this guy: :mad:

I PROMISE, Girl Scout promise, that I will repeat week 4 next week before taking my rest week. PROMISE! I won't ditch you.

And I'm really a very well-behaved Catholic girl from a small town. LOL I just get impatient when I hear all the OOOHS and AAAAHS about Meso 2!

Gayle

Hi All,

I went on a one hour walk today and getting ready to do disk 9 tomorrow! Jo, I think you said you were doing that today? How did it go?

Did I mention how much fun you all are to check in with?

Have a fun day!

:)

Good Morning Gayle, Belinda and all other 6 Monthers,

Yippee, it's Thursday and the last day of my work week
icon10.gif
. Unfortunately, I may have to take work home for this weekend because it's been a tough week at the office, and I just couldn't keep up with everything that came in.

WTG Gayle on getting back into the early morning routine. If I don't get my routine in 1st thing in the morning, the rest of the day just doesn't flow right. I'm sure you feel the same way!

Belinda, I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the CC #4 workout. Because they were on sale, I purchased 2, 3, 4 & 6 but haven't tried any of them yet. I will try #4 first with my treadmill run. I'm trying to convince DH (I think that's code for husband?) to move the treadmill to the basement where I do my cardio. He's not to happy relocating it, because I was pretty adament about him installing it in our bedroom so I could watch TV, but with us being on opposite shifts, he's asleep in the bedroom when I want to work out. It has to be completely disassembled, but I'm pretty sure he will move it this weekend.
icon12.gif

I did IMAX this morning. I haven't done that workout in a long time, and I was surprised how challenging it was. I was huffing & puffing and had a good sweat going on.

Jo, thanks again for the scoop on how to install the smilies. I may be obnoxious with them for awhile, but they are so much fun
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

Have a Good One!!!

Mary, I also bought my CC's on sale! Can't beat that price! I downloaded CC V 1 to 8 into my ipod, but CC V 7 is giving me trouble! It shows up in my ipod in order, but when I pay it it skips straight to the cool down.I don't get it? I didn't had any problem with the others:eek: I hope your DH (that is the code for husband:eek:)is moving your TM soon.

Did Disc 9 and STS stability abs today, feeling lazy now. Babysitting my sister's 2 boys (ages 2 & 5).

Cendrine WTG on the Pullups! I'm still doing all mine with some kind of assistance.

Gayle I'm also getting impatient for Meso 2 but will stick out Meso 1:D

Bayerngirl Glad you're enjoying those CC's. I'm hoping that it warms up enough for an outdoor run this weekend.

Kim

Kim, Germany is still to cold to run outside, need to wait a few more weeks! Great job on your workout. Have fun babysitting!:p

Hi Everyone! Sneaking in a post while I eat my lunch.

Mary - glad you are having fun with the smilies...it's just a whole new world isn't it? It was so frustrating to see everyone else being able to use these and I couldn't figure out why I couldn't! But once I could - look out! So I'm like you - USE THEM! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::D:D

Gayle, along with others I am "oh so proud of you!" for getting up and not only getting your workout in but starting the thread!

Yep Cendrine, today was hello and goodbye to Disc 9. I really felt it today as I was a tad sore from Kick Max drills yesterday. I have really loved these Meso 1 leg workouts. I've been trying to avoid reading the other posts on Meso 2 so I won't be tempted to only do 1 week of week 4 :eek:. But alas, I am really enjoying having the repeat weeks as I think I do them much better than the first week.

Belinda, I think I'll try CC4 tomorrow - I did CC3 the other day and loved it so you've convinced me to try 4.

Kim, how is stability ball abs? I think that's the only one I haven't tried? I have never bonded with the stability ball like I have the other toys. What's your thoughts on it?

Soon2bfit - good luck on those 1rms! At least you know what you're up against in redoing them. I think when this is all over, I'll redo mine again. And, man you're really getting the leg workouts with skiing thrown in! Good for you!

Okay, got to get back to work!

Jo :D:D:D:D

Hi ladies!

I seem to be checking in everyother day....I did disk 7 Tuesday and had pleasant DOMS, nothing like what I was expecting with all the pushups, but that workout wasted me. I did 63 on my toes, the rest on my knees, barely:confused:

Yesterday I did disk 9 (legs) and I am terribly sore today. I think it was the 1 legged dead lifts and the paper plate work. Good thing I like being sore.

Today I did Amy Bento's ASC3. I have combos 1 and 2 down pat and 3 and 4 (learned today) are coming along, but there are still a few hitches. Tomorrow is disk 8.

Mary--I have lots of muscle covered with fat too. I've lost all but 12 lbs of my baby weight and then I'd like to lose about 10 after that....

Gayle--congrats on getting up. I've been extra tired and extra hungry since starting STS.

Cendrine--you rock doing any pullups/chinups unassisted. I'm doing mine assisted with a black band thingie from power systems looped around my pullup bar. I can do 11 assisted, but nary a one unassisted. It's my goal to do an unassisted pullup by the end of the year.

Soon2bfit--sorry about the migraine--hope you feel better soon.

Hi Belinda, Hi Jo, Hi Kim, Hi Thartman....hope I did't forget anyone--the more kids I have the more brain cells I lose:confused::p:D

Maggie:)

Ended up only doin 40 min on elipse in stead of an hour. My daughter is sick and to top it off she just fell and knocked her front tooth loose. Stil workinon those one rep maz

Jo, I like the first half of the stabilty ball ab routine, the second half has some new moves that I've never seen before. SOme of the new moves are hard! One leg pikes and sideway pikey thingies, goodness, I was just watching the tv towards the end. Of course, disc 9 wiped me out so maybe I wasn't at my strongest.

Soon2bfit, hope your dd is okay! Is it a baby tooth??

6 Monthers, STS, FRIDAY the 13th

Lucky Friday the 13th! When I was a kid, I LOVED watching the Friday the 13th movies on this night! :)

Guess what....2 days in a row of EARLY morning workouts!!! This morning was easier than yesterday, to get out of bed and get moving!

Today's workout was Cardio Kicks! I LOVE this kb workout!!!

What's your weekend plans, everybody?
Our weekend is pretty quiet. Tomorrow the boys and I are going to play indoor laser tag for a friend's BDay, and we're all looking forward to that. I've never played, but my older DS has and says it's awesome!
As for weekend workouts. Saturday is normally my rest day, but since I missed earlier this week because of my lazy BUTT, I'm going to do an iCycle and Core workout tomorrow. Sunday will be the repeat week of Meso 1, Week 4. I PROMISE!!!

Now, what's your goal for today? Set your goal and GO FOR IT!

Gayle

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.