6 Monthers, STS, Sunday March 22nd

cab0899

Cathlete
Just getting us started this morning! I'm still not feeling very good (stuffy sinus head, hot one minute, cold the next, yuck) Today is supposed to be a cardio day we'll see maybe I'll just go for a walk.

Chrissy I think that Jo's idea of the db + 1/2 the vest sounds like it would work. Let us know as I'm going to start using the vest in Meso 2.

Cendrine Glad you like the CC! I find that I also push myself more that I usually would on my own. I always have trouble with my left ear piece falling out to especially after I'm all sweaty.

Maggie Glad that you're back is getting better. WOW, on the LowMax with a 5 lb medicine ball!:D

Mary I'm sorry that you're having such a bad day! Try not to feel so quilty about things, sometimes you have to do what's best for yourself. Have you talked the equipment issues out with your friends maybe they have some suggestions.

Kim

Hi Kim,

that's funny that your left earpeace keeps falling out too!:rolleyes:

Sorry you are not feeling well. I tend to do what you do when I don't feel well, I just work out anyway. In most cases it doesn't hurt me and helps me feel better about not feeling so good. I just really hate missing a workout, if I can at all help it, I am going to do it or make up for it somewhere during the week.

See you on the other thread!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.