6 Monthers, STS, Saturday

banslug

Cathlete
Good morning!!!

Jo, good to see you poke your head off the pillow and pop in here. I couldn't imagine those migraines.....so sorry you suffer from them. Take it easy as you ease out of that fog!

It's Saturday and my Rest Day. After all the talk last night (Kim, Cendrine) about the WM and Meso 3 I worked on mine. I've decided that I'm going to do Meso 3 one time thru using BOTH Squat Rack and Plyo Legs. Since my weeks start on Sunday, my weeks will look like this for the next 3 weeks:
Sun: upper body
Mon: cardio and core
Tues: Squat Rack Legs
Wed: cardio and core
Thur: upper body
Fri: Plyo Legs and core
Sat: rest
I will have to push things off a few days, maybe, for my trip to Jersey next weekend, but that will depend on how long we stay at the shore. We're winging it and I'll decide based on the weather and what the kids want. But even moving just a few days back, I'll be done by July 1!!! I can't believe the end is so near!

OK....we have 2 baseball games today. We're visiting the family of the boy who died, to deliver the Build A Bear gift to the sister. I'm doing better, mentally, today...not in such a fog and not so emotional.

BBL

Gayle

Hi Guys,

early check in for me today. I was up doing my body log and am thrilled that even though I lost control eating wise over memorial weekend, I am down two pounds from last month! Whew! I thought it was going to take me longer to undo the damage and now look at me...:)

I have Body Max2 cardio blast planned for workout this morning after having breakfast with the family.

Jo! Hi! So sorry you are hit so bad! And sorry this is messing up your careful workout planning! I hope it doesn't set you back muscle wise!

Gayle, I'm doing the same schedule as you except I do plyo legs first and then strength legs last... It should be fun! I feel good about this plan!

Have a good day everyone!

Congrats on the 2 lb weight loss Cendrine!

I've decided to spend my recovery week learning two of Christi Taylor's workouts. I've had them for awhile, and they look like great high intensity cardio/fun workouts but the choreography is so complicated I just gave up on them. Since I feel I can be more relaxed in my workouts this week, I think I will spend time just learning them, doing sections at a time. Anyone else have any of her workouts?

Hello Everyone.

I did disc 27 today. Shoulders, bis and tris. I had to increase all my weights. So I didn't get the right weight until the 3rd set. I think since there was not back or chest at the beginning of this my smaller muscles were not fatigued. I liked this workout. But I did feel like I never really got the burning sensation in the muscle. Fatigue hit, then failure but no burning. Anyone else find this? I have to say that 2 hours later I am starting to feel it in my shoulders. :D.

I think I am going to do week 1 again because I had to find the right weight to use. So next week I should have the right weight then I will just do weeks 2-4 once. I did have my schedule all figured out. I had 2 done -the first was with alternating leg workouts, the 2nd was doing both each week. I think I will stick with you guys and do both legs each week and only each week once. Although mine will last 5 weeks because of dbl of week 1. Well those are my plans.

Gayle- have you been sore with meso 3?
I am so looking forward to seeing you next week. Your extended stay sounds great. I am sure your boys will enjoy it alot.

Jo- I am sending you quick healing thoughts. That must stink. Never had one. (knock on wood)

Cendrine- I think I may do Body Max 2 cardio blast later after my son's baseball game. I need some cardio. Congrats on the 2 lbs lost-WTG!!!
I am still feeling very bloated. But thank you everyone for the support. Yes I am trying to check in even when I feel bad and ashamed. You guys are great.

BBL
chrissy

Last edited:
Hey guys....between baseball games and ONLY have time to say:

Cendrine-AWESOME job on the weight loss

Chrissy-YES, I'm sore....tris and bis especially, glutes and high-up hammies were sore for 2.5 days! :)

Gayle

Have a wonderful time at the Roadtrip! When is it? I would love to be able to go, how fun it must be!

Just posting to let you all know, dh did disk 1 today! I am so proud of him! He was completely unprepared for it and it took him about an hour and a half to do it. But he did it! He was soaked and happy and super tired! He even did the extended stretch! I made sure I gave him lots of affirmation and cheer him on. It was fun seeing him do it and as I watched him I started remembering that first week of meso 1 with all those pushups! I'm pretty sure those will get me huffing and puffing again when I do them next time...:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.