6 Monthers, STS, Friday the 13th

banslug

Cathlete
(oops! I accidentally posted to our thread from yesterday. Here's what I posted:)

Lucky Friday the 13th! When I was a kid, I LOVED watching the Friday the 13th movies on this night! :)

Guess what....2 days in a row of EARLY morning workouts!!! This morning was easier than yesterday, to get out of bed and get moving!

Today's workout was Cardio Kicks! I LOVE this kb workout!!!

What's your weekend plans, everybody?
Our weekend is pretty quiet. Tomorrow the boys and I are going to play indoor laser tag for a friend's BDay, and we're all looking forward to that. I've never played, but my older DS has and says it's awesome!
As for weekend workouts. Saturday is normally my rest day, but since I missed earlier this week because of my lazy BUTT, I'm going to do an iCycle and Core workout tomorrow. Sunday will be the repeat week of Meso 1, Week 4. I PROMISE!!!

Now, what's your goal for today? Set your goal and GO FOR IT!

Gayle

Hi ladies
Yesterday I went for a 30 min walk with Xvest and my son in his stroller.....he is not easy to push.....he weighs 27 pounds...yikes my arms got a workout.. I also did med ball abs. Today I am repeating disc 8. As for my weekend boring stuff target, publix. Maybe take Tyler to the beach. We will see!
Have a great day!!!
Tracy

Hi EVerybody!

I did Disk 9, boy the bonus legs with plates really challenged me!

After this I don't feel much like doing anything....

My kids will see to it that I won't just plant myself on a couch for the rest of the day...:)

I need to do grocery shopping, we have teeth cleaning for me and both kids saturday morning, and after that we are free to just enjoy the day. Nothing much planned, just glad I get to sleep in even if it is only a half hour....

Have a wonderful weekend!

Good Morning Girls!
Well, I was going to do CC V4 and forgot to charge my iPod. So I decided to do Drill Max Srambled Cardio. But instead (without knowing) I picked Cardio Leg Blast! I kept thinking...I don't remember all this leg work in this premix...but I kept going.... So, needless to say, after Kick Max Wednesday, Disc 9 yesterday and then the Leg Blast today....I'm barely walking!

Gotta go get in the shower! Happy Friday the 13th oh boy! :D:D

And...I am officially done with week 3! Yippee!!! New Discs!

Jo :D

Good Morning Girls!
Well, I was going to do CC V4 and forgot to charge my iPod. So I decided to do Drill Max Srambled Cardio. But instead (without knowing) I picked Cardio Leg Blast! I kept thinking...I don't remember all this leg work in this premix...but I kept going.... So, needless to say, after Kick Max Wednesday, Disc 9 yesterday and then the Leg Blast today....I'm barely walking!

Gotta go get in the shower! Happy Friday the 13th oh boy! :D:D

And...I am officially done with week 3! Yippee!!! New Discs!

Jo :D

ROFLMAO!:eek::D that is funny! I am 6 hour ahaid of you!

Happy Friday the 13th Everybody!!!

I started the morning at the gym doing Disc 6 (Legs). Belinda I believe you did the same workout today. Those 1 legged sit & stands really got me, how about you? I just lowered my weights a bit and was able to complete the reps, but it was tough! Then we did the Pilate Abs and then the 20 minute stretch with the ball. If I was a smart person, I would have ended there, but I was so stoked to try the new C.C. workouts, that I went onto the treadmill and did 40 minutes with the coach cheering me on. It was so much fun, 40 minutes just flew by. My DH met me at the gym to take me out to breakfast, and he almost had to carry me to the car. I am totally spent:confused:!!!

Tracy, a day at the beach sounds like heaven!!!. No snow on the ground here, but it's still in the teens (BRRRR). I am very envious. If you go to the beach, think of us here in Michigan still wearing gloves and a winter coat
icon9.gif
icon9.gif

Gayle, glad to hear you're going to stick out Disc 4 for 2 weeks:eek::eek:. I think most of us have had some thoughts of skipping ahead to Meso 2, but Meso 1 is really kicking my butt. Every inch of my body has been worked! I have a ways to go before my rest week, but am really looking forward to when that time comes. I'm with you on Cardio Kicks. It really is a fun workout. CK was on my rotation this past week. I wore the 1# weighted goves of Cathe's, and it really added to the intensity. They stayed snug on my hands, so I think I will continue to wear them for future kickbox workouts.

We have my father-in-Law coming for dinner tomorrow. I love to cook, so I'm planning my menu now with all sorts of healthy goodies, except for the cheesecake (a girl has to have some fun:D). My mother-in Law is out of town for the weekend, and this will give dad a chance to get out of the house and visit.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Mary

Jo,

Jo - Gotta love that leg work!! I'm in the same boat as you, my legs are like rubber today. I even had to take a Motrin when I got home from my workout. If I feel better this afternoon, I will take my pup for a walk in town. We have a 3 mile walking path that runs along the river, and is so beautiful to walk, especially in the spring.

Cendrine, Don't you just love how kids never seem to let us rest when we need it the most.:rolleyes: My plan is to retreat to the couch for a bit, and recharge the body. My son is in school right now, so I'm enjoying the quite time until he gets home.

Enjoy a wonderful weekend!!!!!

Hi ladies,

back with personals:D

Mary** how did you like CCV4? Enjoy your dinner with your father- in-law tomorrow, sounds like fun!

Soon2bfit** how is your migraine today? Hope you feel better! How is your DD/ tooth doing today? How far are you with your 1RM’?

Canderine** I agree, it’s a lot of fun to check in with all of you! ^^^5,on doing pullups/chinups unassisted!

Jo** how did you like CCV4?

Kim**do you still have snow? I am hoping it will warm up soon, I do want to start running outside.

Gayle** glad we are all in this together! No skipping!

Maggie** WTG, on your push ups! I do ALL mine on my knees! LOL! Great job on your DOMS!

Thartman** what are your plans for today

Have a great day, eveyone!

Just got back from dentist with DD. Have to take her back in one month until then I have to watch the tooth. It will be a while before I know if there is any damage.

I did disc 6 again today. Boy I am really finding these leg workouts a tremendous challenge!! Today I got 2/3 of the way through and then did the bonus. I thought my legs were strong but they apparently are not as strong as I thought! I just kepp thinkg six months from now...

As far as my one rep maxs go...therey are not. Still hoping to get them all done before I start on Monday with disc 7.

I took some measurements so I have some measure of success. I am hoping to take some before photos as well. I am thinking of putting them up like others have done. That will definetly keep me working hard.

Does anyone know where to get Pepsom Salts? I haven't been able to find them yet.

Good Luck to everyone!

Soon2bfit,

I would look for it at the pharmacy like CVS or something. That's where I got some before.

Good job working on your legs, and doing measurements and all. I have done the same when I started. I can't go compare to my starting numbers too often, otherwise I get impatient, changes don't come super fast in my thinking. But I will check my numbers again the end of March.

Belinda, I got some rest reading a book while my kids took a nap, but now they want to go outside rollerblading. They don't know how, my Mom is visiting from Switzerland and gave them both a set of roller blades yesterday.... My 2.5yr old daughter wanted to be carried, but my 5yr old son really got into it and wants to practice some more. OH well, off the couch I go...:)

I have another week of disk 7,8 and 9 to do and then I feel like I'm on the home stretch. I am really looking forward to the recovery week...:eek:

Well I am finally done with Disc 8....I am looking forward to Discs 10, 11, and 12 next week!! Off to bed..
Good night everyone!!
Tracy

Did KickMax this morning, ds joined me for awhile:)

Baynergirl Still lots of snow here, 5-6 feet on my frontyard. But temperatures are predicted to be around zero this weekend so planning on running outside with a friend.

Dreading the pushups of Disc 7 tomorrow morning:confused:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.