6 monthers Saturday checkin

FourAM

Cathlete
Yeah its Saturday!

I am going to make this quick because I never know if you are getting us started Gayle!

Today is normally a weight day for me but since it is my recovery week I am torn. I have been doing yoga on these days as you all know but I have to be in a swim suit later so I will probably go in there and try to do some cardio and abs to tighten myself up. I will let you know what happens later after I am done.

Gayle and Chrissy I hope yall have a great time at the tri staters thingy!

Bring back all the details!

BBL
Rachel

Hi, Rachel! I giggled when I saw a double post....BY YOU! :) Enjoy your workout, whatever you end up doing!!!

I just finished disc 31 Chest & Back (M3W3) and WOW! 90% is tough!

I have decided to skip the 4 mile trail run this morning. Just WAY too much rushing around in order to be able to be everywhere we need to be. So I'll pass and let the kids sleep in a bit. Younger DS has baseball at 11 and older DS has basketball at 12. Then we'll come home, clean up and eat and hit the highway for the beach!

I'm not sure about Chrissy, but I know I'll have my laptop with me. Chrissy, Ellie and I WILL go for a run on Sunday morning. Then Monday is my planned rest day. I've got my workout area all set up for Tuesday night's Squat Rack Leg workout so all I have to do is come home and follow the workout card. :)

I'm not sure if I'll post again before we leave, but just in case....have a great weekend. Have you set your GOALS for the weekend yet????? What are they and WILL YOU REACH THEM???

Gayle

Good Morning Everyone.

Just finished Chest and Back. I actually was able to increase my weight in chest. I have had problems with Meso 2, never being able to hit my target on bench press. I finally did it. Yeah me. For some reason my hands really bothered me today. I had my usual gloves on but for some reason they are burning right now. It was a great workout.

Rachel- I guess you were so excited you beat Gayle to the punch you had to post twice. :p Have fun at the pool party today. Sounds like fun.

Well I have to get ready. I have a lot to do before I leave.

Looking forward to that run on the beach!!

Have a great day everyone
chrissy

Did disc 25 for the first time! Not real exciting but a great workout! I sure feel it! I probably could have gone heavier for chest presses, I had DH spot me so next time will up the weights.

We're finally getting some nice weather so dd and I are going to head to the cottage with my mom. My plan is to get a run down at the lake tomorrow!

Sounds like most people have fun weekend plans so enjoy! Kim

I told you I was not computer savy...:eek:
What happened was...when I went to post my thread I noticed I had spelled saturday wrong:eek: so I did not want everyone thinkin' I was a dumba## so I edited it and then i guess I posted it twice:D So much for not looking like a DumbA##:p

Oh well we are so cool:cool: we needed a double post right!

Well I went with the yoga then leg conditioning drills from KM and then punching and kicking combos from KPC. I love what Kb does for the body. Overall I felt like it was a good last workout for my recovery week. One thing I would not recommend though, is doing kicking combos after the leg conditioning drills. When I started the punching part I thought whoo I feel really tough today (bring it on Chuck Norris) then when I got to the kicking part I thought maybe 'Bring it on Betty White':p. But overall I got through it just not as graceful as I would have liked.

Kim-Thanks for letting me know you love hearing me ramble on about nothin':p I love catching up and chattin' up you girls! Sometimes it is the high light of my day.I hope the start of meso 3 went ok for you. Mine will start on Monday with cardio and tues with my first meso 3 workout.
That museum sleepover sounds super cool. I don't think they do things like that down here. Of course I don't have kids so I am not 100% but I am pretty sure. That sounds like a fun way to get the kids interested in history.

Julie-I giggled at the santa dress. I remember when I was little and I got a new coat or a new swim suit I would always sleep in it. I guess I thought if I let it out of my sight, it would not be there in the morning.:D

Jo-How did disc 30 go? I am looking so forward to getting started on this meso and seeing how much strength I have gained. I don't think I noticed a real noticable change between meso 1 and 2 as far as how my body looked but I feel alot leaner now. I think I can also contribute it to saying WWJD... What would Jo do?;) Always before I eat something that might be harmful to my goals...Thanks Girl for keeping me staight!

Gayle-You amaze me. No wonder your body is amazing. You don't sit still:p.
Everytime I start the thread I look at the clock and think, Gayle is probably doing this right now and rolling her eyes cause I still do not know how to tell if someone else is on at the same time:p Thanks for putting up with me! I hope you have a great time with the kiddos these next few days.
STAY STRONG! And wear SUNBLOCK!

Chrissy-I never really did abs as often as I should have either until I started STS. Now I really make a concious effort to do them 3 times a week. Sometimes I reallly don't want to but I do. Now that I have been pretty consistent I can really tell a difference in the strength in them. Which I have never had before, I think I have never concentrated on using my abs for abs...Do you know what I mean?

Mary-I have to second the high maintenance husband when it comes to anything medical...dentist included! With normal everyday stuff he is a pretty tough fella but when it comes to doctors and medical procedures he can be a big baby and take up every bit of my time. I think his mother did that to him:D
I hate that you scratched your eye! I have done this before when I had put a shirt on backwards and when I went to turn it around the tag cut right across my pupil. It was the worst thing ever. I had to go to the doctor and get this goop for my eye and light was unbearable for a few days. It was the most stupid injury I have ever inflicted on myself, I think:eek: I hope yours is better.

OK guys I am off to prepare for the pool party. Have a great Saturday!

Rachel

Yo Yo Girls!

I did Disc 29 Plyo Legs today. Yes, jello is the word for my legs! I definitely could not have done this workout earlier in the week after what squat legs did to me! But today I was ready!

Gayle and Chrissy - you girls have a FANTABULOUS time! Fun fun fun is filling your weekend...I can feel it in my bones! :eek: Pictures! We'll want to see pictures!!!! Chrissy great job on hitting your chest target weight!

Kim - a night in the museum! Oh my GOSH! That's sounds like such a fun adventure for the kids! Can you believe you're finally at Meso 3? Wait until you do the Plyos! :D

Betty...err I mean Rachel :p (that's why you couldn't spell - confused identity!) - sounds like you've had a good recovery week! I love KPC too! Now you stay on track with that eating! ;) I loved Disc 30. This Meso is tough for me and I always really struggle with biceps, but there is no doubt I am STRONGER! YAHOOOOOO!! We'll see how I do with the Disc 31 tomorrow (Chest and Back). I don't have any veins sticking out anywhere other than my hands! :cool: I don't know if I mentioned that my hips are down 1" since the beginning of this program (which is huge since that's where all my fatola is!)

Oohhh I have to go take a phone call....I'll be back in a bit!

Hi Guys,

I just came back from a one hour bikeride with dd on the back bike seat. It was such a great ride and the weather was just perfect for it, a little overcast so I didn't get all hot. We stopped at a coffee place and I had a latte. Usually I do decaf, for some reason not today, and I am all jittery now... LOL! Hopefully it will wear off by tonight so I can get a good night's sleep...

Rachel, have fun at the pool party, I am sure you will be the best looking gal attending! WTG on that workout, too!

Gayle and Chrissy, have fun this weekend and enjoy your jog together, I would so love to join you guys! Ever since starting on CC workouts I have come to really like runs!

Mary, I hope your eye is feeling better!

Jo, I think I'm doing plyo on Tuesday.... I'm sure I'll be joining the jello club! LOL! WTG on the 1" reduction on your hips! That is so cool! Isn't it fun to see results? Sometimes I'm not sure though if I measured at exactly the same place, and then I'm not sure if my reading is accurate.... But I can tell more or less by how my clothes fit. Thanks for mentioning previewing the plyo legs, I did that yesterday and I think I know what I am in for now. Both dreading it and looking forward to it!

Julie, I hope you are having a good weekend!

Kim, I'd love to join you for a run at the lake too! Sounds sooooo nice and refreshing!

We are going to take the rest of the day pretty easy as we had a rather busy week, but we are planning on another fun bikeride for tomorrow.

Hi again! Well I PLANNED to get back here and then we've been having cable problems again!

Cendrine, I'm glad you previewed Plyo legs! I think you'll really like it! Sounds like you had a fun bike ride with the kids! Yah...so I say 1" (and I wasn't pulling it tight with my wishful thinking! :p) but I haven't seen that butt number in forever! So it could actually be 3/4" but what matters is IMPROVEMENT! And yes, I'm with you, I really base it on my how my jeans fit which is what prompted me to measure...they are fitting better than ever!

We're going to watch Gran Torino so I'll talk with you all tomorrow! Hope everyone enjoyed their Saturday! Gayle and Chrissy - sending you fun vibes (okay I'm a little envious too!)! I'll be more envious when you're all on the road trip!

Jo-How did disc 30 go? I am looking so forward to getting started on this meso and seeing how much strength I have gained. I don't think I noticed a real noticable change between meso 1 and 2 as far as how my body looked but I feel alot leaner now. I think I can also contribute it to saying WWJD... What would Jo do?;) Always before I eat something that might be harmful to my goals...Thanks Girl for keeping me staight!

Rachel, I meant to comment on this earlier. I had the same results as you between Meso 1 and Meso 2 (didn't really notice anything) but I also wasn't eating as clean. Then when we all went whole hard clean at the beginning of Meso 2, in addition to giving every workout my all, I have seen increased definition in those teeny tiny chest muscles (no bulging line going down into my cleavage mind you) and I do have more shoulder definition and of course, my squirt guns! But I definitely feel leaner and I think I told you DH had even mentioned my cellulite look lessened! So even tonight when I was thinking of having a little drinkie poo (I haven't had so much as a glass of wine since April 3 (DH BD party), I think no way...I need to give Chest and Back my all tomorrow! And now, 1/2 way through Meso 3, though the results are small, (I know I'm a hard gainer) I'm seeing how much stronger I am.

The morale of the story: IT WORKS! We just have to be committed and focused! But I still wish you were here cooking for me! :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.