5ft 3 and under May 8

lulu68

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today's workout was Pyrimid chest, back, shoulders, triceps, and biceps, Legs and Glutes, followed by the original Tibo. Have a great workout everyone!

Lourdes

Good Morning,

Tonite is Push Circuit 3 which is chest and back and Chalean incorporates leg work with her upper body work.

Lourdes-great workout as usual.

Today is going to be a rest day for me. YEAH!! Tomorrow I plan on 45 mins cardio (not sure what yet) and STS chest, triceps, shoulders.

Heather

Today's meals

Meal 1: Ezekiel break tbs PB 1/2 cup coffee

Meal 2: Protein shake 1/2 cup blueberries, 5 strawberries,

Meal 3: Go Lean High Protein High Fiber cereal 10 almonds, 10 walnuts, tbs raisins, cup skim milk

Meal 4: I'm thinking chicken salad on one piece ezekiel bread with alfalfa sprouts, tomatoes, jalepanos

Meal 5: Protein shake, one scoop

Meal 6: some lean protein with veggies, (haven't decided)

Have a great evening everyone!

Lourdes

Good afternoon

This morning was a 20 minute jog and 10 minute walk. This evening is an advanced yoga workout called "Nerves of Steel" and I have been working on this one for two years and they aren't kidding! Chinese splits, horse stance, and shoulder stands whoa nelly! I was going to do some yard work but the weed eater needs new line, I ran out bummer. I was unhappy with the scale this morning, I was up a pound. I don't really get it. I was within range on my calories, drank water, did cardio and I put on weight. The day before I ate a ton of food, worked out, did yard work, did yoga, and ate at Olive garden, the morning after that I lost a half pound. It makes no sense :confused:

Eats: AM 2 hard boiled eggs
1/2 cup Steel cut oat meal, 1 tbsp coconut oil, strawberries 1/2 cup.
1 cup organic milk and my vitamins
1 ounce low sodium lays chips, 1 ounce macadamia nuts
Lunch: Mimi's Cafe: chicken sausage (very lean) 2 over easy eggs, 1 bite of a pain perdu (not clen :eek:)
Snack: small apple
Dinner: Home style pizza: foccacia, mozzrella, sauce, mushrooms and spinach

Maybe the pound was a carry-over from the mayhem of the day before ;-) Just kidding! Try not to get caught up over a 1/2 or single pound. I bet you didn't look a bit like you had gained anything. By the way, your pizza tonight sounds yummy. I make a homemade ciabatta that I use for "gourmet" pizzas. I justify it by piling on the veggies. Besides, we need our carbs for energy! LOL.

Have a good night!
Heather

This morning was a 20 minute jog and 10 minute walk. This evening is an advanced yoga workout called "Nerves of Steel" and I have been working on this one for two years and they aren't kidding! Chinese splits, horse stance, and shoulder stands whoa nelly! I was going to do some yard work but the weed eater needs new line, I ran out bummer. I was unhappy with the scale this morning, I was up a pound. I don't really get it. I was within range on my calories, drank water, did cardio and I put on weight. The day before I ate a ton of food, worked out, did yard work, did yoga, and ate at Olive garden, the morning after that I lost a half pound. It makes no sense :confused:

Eats: AM 2 hard boiled eggs
1/2 cup Steel cut oat meal, 1 tbsp coconut oil, strawberries 1/2 cup.
1 cup organic milk and my vitamins
1 ounce low sodium lays chips, 1 ounce macadamia nuts
Lunch: Mimi's Cafe: chicken sausage (very lean) 2 over easy eggs, 1 bite of a pain perdu (not clen :eek:)
Snack: small apple
Dinner: Home style pizza: foccacia, mozzrella, sauce, mushrooms and spinach

Ok, everyone posts their eats and I feel like I need to....

Breakfast - 1 packet lower sugar maple brown sugar quaker oatmeal with fresh blueberries (about 6)
Snack - apple and 1 stick light string cheese
Lunch - tofu salad sandwich on light 100% whole wheat bread with 1 slice light cheddar cheese (sargento) and lemon-yogurt carrot salad (all of this is homemade not store bought)
Snack - 1 cup light yogurt and 4 almonds
Dinner - don't know, but probably bad as we're going to a ball game. Not sure I can pass up nachos piled with jalapenos and a cold beer. :eek:

Heather

Here are my eats so far today.

Brfst: monster cookie homeade the lady uses very little flour and butter.
Am snack-almonds
Lunch-1/2 turkey, ham and swiss cheese with light mayo on a homeade honey wheat roll. Baked lays and a fudge cookie(came as a meal deal)
Dinner-thinking taco salad no deep fried bowl just lettuce taco meat and some cheese.

I wish I could like oatmeal my cholesterol would like it.

Ok, everyone posts their eats and I feel like I need to....

Breakfast - 1 packet lower sugar maple brown sugar quaker oatmeal with fresh blueberries (about 6)
Snack - apple and 1 stick light string cheese
Lunch - tofu salad sandwich on light 100% whole wheat bread with 1 slice light cheddar cheese (sargento) and lemon-yogurt carrot salad (all of this is homemade not store bought)
Snack - 1 cup light yogurt and 4 almonds
Dinner - don't know, but probably bad as we're going to a ball game. Not sure I can pass up nachos piled with jalapenos and a cold beer. :eek:

Heather

Hi Heather,

your eats look good. Enjoy your nachos and beer!

Lourdes

Here are my eats so far today.

Brfst: monster cookie homeade the lady uses very little flour and butter.
Am snack-almonds
Lunch-1/2 turkey, ham and swiss cheese with light mayo on a homeade honey wheat roll. Baked lays and a fudge cookie(came as a meal deal)
Dinner-thinking taco salad no deep fried bowl just lettuce taco meat and some cheese.

I wish I could like oatmeal my cholesterol would like it.

Roxie,

I love Taco Salads, your meal looks good. I wish I could like oatmeal also, its to lumpy. Have a good night!

Lourdes

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.