5ft 3 and under May 23

lulu68

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Today was my tipical Saturday workout 8 mile run followed by abs. Have a great weekend everyone!

Lourdes

Good Morning,

Got up late did LIS this am instead of chaleans burn it off I needed a break from her.

Stats:
37min
34 in the zone
160 min hr
185 max hr
307 cals burned

Then I did shape abs but I forgot to turn my hr monitor on.

Lourdes-good job on your workout

Morning

I did the cardio premix from 4-DS HIS and two hours of weed eating and pulling weeds. Eats were ok. Steel cut oat meal, 1/3 of a banana, a protein shake with 1 cup of black berries, the juice from one lemon, 3 eggs, 1 slice swiss cheese, 1 small corn tortilla, 1 ounce macadamia nuts, 1 ounce semisweet chocolate chips. Today is a low calorie day, so I will stop there.

I managed to get up early enough to do 45 mins of Step Blast and STS shoulder, triceps, chest. Spent part of the day at my sister's house for my nephew's 3rd birthday party. Thankfully the rain held out and the kids got to play outside. Eats were pretty good, though I did have to indulge in a couple of bites of my favorite cake - Italian Cream Cake. YUM.

snack after cardio - 1 stick light string cheese
breakfast - egg white omelet with onions, spinach, bell pepper + 1 slice wheat toast
lunch - veggie burger with salsa on wheat buns, fruit, about 5 light ruffles with some light dip and the aforementioned bites of cake
dinner - most likely will be grilled homemade wheat pizza.

Heather

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.